Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

So, like

can we get Eail to edit his post? Eail and Merc?

and if not can someone just punch Al and move Flight, like
if he's having his character do something stupid that would require getting punched over, just do it and move on

I'll have Tia come over and do it if I have to

This is silly.

Edited by I have opinions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean Reign's brother was a dog?! XD

Also come oooooooon segue into town proper flight team. I wanna have posts with Roy again. Oh and I guess everyone not named Chip. JK

Yo, so my laptop has pretty much given up the ghost. I'm getting this sorted out and should have a replacement next week, but I'm not sure how much longer this thing is going to work. I can't get it to start when I turn it off so I may be absent for a few days if it gives up completely @__@

So, with NaNo done and my depression and anger with Tales of Xillia 2 over, I wanted to go an actually start updating the spreadsheet again. Except my internet has downgraded to complete trash and I'm incapable of editing it, or even setting permissions for other people to edit.

I bought a 3DS solely for Fire Emblem: Awakening and never beat it.

I bought my third X-Box 360 for Halo 4 and stopped playing it after 3 weeks. I have still yet to put another game in there.

I bought Dark Souls for the PC after having it on the PS3.

I have bought many games for full price without every beating them.

I have bought a number of games I've never even played.

I have bought several games recently that have gone on sale a week after I purchased them.

Each and every one of those was a better use of my money than Tales of Xillia 2. It is, without a doubt, the game I hate most in my entire ninedamn life. Its plot is idiotic beyond compare, and I can, without any shred of exaggeration, say that there's millions—MILLIONS—of plot holes before you're even finished with the first real dungeon. The "greatest battle system in the series!" mentality is elevated grossly out of proportion. It savages the Xillia 1 cast to the point of character assassination fanfic.

It is the worst game I have ever played in my life.

Sorry about the lack of activity on my part, guys. I've been torn between trying to level a bunch of TOR goons to 51 or higher before 3.0 hit and job certification. But now that the former's over and the latter's easing up slightly I should be able to get back into something of a normal routine (though I still won't be on IRC for as long or often as I used to be due to getting more done this way lol).