Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldn't even accept a hangover after drinking a load of booze when I was the GM of LoAF. I had to use GM powers to hammer/stone him. Even then he basically ignored it. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be accepted, but the only reason I didn't kick him was because I don't believe in doing it if the person can be redeemed, and Psych pushed that belief to the limit.

Frick, I didn't think Kanami should be kicked and she pretty much bites and insults me at every chance and would probably stab me if she knew where I lived.

My characters never once drank in LoAF, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I have previously tried to sign up, as Phoenix has lead me to believe something is wrong with my sign up.

A situation from one RP should not carry into another. As a matter of fact, I did discuss that post with Phoenix in a PM a few months ago, which eventually boiled down to him telling me "I don't care, deal with it."

I do not see how they can deal with a similar situation that occured like this and still be cordial to Snowy_One, or allow me to join the IRC channel.

We're cordial to Snowy now?

You allow him to join, even when I can hardly keep track of all the times you would criticize or insult him both to his face and behind his back. Roy is doing it right now in the channel.

Tangerine, I still have the PM I sent to Phoenix if you want to see it.

I think I'll take a break for a few weeks from RPing. I need to recharge the batteries because I don't think my characters or posts are good enough and I'm honestly not enjoying it much anymore.

So yeah. This also applies to LoAF. I'll tie up a loose end for those RPs, but then I'll take my short hiatus.

Frick, I didn't think Kanami should be kicked and she pretty much bites and insults me at every chance and would probably stab me if she knew where I lived.

True, very true XD Nightmare probably can support this :P

@Psych

Did you answer any to any of those accusations? You're repeating that things aren't fair. And I actually admit, Tangerine's right, and all these rejections are a bit immature. (I wasn't around for when you went crazy, so maybe I'm not one to speak) But a good portion of the Rp'ers believe you'd be a negative addition to the Rp.

And even if you did somehow get in. I can just see the same thing happening. People generally tend not to react well when everyone treats them like he's not wanted.

Bring out Snowy_One into this argument is a bit strange on your behalf. And truth be told, Snowy one was separated from the group and led on a wild goose chase, which has today, resulted in him resigning. Overall his time was wasted, and so will yours :/

Why you want to join a group of people that don't want you, I have no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat is

http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat

And channel name is

#Returnoftheemblem

Having everyone go there, is probably better then continuing to post in this thread and seem like we're having WWIII in the RP thread.

Edited by Kanami

Psych, there's a difference. We may not like a lot of what Snowy does, but he's generally not trying to throw wrenches in the story of the RP at every turn, or abusing other people's characters for teh lulz, or trying to replace his current character with even more ridiculous ones on a whim because of boredom, or--

I don't see any reason why we should believe that after ignoring repeated requests, then orders to behave yourself and stop trying to drive the story off a cliff, you would behave yourself in this one.

Take your "mommy they won't let me play with them" argument and stuff it. Last time we let you play with us, you kept trying to pick up the gameboard and turn it upside down.

Verry was an enemy NPC mage Psych controlled that was attacking the group. He rolled multiple times to purposely try to KO the party members. (Ie. Attack <insert character name here> and roll a couple time to make sure it kills him). Bal happened to notice it on the dice tracking site.

Edit: Another dice cheating attempt. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19567&st=25060&p=1295577entry1295577

Same page, just scroll up.

Edited by the_whistler

@Mods

You're points make sense to me, but I think the argument against that is that the "group" have simply had enough. They're not willing to give him another chance, they don't want to see him improve, because they've tried before and it didn't work.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." So try something different. Defend yourself rather than spamming the topic with applications.

A good quote. I'm not sure about specifics, but the time Psych-hate started, was a significant amount of time before he was removed from Azure Flame. From this thread alone, It evident that he's not willing to answer to the list of accusations Phoenix listed two months ago.

After discussing with Psych on IRC, he's stated several comments indicating he still doesn't understand why these people don't want him around. A major aspect of why Psych says he wants to be around is for "stat combat" the dice rolling and number crunching aspect of this RP. But as illustrated above, he's shown that he can't be fair with his dice rolls.

Furthermore, if he just wanted to do the number crunching, it's not an RP, it's a forum game. And only being a number cruncher is dead weight on the RP.

As for providing links to Psych's errors, I have none (I'm not going to look). But the overall disapproval of Psych from the RP group, indicate to me that he's unwelcome, and has caused several issues in the past. If it was just one or two people I'd waive it off as personal conflicts, but when there's nearly a dozen people asking him to "go away." I find it hard to believe all of these people are hateful immature brats wanting to be cruel without proper reason.

Edited by Kanami

22:32	Seph1212	Tang will never get up.
22:32	Seph1212	She's sooooo stubborn.
22:32	Seph1212	It's almost endearing, but, not really XD
22:32	Psych	        Hence why I asked her, she won't give up and take a side to simple resolve the situation.
22:32	Dark_Sage	Because she's gullible?
22:32	Seph1212	Too bad Narga's there, and is not biased by your qqing.
22:32	Kanami	        Stubborn eh  Phee, if you get tired of talking to her, I'm happy to take over XD
22:32	Dark_Sage	Gullible AND stubborn as said
22:33	Phoenix	        That'd be great, Cuddles
22:33	Kanami	        Nightmare's doing something in the background as well
22:33	Phoenix	        I'd appreciate it actually
22:33	Dark_Sage	This isn't something to ask a mod for

What, you think I won't say it to her face? I think Tangerine is stubborn, and is biased by your cry for help.

Luckily, Narga is here to be Neutral, and I am thankful for that. If Tang wishes to PM me about my opinion of her, she's free to do so.

And I love how you edited the log to make yourself seem better:

56e7dd203d536f33501ebb3ed7e6be1a.png

Edited by seph1212

Let's all play "Post the screenshot"~

2m7672p.png

I'm sorry, but if he's going to join an RP which focuses on interacting with others and creating a story he "HAS TO" Care what people say and think.

Also, if he's going to talk to the wall with his imaginary friend, it's not helpful, interesting or in any way useful to the RP.

This enforces Phoenix's comment about Psych's attitude, and frankly, I'm quite opposed to someone like that coming in and ruining things just because he wants to prove that he "believes" he's changed and able to prove others wrong.

*Note: Acacia opted to stay neutral in the conflict, and him being included in the list of people not wanting him around is me exaggerating and providing false information. (Unintentional, just me getting the wrong impression of his stance at the time)

But you provided false information nonetheless. And I might admit to it, everyone is still acting as if I'm the antichrist.

Phoenix included.

Bro, I treat everyone I dislike like that. Doesn't make the dislike any less legitimate though.

As I said on IRC, you're acting like the kid who was kicked out of a club and now wants back in despite no one wanting you back in, so you call the authorities who have no power over this. They can't force us to let you in, please stop trying. You're scaring all the birds away, and I did not save all these bread crumbs for some petulant child.

Edited by SlaveBlade

long post

I don't know what you think I'm trying to do here, but I don't care whether you accept him or not. I am not defending anyone. I am telling you what your options are. Either accept him and let me know if he does anything bad, or stop provoking/insulting him and sending me dumb reports. Just don't let him in, none of that is needed. I am here because actual rulebreaking was taking place (and not by Psych), not to get anyone into an RP.

What, you think I won't say it to her face? I think Tangerine is stubborn, and is biased by your cry for help.

Luckily, Narga is here to be Neutral, and I am thankful for that. If Tang wishes to PM me about my opinion of her, she's free to do so.

And I love how you edited the log to make yourself seem better:

56e7dd203d536f33501ebb3ed7e6be1a.png

"Cry for help"? Psych did not ask me to come here, I am here because Phoenix "asked" me to come here. I am not being biased either. You are also misinterpreting Narga; he agrees with what I have said. There is only one thing he and I disagree on, but that does not matter at this point.

I don't particularly care what any of you think of me, so those chat logs mean little. I am hardly "gullible", but if I am being called stubborn because I enforce the rules on the forum, then I guess that makes me a good moderator :tangerine:.

Tangerine, Psych signed up before. Phoenix said no and outlined his reasons. Psych kept signing up anyway DESPITE Phoenix repeatedly saying no and clearly not wanting him to join. He STILL kept signing up. This is effectively spamming a thread and trolling. At this point, I'd say Phoenix has the high ground since Psych is doing that in a topic he (Phoenix) created.

I apologize for the insult in the screenshot and I apologize for arguing, but I'm just not sure you fully understand.

Also Psych said he came to you for help so....