Return of The Emblem Information & Signup

Phoenix

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my calculations I have made a calculation error. The current average is 268 and Saken should have 267 for only having been in one battle and was under the average by 1 point. However by my calclations Saken has only received 198 (133 average when joining + 40 points for chapter 4 battle missed and 25 points for last battle (one less than the average)) which means there are 69 points missing for him and James (who should have the average of 268 and only has 199).

Does anyone know why there is this discrepancy exists? (My guess is a battle or something that I forgot to count but help would be appreciated)

You don't add the 40 joining points onto the average total. That's already included. You could try double checking everything.

Man, if this keeps up I'm going to probably have to start keeping notes of all PC points too :-_-:

The 69 points missing are probably for the chapter 4 fights. There were like 3, IIRC

You don't add the 40 joining points onto the average total. That's already included. You could try double checking everything.

Man, if this keeps up I'm going to probably have to start keeping notes of all PC points too :-_-:

No the forty points came from a battle that occured after I joined the game but before I really started to post in which alot happened I am guessing.

The 69 points missing are probably for the chapter 4 fights. There were like 3, IIRC

Yeah thanks, I was checking Chapter 3 but I didn't see anything really I'll give Chapter 4 a look through.

Alright I found the discrepancy. First battle had 31, the second had 43 instead of 40 as stated above thus giving three more points and the last battle of Ch.4 gave 35. 35+31+3=69. Assuming I can add those to both Saken and James, some levels are in order.

41+69=110

Spending 80 for level up and 30 for weapon affinity.

Saken

Level up 3 > 4

+1 STR +1 SKL +1 SPD

Raw stats: HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 7 SPD: 7 LCK: 5 DEF: 1 RES: 1

Simplified stats: HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 7 Evade: 12 Defense: 1 Resistance: 1 AS: 7

0 points left.

12+69=81

Spending 80 for level up

James

Level up 3 > 4

+1 MAG +1 SKL +1 RES

Raw stats: HP: 12 STR: 0 MAG: 7 SKL: 5 SPD: 4 LCK: 3 DEF: 0 RES: 6

Simplified stats: HP: 12 MT: 7 Hit: 5 Evade: 7 Defense: 0 Resistance: 6 AS:4

1 point left.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Aneda Welnon

Nickname: Anne, Rainbow

Class: Pegasus Knight

Affinity: Wind

Weapon proficiency: Lance

Weapon of Choice: Vanguard (Defender Lance)

Inventory: Defender Lance, Vulnerary.

268 points, bought 3 levels (210 points for that), sold iron for 20 more, had 78, bought Defender, bought vulnerary. I have 18 points left I believe...

Raw Stats:

HP:4 + 1

STR:3 + 3

MAG:0

SKL:3 + 2

SPD:5 + 2

LCK:2

DEF:1

RES:2 + 1

Simplified Stats:

HP: 12 + 3

ATK: 3 + 3

HIT: 3 + 2

AVO: 7 + 2

DEF: 1 + 3 (with defender equipped)

RES: 2 + 1

Appearance: Bright purple eyes, longish hair rainbow in color (Dyed, before anyone flips their shit), wears purple armor with blue underneath. 6', yet a relatively light build on her.

Nature/Disposition: Will not hold back anything she thinks unless she feels it'll cause problems, generally a lighthearted person but may have a hard time showing it. Comes off as extremely sarcastic at times, because she is. Cares enough about her appearance to the point of where it's almost a hobby. May act much younger than she actually is at times.

Hometown: Claims to have none, but it's clearly in Ursium

Connections: The sun. Always shining, gives her strength. And stuff. I dunno.

Backstory: Born into a wealthy and heavily religious family, she was hated and scorned for her existence.

That right there is not a good description for her.

Here's what really happened!

Born into complete mediocrity, Aneda always felt like she never really belonged anywhere in the system, like she was meant for more, or at the very least something more free. She was taken into the military as a pegasus rider immediately at the age of 20, left when she was 21 and never looked back. As an attempt at rebeliing she bought hair dye of every color she could get her hands on and began playing with her hair. At first it was an abomination, but the result was still desired. She definitely got attention, and the fact that she was able to hold her own in a fight made it all the better. Over time, she learned how not to mash every single color togather to make some awful mixes and now she wanders the continent in search of any odd job she wants, no matter the price or the danger. Living for excitement has been her goal and she believes it can only get better.

• 2 weeks later...

Norbert levels up!

level 2 --> level 3

+1 str, +1 skl, +1 def

Level: 3

points remaining: 36

Stats: HP: 5 STR: 5 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 5 LCK: 1 DEF: 3 RES: 3

Simplified Stats: HP:15 MT: 5 HIT: 4 AVO: 6 DEF: 3(+1) RES: 3 AS: 5(-1)

Ranyin gained 46 points...giving him 141 points in total

Ranyin Levels UP! 141 - 80 = 61

Level 3>>4

+1 Ski, +1 Spd, +1Luk

Ski: Mastering a new and finer way to effectively trap his opponent in a 'wind cage' before crushing them(takes the form of a tiger's jaw

Spd: He's born to be fast

Luk: He needs all the luck he can get, thus the spirits of his ancestors have decided to bless him ;p:

New Stats: Hp:4| Str:0|Mag:6|Ski:5|Spd:6|Luk:5|Def:1|Res:2

Simplified: Hp:12|Mt:6|Hit:5|Eva:11|Def:1|Res:2

points remaining: 61

Edited by Rothkitty

Veronika levels up!

4-->5

HP, Str, Spd

HP:5 Str:7 Mag:0 Skl:7 Spd:9 Lck:2 Def:1 Res:1

Simplified Stats: HP: 15 MT: 7 HIT: 7 AVO: 11 DEF: 1 RES: 1 AS: 9

112 points remaining

Nadya levels up!

3--->4

HP, Mag, Skl

HP:6 Str:0 Mag:7 Skl:4 Spd:6 Lck:2 Def:0 Res:5

39 points remaining.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Synthia's points: 19

+ 63 from last battle

82 points

-80 for level up

Level 3 -> 4

HP: 4 STR: 0 MAG: 6 SKL: 5 SPD: 5 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 3

HP: 4 STR: 0 MAG: 6 SKL: 6 SPD: 6 LCK: 3 DEF: 1 RES: 3

2 points remaining

Valter's points: 39

+ 46 from last battle

85 points

-70 for level up

Level 2 -> 3

HP: 4 STR: 3 MAG: 0 SKL: 5 SPD: 6 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 2

HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 6 SPD: 7 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 2

15 points remaining

Don't mind a work in progress, but oddly enough, my time is slowly returning. But I'm still a morning person. As in 5-9 AM. But it will still be another 3 weeks for my true return, I will have my character pop in there. The next three weeks are development.

I spaced the paragraphs from the oneliners.

And I have nothing better to buy, so THREE level ups and a weapon proficiency, at 270 points total (60+70+80+60=210+60=270, correct?)

Name: Jarrod Rhodes

Nickname: The Lion

Class: Mercenary

Affinity: Fire

Weapon Proficiency: Axe, Sword

Weapon of Choice: Leon, his Axe

Inventory: Iron Axe (Leon), Iron Sword

Raw Stats: HP: 5 STR: 5 MAG: 0 SKL: 5 SPD: 6 LCK: 2 DEF: 4 RES: 2

Simple Stats: HP: 15, MT: 5, HIT: 5, EVADE: 8, DEF: 4, RES 2 (Correct?)

Appearance: (If anyone wishes to Sprite it, feel free): He has graying blonde hair down to his shoulders due to lack of attention to the back of his hair (Jarrod: Hey, Its out of my face, I don't care), light green eyes, a graying blonde beard, and tanned skin. There is a slash scar over his left eye. He wears light armor in a shade of orange, with only slight shoulder armor and no arm armor, opting instead to just use a leather bracer for his lower arms. He's a good 6 Feet 2 Inches (187.96 cm, for you non-american readers) with broad shoulders and a strong, stocky build. A black crow tends to be perched on his right shoulder.

Nature/Disposition: Loner. But loyal to those who pay.

Hometown: Makarov. But the outskirts is where he grew up, fighting in the mountains and woods

Connections: Creyell, the crow who is usually perched on his right shoulder. No living human connections worth mention.

Backstory: Born in Makarov 49 years before this point in the RP, he was raised by his father because his mother died at birth. He grew up in either the mountain home or a lumberjack lodge when his dad was working there. When he could pick up a hatchet, he was taught to use it by his father's brother. When he was 16, he and his dad and uncle were heading back from the lumberjack lodge when they were set upon by a bandit gang, where one of the brigands slashed across his eye.It was a miracle he still had both eyes, but he was bleeding and was carried back by his uncle. His father didn't make it out alive. He started working for his uncle, who left Makarov to work as a mercenary. When he could, he started working for pay as well. Soon his ferocity with an axe was recognized, and he was sought after by nobles, merchants, and pirates. At the age of 37, he retired to the mountains, but left to go wander the world for more pay. The only friend he had left was Creyell the crow. He is now wandering.

(Done, will copy/paste to next page.

Edited by 13thkitty

Sophia approved. Still waiting on a complete Jarrod sign up (lol).

We're on the next page now, so 13th, could you either link to your previous post during updates, pm me when it's finished, or repost it on this page(or the latest page) when you finish? That'd be great.

Edited by Phoenix

Name: Blake Frode

Nickname: None

Affinity: Earth

Weapon proficiency: Sword

Weapon of Choice: Ambush Sword

Inventory: Weapon Affinity (Sword 1)(60), Barrier Sword (50), Stimulant (20), Cape(Robe) (30), - 2 Iron swords (40)

Raw Stats: HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 2 DEF: 2 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 4 AS: 3 EVD: 5 DEF: 2 RES: 1(3 with BS)

Appearance: Blake is 5'10, above average height-wise, but not by much. His hair is dark blue, and his skin is white, like most ethnic Ursians. The swordsman has a broad build, a natural strength that allows him to press the attack on enemies. Blake is usually seen wearing leather armor over a blue shirt and brown pants. A pitch black cape and his ashen sword sheath completes the look.

Nature/Disposition: Driven to reach his goals. Everything else in general takes a backseat. This in turn leads him to seem cold, sometimes.

Hometown: Urcenter

Connections: Old friends from Urcenter.

Backstory: Blake's father, Joe Frode, was a Dragon Slayer, having cut down two dragons with difficulty. Even as a young child, Blake was trained to hate Skotians, hate Dragons, and above all, respect his father's will. For fifteen years, he was the obedient son, never questioning his elder. However, that all changed one night when he found an injured wyvern rider and their mount. Initially, Blake was tempted to call the garrison and leave the soldiers to dispose of the obvious blasphemer, but for some reason, he just didn't have the heart to do so. Maybe it was the pitiful look on the wyvern's face, or maybe it was the pleas of desperation from its' master, but no matter the cause, the boy led the war victims to shelter, where they could recover for a while.

Day after day, Blake would leave his house under various excuses such as running errands, and would head up to the little grove where the refugees would reside, carrying food for the wyvern and the rider. In exchange, the soldier would tell him about wyverns, dragons, and the world outside of Urcenter, which, after a while, flat-out erased the hatred Blake had held for the winged beasts. As time went on, Blake grew more and more fond of the soldier, and began to visit more and more often. It was a good thing, and good things never lasted, did they?

One day, on the way back from a visit to the grove, Joe caught his son mid-route, having become suspicious of his various disappearances. After forcing the boy to return to their dwelling, Joe Frode went up to where he had seen his son go, and return some time later, blood on his blade. They never spoke of the wyvern rider again, but their relationship was never the same.

Joe died three years later of a fever, which left Blake the sole heir of the estate. He quickly sold the house, and left the city, while promising himself to become a master of swordplay, in order to be able to protect those who were dear to him, whenever they would come along.

Edited by Snike

And I have nothing better to buy, so THREE level ups and a weapon proficiency, at 270 points total (60+70+80+60=210+60=270, correct?)

Name: Jarrod Rhodes

Nickname: The Lion

Affinity: Fire

Weapon Proficiency: Axe, Sword

Weapon of Choice: Leon, his Axe

Inventory: Iron Axe (Leon), Iron Sword

Raw Stats: HP: 5 STR: 5 MAG: 0 SKL: 5 SPD: 6 LCK: 2 DEF: 4 RES: 2

Simple Stats: HP: 15, MT: 5, HIT: 5, EVADE: 8, DEF: 4, RES 2 (Correct?)

Appearance: (If anyone wishes to Sprite it, feel free): He has graying blonde hair down to his shoulders due to lack of attention to the back of his hair (Jarrod: Hey, Its out of my face, I don't care), light green eyes, a graying blonde beard, and tanned skin. There is a slash scar over his left eye. He wears light armor in a shade of orange, with only slight shoulder armor and no arm armor, opting instead to just use a leather bracer for his lower arms. He's a good 6 Feet 2 Inches (187.96 cm, for you non-american readers) with broad shoulders and a strong, stocky build. A black crow tends to be perched on his right shoulder.

Nature/Disposition: Loner. But loyal to those who pay.

Hometown: Makarov. But the outskirts is where he grew up, fighting in the mountains and woods

Connections: Creyell, the crow who is usually perched on his right shoulder. No living human connections worth mention.

Backstory: Born in Makarov 49 years before this point in the RP, he was raised by his father because his mother died at birth. He grew up in either the mountain home or a lumberjack lodge when his dad was working there. When he could pick up a hatchet, he was taught to use it by his father's brother. When he was 16, he and his dad and uncle were heading back from the lumberjack lodge when they were set upon by a bandit gang, where one of the brigands slashed across his eye.It was a miracle he still had both eyes, but he was bleeding and was carried back by his uncle. His father didn't make it out alive. He started working for his uncle, who left Makarov to work as a mercenary. When he could, he started working for pay as well. Soon his ferocity with an axe was recognized, and he was sought after by nobles, merchants, and pirates. At the age of 37, he retired to the mountains, but left to go wander the world for more pay. The only friend he had left was Creyell the crow. He is now wandering.

(Done, will copy/paste to next page.)

One quick question. Where is the party now?

And like I said, I won't be on much until School starts and I get up earlier.