[FE 9] Hard Mode Draft: Round 3

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I pick Ilyana, which is the right time for now

God damn, I wanted Ilyana before Calill. Now I'm stuck wasting a speedwings on a unit.

Grumble, grumble.

Anyway, i guess I'll pick Janaff and Shinon.

Alright. I suppose I will choose Devdan Ulki Devdan ULKI AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER

Also, I guess it's reasonable for us to start now, seeing as how the earliest undrafted character is Brom at present who's not around until chapter... 8-ish?

Edited by Garlyle

That leaves... Tauroneo and Ena/Nasir, right?

I will take the dragon.

Ike

Titania

(Laguz Royal Here)

Boyd

Tormod

Muarim

Tanith

Ranulf

Haar

Ulki

Ena/Nasir

Welp. I know I'm looking forward to having pretty much no units to use for the first half of the game 8D (I'm fairly sure that Ike, Titania, and Boyd are capable on their own though). Also that's a grand total of four units that I've ever really used before in PoR (Ike, Boyd, Tormod, and Ranulf)... this should be interesting 8D

Edited by Garlyle

I really like my picks, I got quite lucky.

Well, you wouldn't have got Ilyana without eclipse's mistake...

btw, I did up to chapter 5.

--Prolouge--

And we call this game easy.

Turns: 4

Total: 4

--Chapter 1--

Titania doesn't rescue Ike, but runs as far as she can and kills the bandit. Ike fights a fighter after being traded the fighter band by Boyd. Oscar rescues Boyd. Second turn, Ike moves up and heals. Titania kills boss and cantos into a very specific spot (wrong one and Ike gets blocked.) Third turn, Titania gets seraph Robe. Ike seizes.

Turns: 3

Total: 7

--Chapter 2--

Ugh, a few resets to this one. Everyone except bandits targets Ike over Oscar. Bandits, however, like to be assholes. So when Titania comes she kills one. Ike died a few times, but that was due to poor positioning/running out of vulneraries. Titania rush killed the boss.

Total: 11

--Chapter 3--

So much for recruiting Marcia taking a turn. Titania got a critkill on the boss on turn 3 EP. Shinon distracted the enemies before the boat. Had Ike equip the knight band, Titania equip the fighter band and Shinon equip the

Total: 14

--Chapter 4--

Haha, it seems my luck has improved since my RD draft. Fairly standard, but with Shinon's help as distactor. I had a bit of a scare, however, when the enemies by the boss blocked Titania's way. Luckily, Ike came in to critkill a fighter that blocked Shinon, who killed an archer that blocked the boss, who was then proceeded to be fought by Titania. He attacked Shinon on the EP, and got critblicked as a result. Funnily enough, archers preferred attacking Shinon to fighting Titania, who couldn't counter.

Stats:

Name         Lv   HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Ike         5.74  22   7    2    8    9    7    7    1
Titania     2.23  34  13    4   13   14   12   11    7
Shinon      1.57  32   9    6   15   13    9    9    6

Turns: 2

Total: 16

Edited by Kevin

--Chapter 5--

Fairly standard stuff, anyone not named Shinon/Ike/Titania ran to the east, whilst Ike stayed on the defend square, allowing Shinon to take care of the west (and by "take care" I mean "distract"), while Titania rushes the boss. The javelin broke :( and I have 5 uses of the hand axe left.

Turns: 6

Total: 22

--Chapter 6--

Ike rushes out and gets attacked by an archer and a soldier (the javelin one is taken care of by Titania.) Then he does his last action of the chapter and kills the poleaxe knight (with a 42% displayed chance of death), before being rushed over to the boss by Titania.

Total: 28

Chapter 7 I can forsee being a huge pain.

Well you did say you wanted Calill before you mentioned wanting Ilyana, so...

I think it's obvious I'd rather have Ilyana than Calill, tbh. :/

Not that I really care (though i won't complain if the decision is overuled of course :P)

@Kevin: I think you made a mistake in totaling your turns. If you did 4/3/4 for Prologue through C2, you should have 11 total, not 10.

That I did, I'll just fix that...

So much for recruiting Marcia taking a turn.

I imagine it would be more difficult without Shinon and/or Gatrie.

Funnily enough, archers preferred attacking Shinon to fighting Titania, who couldn't counter.

Provoke.

I imagine it would be more difficult without Shinon and/or Gatrie.

No, the turn was saved by the hand axe crit by Titania, not by Shinon.

Provoke.

Still, I thought that it wouldn't be as effective as that.

Not that I mind him doing it, I suppose.

No, the turn was saved by the hand axe crit by Titania, not by Shinon.

I was talking about recruiting Marcia taking a turn. I finished that in 3 with a Hand Axe crit as well, but Marcia was dead by that time. Having to make sure Provoke!Shinon and Gatrie aren't attacked is quite a handicap.

Current data, up to Chapter 3...

Prologue

Ha Ha... prologue

Turns: 4 (Can there be any other result?)

After-battle stats:

Level  HP St Ma Sk Sp Lk Df Rs
Ike 	02.57  19  5  1  7  8  7  6  0

Chapter 1

Oscar trades Paladin Band to Boyd, and passes Fighter Band to Ike. Boyd stays back to take out a couple enemies and grabs the steel sword on the third turn; Titania picks up the Seraph Robe on third turn as well. ...Oh hey, I totally forgot to equip the Paladin Band on Boyd that whole time DAMNIT ALL.

Total: 7

After-battle stats:

Ike   	03.21  20  6  1  7  8  7  6  1
Boyd  	02.59  30  7  0  4  6  4  5  0
Titania 01.29  33 12  4 13 14 11 11  7

Chapter 2

Oh god it's a Rout map. Boyd goes right, Ike goes left, I pray to the RNG gods, because Boyd NEEDS to dodge at least one attack (It doesn't matter what or when it is, but he absolutely has to; nor can he afford to miss except near the end). Rhys gives vulneuraries to Ike; Oscar's extras go to Boyd in exchange for the Steel Sword, which gets passed to Ike during the next turn. Boyd is on the right so he can get a Steel Axe from the enemy that has it.

Had a funny attempt where I forgot to switch Titania to Steel Axe, missing the 4-turn kill, figured I could let Boyd get the kill on the boss - and then the boss decided not to attack and I ended up on turn 6 so I said 'oh screw this' and restarted.

Final attempt that succeeded, I had some hilarious results – Ike and Boyd dodged like crazy, and I decided to accept it, despite forgetting for the first turn once again that Boyd needed to equip his band. I will accept the minor growths loss.

"Alright! Somehow, we did it!"

Total: 11

After-battle stats:

Ike   	04.43  21  6  2  8  9  7  6  1
Boyd  	03.93  31  8  0  5  7  4  5  0
Titania 01.62  33 12  4 13 14 11 11  7

Chapter 3

TITANIA RUSH KEKEKEKE

...Well, it's not quite so simple. I have to slow down a little so as not to take a turn penalty from enemies attacking Gatrie or Shinon; so Ike goes into a blocking position and Titania snipes an axe fighter on the right before canto-ing forward further. Ultimately I am very lucky that the game favours attacking Ike over Gatrie because this fact saves me from incurring a penalty several times. Ike collects the Elixir on the fourth turn.

I probably should have arranged a method by which to collect the Hand Axe. Oh well.

Total: 15

After-battle stats:

Ike    	05.31  22  7  2  8  9  7  6  1
Titania 02.14  34 13  4 13 14 12 11  7

TOTAL TURNCOUNT:

Prologue:	4
Chapter 1: 	3
Chapter 2: 	4
Chapter 3: 	4
Total:  	15

We need to screencap/film the proceedings, or can that be saved for the results screen?

You don't have to take pictures or videos, just provide turncounts, stats and general chapter strategy every couple of chapters.

Current Data, up to chapter 7's end

Chapter 4

I was dreading this chapter and for good reason. My first thoughts are, of course: "how the hell am I not going to take a penalty". Shinon, Soren, Gatrie, and Rhys all book it to the northern corner, with Gatrie sticking his neck out to deter attackers (Once again they much prefer targetting Ike over Gatrie). Titania equips the Thief Band she won because she might as well, and then wades right into the wall of enemies, while Ike tries to distract the enemies from squishier/provokier targets with the Regal Sword equipped (He provides entertainment in the form of a couple surprise criticals). I can also confirm I really, really, seriously, should have found a way to snag the Hand Axe; it would have saved me at least one turn and plenty of trouble. Ultimately, the RNG favoured me enough to allow me to get through on turn 4.

Total: 19

After-battle stats:

Ike 	06.33  23  7  2  9 10  8  7  2
Titania 02.85  34 13  4 13 14 12 11  7

Chapter 5

Now that I have Boyd back, I pass him the Speedwing from Titania before the stage starts, because I've still got about ten chapters to go or something before I have any more units, and I might as well benefit from it now. I was seriously considering giving Ike the Seraph Robe, as I am getting sick of his low durability early on (And it really shows this chapter!), but I'd rather hold the ones I will get for Tormod and Tanith; they'll be needing them much more (especially Tanith who has hilariously low HP). I had intended to rush the boss and have Ike and Boyd hold off, but that quickly proved a little overwhelming no matter how I tried it. So in the end, I decided to have Ike and Boyd form a diagonal barrier between the defense point/my party and the enemy, and let Titania hang out halfway between them and the enemies, picking off as many as she could.

Total: 25

After-battle stats:

Ike 	07.24  24  8  2  9 10  8  7  2
Titania 03.23  35 13  4 14 15 12 12  7
Boyd	05.35  33  9  0  6 10  4  5  0

Chapter 6

Hey, you know what's great? The chips and dip I munched on while doing this chapter.

You know what isn't great? THIS GODDAMN CHAPTER.

You know what is great? Boyd defeating Myrmidons.

You know what isn't great? MY RESULTS.

I don't want to talk about this.

Turns: Uh... I -think- it was 8, but as I didn't lose any BEXP it could've been anything from 7-9. We will find out once we are done. Assuming 8 for now.

Total: 33

After-battle stats:

Ike 	08.14  25  8  2 10 11  8  8  2
Titania 04.28  36 14  4 15 15 13 12  8
Boyd	06.96  34  9  0  7 10  5  6  0

Chapter 7

As an aside, I saw Titania's counter activate for the first time EVER in this chapter.

Titania gets given a steel lance before the chapter begins because she's running out of weaponry. I send the three out west to take care of immediate dangers, and then Ike and Boyd double back to the right to cover the party's rear and beat up the stuff that Mia will, infuriatingly, have lured over to you. Titania hesitates at the west side, then grabs Miracle and retreats once things are relatively safe to trigger Shinon and Gatrie's appearance, and then heads south to intercept the reinforcements. Afterwards everybody doubles back up north to clean up.

I ended up grabbing Ike the Armorslayer, and slowing down in the last couple turns - I had very little healing to fall back on and didn't want to risk a death at this point, so the final couple turns were played a little too safe, perhaps, despite the fact Titania probably could've finished things off a turn or two earlier. In the end though, the extra turns gave me just enough time to also snag the Ward staff, even if it's just going to be sold later or something.

Turns: 14

Total: 47

After-battle stats:

Ike 	10.16  27 10  3 11 12  9  9  3
Titania 05.51  37 14  4 15 16 13 12  8
Boyd	09.35  36 11  0  8 12  6  7  1

Bonus EXP: 1450P

TOTAL TURNCOUNT:

Chapter 4: 	4
Chapter 5: 	6
Chapter 6: 	8 (Needs confirmation)
Chapter 7: 	14
Total:  	47

That was perfect, Lilmik! Thanks!

I'll see if I'm in any shape to start this tournament tonight. If not, the first logs you'll see from me will be roughly 48 hours from this post.

Current data, up to Chapter 13's end

Chapter 8

Preparations:

Now that I finally have a chance to relax, I give Boyd the Archer Band and Titania the Knight Band; Ike keeps the Fighter Band. Most shit gets sold (Including all staves, magic, bows) to make money to get some goddamn replacements because I could use them. Boyd and Titania both get Hand Axes; Ike gets Miracle for the time being since I don't forsee myself -needing- it at a later point.

After-BEXP:

Ike 	15.00  30 12  4 14 15 11 10  5
Titania 05.51  37 14  4 15 16 13 12  8
Boyd	17.00  40 16  0 12 16  9  9  3
Bonus EXP: 42P

Oh my god what has Boyd become!?

Chapter Execution: Poleaxe/Handaxe Titania to the south, Hammer/Handaxe Boyd to the east, Regal Sword Ike to the west, enjoy the results, and don't make the mistake of thinking that you'll be able to win in two turns by killing the boss, because apparently you can't, as I found out on my only failed attempt. Ilyana gets recruited because she just happened to move nicely into position to do so without screwing anything up. Either way this is such a hilarious welcome break after the bullshit that was the last couple chapters.

Turns: 8

Total: 55

After-battle stats:

Ike 	16.88  31 13  4 14 15 11 11  6
Titania 06.18  38 14  5 16 16 13 13  8
Boyd	18.64  40 17  0 13 16  9  9  4

Bonus EXP: 242P

Chapter 9

Preparations: Basically none, besides selling some stuff and refreshing equipment as normal. I don't even spend any BEXP; I could, but I'd rather save it up for future units that will be joining. I'm overlevelled as hell already.

Chapter Execution: Titania rescues Ike turn one, turn two drops him off, and they go have a hilariously good time at the southern end. Boyd takes a handaxe and a steel axe and goes to take out the trash at the beach for some EXP. Only issue was finding a good way to deal with boss, which did delay me by a couple turns.

Total: 63

After-battle stats:

Ike 	17.51  32 14  4 15 16 11 11  6
Titania 07.10  38 15  5 17 17 14 13  9
Boyd	19.88  40 17  0 13 17  9  9  4

Bonus EXP: 542P

Chapter 10

Preparations: Ike & Titania reach C support. Boyd gets a forged Iron axe with max strength and hit because I want him to waste Myrmidons. I name it "Dat Axe" just because. I should have bought more Hand Axes a while ago. Let this be a note to self to stock up. They're goddamn wonderful. Finally, hired Volke because I plan to make use of him to find shit in the desert.

Chapter Execution: Titania rescues Ike, heads up, circles around the enemies present and forces their way to the escape point. Boyd stays behind with his axe and axes the enemies some questions. Hilarity ensues, and Boyd promotes.

Turns: 5

Total: 68

After-battle stats:

Ike 	17.58  32 14  4 15 16 11 11  6
Titania 07.45  38 15  5 17 17 14 13  9
Boyd	01.07  46 20  1 16 18 10 12  6

Bonus EXP: 852P

Chapter 11

Preparations: Titania & Boyd reach C support.

Chapter Execution: Titania and Ike book it north, Boyd has fun times on his way to get a Dracoshield. There is not much to say here because I am roflstomping everything.

Turns: 7

Total: 75

After-battle stats:

Ike 	18.94  33 14  4 15 17 12 12  6
Boyd	02.54  47 21  1 17 19 10 12  6
Titania 07.82  38 15  5 17 17 14 13  9

Bonus EXP: 1302P

Chapter 12

Preparations: Boyd gets the Dracoshield. Reforge a new Dat Axe, name it Dat Axe 2: Return of Dat Axe.

Chapter Execution: Ha ha, difficulty?

Turns: 10

Total: 85

After-battle stats:

Ike 	20.00  34 15  5 16 18 13 12  7
Boyd	03.34  48 21  1 17 19 10 14  6
Titania 09.14  40 16  5 18 18 15 14 10

Bonus EXP: 1482P

Chapter 13

Preparations: Ike & Titania to B support; Ike is now at max level, so he swaps to Laguzguard.

Chapter Execution: Roflstomp stuff. Literally, every enemy was dead.

Loot: Occult, Energy Drop, Elfire, Speedwing, Longsword. Lost all the others or couldn't get 'em. Because NPC kills.

Turns: 10

Total: 95

After-battle stats:

Boyd	04.68  49 22  1 18 20 11 14  7
Titania 10.49  41 17  6 18 18 15 14 10

Bonus EXP: 1932P

TOTAL TURNCOUNT:

Chapter 8: 	8
Chapter 9: 	8
Chapter 10:	5
Chapter 11:	7
Chapter 12:	10
Chapter 13:	10
Total:  	95

And I need a goddamn break @_@

Edited by Garlyle

--Chapter 7--

Fuck this chapter.

13 turns. Goddamn, how on earth did you do it, Radiant Dragon? My Ike, my level 8 Ike, couldn't dodge the lances of the soldiers at all. So many resets until finally I found the right position, but it took him so long to win it. Titania went east and north, Ike up into the 2 ranged lot (other way leads to certain death... so yeah. Forgot that taking a seraph robe doesn't heal you by 7 at the same time. 23HP/ 7~ def is so bad for this chapter its unreal.

But, anyway, it was partly my fault too for forgetting to kill the hammer dude. I may go back and try a different strategy or two, but I've had enough of that chapter for now.

Turns: 13

Total: 41

--Chapter 8--

Tried getting Ike a level in this chapter, but no crit :(, ah well, Titania rescued him on turn 2 and tanked them all, and quite effectively at that.

Total: 49

--Chapter 9--

Marcia takes too long, but w/e. Titania+ Ike rush boss with the help of Lethe/Mordecai, while Ike waits for marcia to catch up on the other phase after turn 6 or something.

Turns: 9

Total: 58

Levels after BEXP:

Level      Lv.    HP  Str  Mag  Spd  Skl  Lck  Def  Res
Ike       11.00   34  10    3   13   12    9    9    4
Titania   27.82   39  16    5   17   17   14   13    9
Marcia    21.00   34  17    5   20   17   10   13   13
Mordecai  22.00   41  15    2    8   10   10   13    4

For reference, this Marcia ORKO's the Seeker, so I should make up for the lost turns.

Current data, up to Chapter 17's end.

Chapter 14

Preparations: Stared at the average stats chart for a bit and realised that Boyd will now likely cap speed thanks to Speedwings and a band raising his Speed, even if I remove the band; since that's achieved, he swaps to Priest Band to hopefully eke out an extra couple points in Luck and Resistance by the end of the game, because really, he's not going to need anything else.

Chapter Execution: Boyd and Titania take their handaxes and go north, with Boyd start off and Titania rescuing him to get farther, drops him off on turn two. Meanwhile, Ike migrates south for the winter and visits a house for some Energy Drops because why not, then kills some straglers because he can. I'm pretty sure I can't finish this chapter any faster than I did.

Total: 98

After-battle stats:

Boyd	25.31  50 23  1 18 20 11 15  7
Titania 10.61  41 17  6 18 18 15 14 10

Bonus EXP: (forgot to check)

Chapter 15

Oh thank god, only one more chapter until I have more than three units!

Preparations: I forget Ike a Steel Sword with max Attack (This, amusingly, costs LESS than a max-attack Iron Sword) because he's going to start falling behind in power soon and he could use it. Other than that there's not much to do this chapter.

Chapter Execution: Pop Quiz! Q: What do Boyd, Ike, and Titania all have in common?

A: They're awesome. Also: Desert speed penalties.

Guess who needed to take a long time to clear this one because he COULDN'T do it faster? That's right! Well, the good news is that I was still able to grab a few things with Sothe and Volke, as they had LOTS of time to run around!

Loot: Coin, Guard, Shine (By accident), Silver Blade, Physic, Boots

Turns: 7

Total: 105

After-battle stats:

Boyd	27.30  51 24  1 19 21 12 15  7
Titania 11.05  42 17  6 19 19 16 15 11

Bonus EXP: 2852P

Chapter 16

Preparations: BONUS EXP SPENDING TIME! Tormod gets BEXP while holding the Mage Band, the lone Master Seal and Spirit Dust (only one who'll have use for 'em, afterall!), and staff specialisation, then is given the Paladin Band. Also one of the two Seraph Robes I've been saving. I also realise I can't raise his staff rank via arms scrolls, and curse up a storm, but oh well. Muarim is given the Thief Band for a couple levelups, then the Demi Band gets returned to him. He also gets Guard, because... well, why the hell not. Ike gets the Boots, which leaves Boyd as the slowest member of my party. Titania gets a forged Steel Axe finally, because she deserves it and is starting to not quite be so stand out suddenly. And Boyd laughs because he doesn't need a goddamn thing, he's awesome.

After-preparation stats:

Boyd	27.30  51 24  1 19 21 12 15  7
Titania 11.05  42 17  6 19 19 16 15 11
Tormod  23.00  39  6 21 15 18 12  8 18
Muarim  12.00  49 25  4 19 20 12 16  9

Bonus EXP: 379P

Chapter Execution: CHAAAARGE. No, really. Standard-fare Titania rescue-charge-the-end tactics, except that the rest of my party can also keep up with her, so it's fun times. No time to grab any loot, unfortunately; all the good stuff's in the far room anyway and would take extra turns. Made a point to grab the Gamble scroll, for the sole purpose of selling it.

Total: 110

After-battle stats:

Boyd	27.62  51 24  1 19 21 12 15  7
Titania 31.18  42 17  6 19 19 16 15 11
Tormod  23.77  39  6 21 15 18 12  8 18
Muarim  12.44  49 25  4 19 20 12 16  9

Bonus EXP: (Forgot to check)

Chapter 17

Preparations: It's a long chapter coming up so I make sure everyone's got lots of equipment on-hand.

Part 1: Boyd stays back to take care of reinforcements from turn 3, while the rest of the squad charges forward. I feel like I should really be saying more, but there's nothing more to say. Titania isn't strong enough to kill everything on turn 3's enemy phase, sadly, preventing a super-early victory.

Part 2: Shortcut across the swamp as best I can, Boyd stays back and farms for EXP on the stuff that charges me from the left side, because he can. A little shoving lets me get Ike to the point on turn 4, and having that Longsword on him gets me the Poleaxe drop.

Part 3: Tormod gets to collect some staff EXP in this part; that's about the only noticable thing. Can't speed it up, afterall. Ike tries to stay out of trouble for this chapter, because he has nothing to gain by participating and is busy rescuing someone anyway, while the others can at least get small amounts of EXP.

Part 4: Charge the boss using Tormod and Muarim together. I kill the Halberdier using Tormod to get Adept, and the space that opens up allows Muarim to rush in and claim the kill on Oliver (with Guard/Cancel activating to make it completely one-sided), finishing in 4 turns. Finally, Ike is promoted and no longer lags behind!

Turns:

Part 1: 4

Part 2: 4

Part 3: 10

Part 4: 4

Total for Chapter 7: 22

Total: 132

After-battle stats:

Ike 	21.00  38 18  7 18 20 13 15  9
Boyd	29.56  53 25  1 20 22 13 15  8
Titania 32.35  43 18  6 20 19 16 15 11
Tormod  26.99  40  7 22 17 19 14  9 19
Muarim  13.55  51 25  4 20 21 12 17  9

Bonus EXP: 1479P

TOTAL TURNCOUNT:

Chapter 8: 	8
Chapter 9: 	8
Chapter 10:	5
Chapter 11:	7
Chapter 12:	10
Chapter 13:	10
Chapter 14:	3
Chapter 15:	7
Chapter 16:	5
Chapter 17-1:   4
Chapter 17-2:   4
Chapter 17-3:   10
Chapter 17-4:   4
Total:  	132

--Chapter 10--

Used Krad's 3 turn strategy except with Marcia instead of Oscar.

Total: 61

--Chapter 11--

God damn, Titania, get more Atk! leaving all the generals with 1 HP is so irritating. Could've been 4 turns if Titania critted the knight but... my luck has finally run out. Ah well, the next few chapters are just blitzed by Marcia anyway :).

Total: 66

--Chapter 12--

And this is where it all pays off. Marcia rushes the boss, Titania and Ike let themselves get attacked. Simple stuff.

Turns: 2

Total: 68

I said I'd start today, and I did. I think I'm on the right difficulty (the save file is blue).

Stats won't come as often as I do with SD, because my TV and computer are in different rooms.

Prologue - 4/4

Blah, blah. Ike got an awesome-oh wait, this is fixed. I'll have to get used to this!

Chapter 1 - 3/7

Despite the mother of all positioning errors, I managed to get everything. Boyd hung out in a corner.

Chapter 2 - 4/11

Had Ike not been so dodge-happy, this would be five turns. Oscar relieved Ike of some of his stuff, and Ike emptied Titania's inventory, so I wouldn't have to drop anything.

Chapter 3 - 4/15

Due to the way I positioned everyone, I had Titania Hand Axe the boss to death. Skipped the Elixir (hope this doesn't bite me later!) Ike holds the Knight Band. Titania has the Archer Band. Oscar's got his original Band.

Chapter 4 - 2/17

Titania critical on turn 2. I don't think much else needs to be said.

STAT TIME~!

Name      Level   HP   STR   MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Item
Ike        5.36   22    7     2     8     9     7     7     1    Knight Band
Titania    2.74   34   13     4    13    14    12    11     7    Archer Band
Soren      1.00   BASE
Oscar      4.59   27    0     6     8     8     5     2     7    Paladin Band

Edited by eclipse