AAAAAAAAH I'M SOO BOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!!!

Freohr Datia

Haven't made(/seen) one of these topics in a long time.

Ohhhh, what to do, what to do?

Idk I'm bored. =[

So this will just be a topic where I rant on and on and on I guess.

But I don't know what to rant about! D=

So now what?

I have nothing to do.

Maybe I'll just listen to some more Chiodos.

But I listen to them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or I could listen to the 2 POOPING SONGS THAT ARE ALL D.R.U.G.S. HAS SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my brother listens to them all the time.

Everybody I listen to I've listened to too many times.

Getting bored of Pierce the Veil. And Underoath and The Devil Wears Prada (those two are hard for me to get tired of (and Chiodos)). And Emarosa. And Bullet for my Valentine - AND WHY THE HECK DO I CONSTANTLY GET CALLED BY BY PRETTY MUCH THE SAME NUMBER EXCEPT EACH TIME IT CALLS THERE'S ONE NUMBER'S DIFFERENCE?!?!?!?!? WHO THE HECK IS TRYING TO CONTACT ME SO BADLY??? - and blessthefall and A Day to Remember and Isles & Glaciers and Of Mice & Men and Attack! Attack! and To Speak of Wolves I'm just BOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what to do now since I'm so bored and it looks so boring and dull outside with all thi-OMG MY BROTHER'S GONNA MAKE COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GOODBYE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

... Too long. Guess I'll put in spaces. =/

Edited by Freohr Datia

My brother cured me with Bring Me the Horizon.

EDIT: As sweet and innocent as I may appear, I don't even mind cussing at all. BMTH is the ultimate proof of that. XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

you dont seem that innocent uhuhuhuh ;)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh no!!!!!! He's onto me!!!!!!! He must've followed me somewhere!!! *grabs a ultimatomicnuclearlaser-bomb-spikatron cannon* Don't.... move.... a muscle!!!!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh no!!!!!! He's onto me!!!!!!! He must've followed me somewhere!!! *grabs a ultimatomicnuclearlaser-bomb-spikatron cannon* Don't.... move.... a muscle!!!!!

chyeah buddy

chyeah buddy

Noooooooooooooo ;_; You moved a muscle *lost track of her whatever bazooka*

But, yeah, I'm horrible at bluffing. =I

(And if you're doing what I think you are with "chyeah" you better not be cause my little brother did that earlier and it's very annoying. =D)

I've listened to Metallica. Thought they were good, but yeah, I'm a bit more into modern musica. Never heard Pantera D=