Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*doesn't want Roy to go but also doesn't want to force her to stay* So...torn...! >_<

Neh. If you dun mind and have the time/are bored, I would be interested in seeing what you think Robin would look like Phoenix. I don't mind if you are too busy/just don't wanna sprite her though.

All sprite requests need to be made in my gallery in the sprite section(standardizing things for convenience now)

Though to be quite honest I'm way behind on spriting lately, partly due to breaking in my new computer, and and partly due to the newer(more difficult to master) programs I'm using. My next gallery update is actually going to contain a lot of "old" stuff by my standards just because it's been so long :lol:

GoD, when you find the time, just have Chelsea wander around the University and try to bump into somewhere where PAINT is obtainable. Then maybe I and SlaveBlade can have Ranyin and Nanahm bump into Chelsea and go make figurines and stuff...I'm sure there are stuff to do at the University. Then after that, activity can be done at Rodrigo's Flaming Duck show.

If you feel that you won't be free to post much then ignore this post

I'm terribly sorry Rothene, my Sis took my computer because hers is malfunctioning. Also because she needs a computer to work on school projects. So being the good Samaritan that I am(Okay that's a load of bullshit and we all know it. LOL)I lent it to her.

Once I finish my short Q and A with Amon I'll find me random paint and join up with you guys.