Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Well, warming up ok, I haven't quite done this in awhile, and I'm still not quite comfortable with my character...

and the reason for the Inn and town is that... well, that's all that has been established for me on the scene, I would do more but that typically gets me yelled at by the GM if I try to 'make' some sort of service when it doesn't fit in to their devine plan.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Screw Phoenix's divine plan. He's told me repeatedly that his plot is "flexible" XD And being the bane of LoAF I can't help but test "How" flexible his plot actually is :P

You'll need to ask Phee, but I don't think he's going to throw a hissy if you give the town/village/piece of dirt more texture and life. Surrounding definitely need to be illustrated more then the bare minimum Phoenix is doing. (I know you can only do so much Phee, not calling you incompetent... not in regards to this at least anyway)

If "fear" is limiting your posting ability, best get it checked out and fixed :P

Cynthia and Phoenix will generally have an idea, so asking them (you need their approval anyway) before you create a character is a good start.

From the conversations earlier. The only people ready for a second character at this stage would be Phoenix/Mercakete/Cynthia. Though you (roymbrog) are also high up in terms of chances. Either way, in your case, as long as you keep up what you've been doing the last few weeks, you shouldn't have a problem getting a second character through.

@ Divine plan

You realize you might all die at the end of this rp, right? :/

@ Adding flavor/context/setting

I don't mind people adding these where needed. If I really wanted something a specific way, I'll be sure to take care of it in advance(though I guess that's relying on people to look at the world map in the OP for the presets >_< ). Assuming no one did, Ursaea is a city(Yellow indicator). Tall buildings, pigeons everywhere, stone roads in most places, etc.

*can't find the notes* Where are these notes everyone's talking about? I checked the OP but I didn't see any changes there. I checked Phoenix's "about me" too. Halp?

It's in 1.7 of the OP :/

Well here's a quote anyway pasted from it.

SECOND CHARACTERS: While allowed, an rper considering a second pc must have an average of posts per week. The average must be equal to or exceeding five per week over the last six weeks.

If you're not talking about this^ then I dunno.

:/ I was just assuming Psych would get ignored, but I wasn't aware you kept an eye on this Seph :/

And hey :P Haven't seen you in awhile XD

Does you being here mean there's a possibility you'll join?:P

:/ I was just assuming Psych would get ignored, but I wasn't aware you kept an eye on this Seph :/

And hey :P Haven't seen you in awhile XD

Does you being here mean there's a possibility you'll join?:P

Wow, you really miss me, ahaha XD If I get bored enough, and can grasp these stat RPs. It's all jargon to me.

Not really keeping an eye on it, just loling every time Psych makes an entry, since he's obviously going to get rejected.

Wow, you really miss me, ahaha XD If I get bored enough, and can grasp these stat RPs. It's all jargon to me.

Not really keeping an eye on it, just loling every time Psych makes an entry, since he's obviously going to get rejected.

/coughcough

anyways, this is good in a way, psych'll keep spamming until he's banned forever. knowing him, he'd come back with alts and whatnot but...

Synthia approved.

Domovoi approved.

Okay while the sign up itself isn't bad, Psych, I(and a lot of others) know from personal experience that you

A: Try to find any little loop hole around a given rule

B: Are a known dice cheater(overall)

C: God mod entirely too often

D: Try to argue all the aforementioned stuff away with whatever makes sense to you at the time.

So with that, I need to tell you straight. I can't accept your sign up. Sorry.

This is what's wrong with Psych's signup.

Phoenix didn't let him in before, told he he wasn't getting in, and he keeps trying to join.

Well that is silly. Tell him what he was doing wrong, then give him another chance and see if he changes at all.

At this point, it is a stupid thing to be so annoyed over. I am more likely to warn the people reporting dumb things and provoking Psych than I am to warn him for trying to sign up for a silly forum RP.

Grow up guys.

@Tangerine

Put simply, Phoenix/Cynthia who are in control of this RP dislike Psych for causing all sorts of problems in the last RP they were in (Lord of the Azure Flame).

I really don't care much either way, but this really depends on how you want to see things. Do the RP owners have the right to exclude people they feel aren't... worthy(?) In which case, it's just persistent nagging at something which is already decided.

Or if this is simply bullying. And something you have issues with? (Exclusion of certain members from certain threads)

@Seph

Yes I miss you >_< So many cardboard characters, they're all so boring~

Stats really aren't that hard to grasp. I mean I personally decided to stick to healing types (which don't really need to focus on stats much) and a defender since I'm going to get someone to do my calculations for me XD

If you don't understand, plenty of opportunities in-game to learn :P

EDIT

The mods are back >_< Everyone head for the bomb shelters!

Edited by Kanami

Well that is silly. Tell him what he was doing wrong, then give him another chance and see if he changes at all.

They do that constantly, he just finds something else to be stupid about and makes up stupid reasons as to why it's the best thing since sex.

The dude doesn't change.

He wouldn't even accept a hangover after drinking a load of booze when I was the GM of LoAF. I had to use GM powers to hammer/stone him. Even then he basically ignored it. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be accepted, but the only reason I didn't kick him was because I don't believe in doing it if the person can be redeemed, and Psych pushed that belief to the limit.

Frick, I didn't think Kanami should be kicked and she pretty much bites and insults me at every chance and would probably stab me if she knew where I lived.