Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know phee, instead of being like 'fuck you, you had your chance for interaction' you could take a second to maybe stimulate it a bit, because it's all this 'nothing happening? PLOT!" Is seriously deterring me from the game. =\

Slave's right. It was more than 5 days. 5. That is sure more than enough time. That's almost like complaining for the sake of complaining as I see it. So really, there is no position to complain about it since the gap was big and truly, nothing happened during it.

Well, in that case, it's not like you've ran out of time. You can still answer at this rate, most likely.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've had many days of WTF IS MY LIFE DOING thank you, I've been trying to find a moment to sit down and respond to snow for awhile, here it is, and I can't because it's fucking plot time apperantly.

Oh boy, you played the "BUT MY LIFE WAAAAAAAH" card

Here's a PROtip from a badass I know (Hint: It's me): You can either A: Warn people or B: do the interaction RETROACTIVELY amongst whoever you wanted to do it with. Stop skulking around like this friggin RP is here for your needs, it's not, it's here for EEEEVVVVEEEERRRRYYYYOOOONNNNEEEE. In case you can't read, that means everyone, including people who are NOT you. It's a hard concept, I understand, but I get it if you never learned it.

*reads Phee's post over again*

Oh wow, and, like, his attempt to re-stimulate the RP doesn't even help because none of our characters are remotely involved in the post. Good Job.

Edit: Not trying to sound like an ass hole when I worded that, can't think of a better way to word it though.

Edited by Zsword

Don't really care if I'm in the RP or not, anymore, but I've just gotta say...

Z, all you do is Bitch Bitch Bitch about everything because no one's paying DIRECT attention to you.

You've got issues, you crazy crazy child :3

You should see that Psych some more, 'cause you obviously don't have enough mental strength to join in intellectual conversation yet.

Either realize that you're not the center of the universe, or get some more professional help. Or just keep bitching, I get a laugh out of it either way~

Help? He is the GM, not our father Z. He won't tell us directly, as it is us who must restart it with the overall activity, not him directly. He is planning to move things along, but that doesn't mean we can't keep with what we're doing as long as his post isn't a TS or something similar.

You should see that Psych some more, 'cause you obviously don't have enough mental strength to join in intellectual conversation yet.

Thanks for that dig at me when I am not remotely involved in this conversation.

Edited by arachnidsGrip

That post was for Luna, Z. Your guys can react when I start dropping rocks on them :P:

Please don't let Z overreact to that...

*QAAM'ed*

That post was for Luna, Z. Your guys can react when I start dropping rocks on them :P:

I ain't afraid of no rocks.