Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapon ideas, since we don't have that many tomes.

Ranged tomes <insert better name here>

Uses 3/4 mag to calculate damage in exchange for ranged attacking. It can be ranged every other turn, like bows, if that's more acceptable.

Also, Phee, remember this?

Quake Tome!

Uses mag, attacks def. Restrictions can be placed on it if this is too OP, but I need feedback to do so.

Hand axes: Use 70% of your str to determine mt.

Ok, so we convert this to tomes, which are a literal more natural about range:

Ranged Tome: Attacks at a range. (a t2 that has El tome Req.)

Or: 75% mag to determine mt.

Okay following discussion the final product is ...

Dynamic Tome: 50

A special tome capable of attacking enemies at range. Requires 2.5 times the enemy's AS in order to double, and is incapable of tripling. Can be upgraded to inflict 1.2 times the user's mag in damage instead of normal damage. The upgrade costs 20 points.

S Dynamic Tome: 100

A special tome capable of attacking enemies at range. Uses 1.4 times the user's mag to calculate mt. Can be forged from an upgraded Dynamic tome for 30 points.

(This is a tier 2 item)

(Feel free to reword all of this, Snike)

Note: T4 items don't have nerfs so that isn't stated for the T4 ranged tome version

@ Quake tome

Yeah I remember that. We'll talk about it next time you're on.

----

UPDATE:

-Weapons and items unlocked

-OP updated

-All item lists updated

-Range definitions reworded

Let me know if anything is amiss.

So much confusion over what's updated in the OP and the items include...but Chelsea shall speak to Raquel about that.

Also Phoenix, you can use Nesha if you need to go somewhere, but you're too lazy to walk there.

Use him as often as you see fit.

Also I edited my post in teh RP.Go for it.

Edited by GoD

SO is the S dynamic a tier 3 actually?

It's tier 4. Notice it's pricing exclusive to that tier. Read both versions of the tome carefully, there's a lot of items set up in the exact same way.

UPDATE:

-OP and items list updated

-Bow range abilities amended

-Arc tomes boosted from +40% to +50% mt

-Rex tomes boosted from +50% to +75% mt

-Poison weapons now cause a 20% loss to total hp instead of 10% and Plague weapons cause a 30% loss instead of 20%

-Dual Knives added

-Revival Amulet added

-Bulwark added

Sorry for the absence, I've been busy. I'll be leaving the RP now, IRL stuff, sorry to leave you hanging Snowy, and apologies for any inconveniences. So yeah, bye.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After extensive discussions RoTE's administration has decided to allow SF member commonly known as "Psych" to participate in RoTE for a trial period.

If there are any concerns, please direct them to either Kanami(recently appointed Psych's Probation Officer) or a GM.

That is all.

Victory~

But yeah, if anyone has problems with him joining, let me now. No point flaming Phee regarding this since I sort of bullied him into it :P

Once in game, if you have issues, contact Psych via PM, if that doesn't work contact me. (Alternatively you could just save yourself the hassle and have the PM involve Psych and myself from the getgo.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After extensive discussions RoTE's administration has decided to allow SF member commonly known as "Psych" to participate in RoTE for a trial period.

If there are any concerns, please direct them to either Kanami(recently appointed Psych's Probation Officer) or a GM.

That is all.

You caved? Shame.

You caved? Shame.

Oh, so much pm discussion I want to throw at you right now XD

Victory~

But yeah, if anyone has problems with him joining, let me now. No point flaming Phee regarding this since I sort of bullied him into it

You always have interesting wording.

You always have interesting wording.
Compliment?

Nyeh, it's not wrong :/ I mean I did ask, and you didn't want to do it. (I actually think you still don't want to do it). But yeah, settled once and for all :/