CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so it looks like we're doing:

Action 1: Mao attacks Bard A, kills

Action 2: Tia bards hit

Action 3: Synthia heals Tia, Valter kills Shaman B.

Action 2.5: Tia force tomes Hayato and co.

Action 4: Veronika attacks one of Hayato's warriors. Nadya ressurects Gar.

Action 5: Gar attacks Hayato's other warrior.

Action 6: Sinbad makes Hayato stop existing.

Action 7: Grant defends Sinbad

Action 8: Gytha defends Nadya, Norbert defends Valter

Any final thoughts?

Ok. Here we go.

Action 1: Chelsea heals Gytha

Action 2: Nadya heals Arietta

Action 3: Tia boosts Mt, fortune tomes Warlock

Action 4: Arietta cleaves the general

Action 5: Gytha and Bert defend (bert needs to defend before valter attacks)

Action 6: Valter rings up and kills Silvia

Action 7: Gar shanks someone who isn't the bishop

Action 8: Aneda kills the bishop

Edited by scorri

EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

The randomizer is bad. We did some tests and it rolls an abnormally high number of double numbers (meaning crits and autos galore) We're looking for another alternative. NOTE: Snowy used it before we figured that out.

Well shoot, that sucks :<

Also, I did some searching and found an alternative for Invisible Castle while it's down. It also uses a log in system, stores rolls, and lets you link the roll in the post.

http://orokos.com/roll/

The username is RotE and the password is rote. When you log in you should be able to see a test roll I made in the "view my rolls" section. Do not click history. That gives rolls of everyone using the site ever. Click the linkable 3d6 on the page and it will take you to the roll page where it does have the individual die rolls.

EDIT: And then I made another test and just making sure people can see this without being logged in

http://orokos.com/roll/107001

EDIT: EDIT

Ok, well, Snowy already used the site for his rolls. In the future please call this campaign Fortress Battle so that all the rolls can be consolidated. It allows you to sort by campaign.

Edited by roymbrog

Ok! Battle plan!

Action 1: Nadya heals Valter

Action 2: Chelsea heals Aneda

Action 3: Tia boosts mt, force tomes Monk/Bard

Action 4: Arietta kills Monk

Action 5: Mao elixers up and then stabs the Warlock with her slim sword.

Action 6: Aneda defends Chelsea, Mush knocks the general into next week

Action 7: Gar shanks the bard.

Action 8: Gytha defends Nadya

Edited by scorri

Snowy you had MTA so it's +2 damage on the monk.

Also you forgot to roll a stun counter.

Well, actually she might not be. Stuns don't damage IIRC, so Tia might only be stunned. I REALLY wish these abilities would be listed on the enemy sheets instead of buried away on the class descriptions alone.

Edit: In other words, if you really want Tia up, I'm sure it might be rule-mongerable enough to pass off that roll as a stun and get a new attack roll, but I'm more than happy with all she's done and am perfectly willing to accept her KO as-is.

Edited by Snowy_One

@ roy: Of course he did. Phyllis isn't about to let her rider get KO'd. He's on a horse and nobody got time for that (except everyone else who was KO'd.)

Ok, slight change in plans.

Valter is sitting out, Mao is stabbing the Warlock with her slim sword after having elixered, and Gar is shanking the bard. Remember mt is boosted. We're doing this to hopefully keep Valter out of the fire in the next EP. Original plan post has also been edited.

Edited by scorri

Hahah; love the phrasing, Snike. X3 Thanks.

Also, starting up martial arts again today, so going to be a little less available than I used to be. So around 6PM PST to 7PM PST monday and wednesday and from 7:30PM PST to 8:30PM PST tuesday and thursday I'll probably be not around. Still time before and after though, most likely on most days. :3

Snowy Tia's points were inaccurate on the sheet so they were changed. Just a head's up.

Ok, part of a plan:

Up next is Tia. Tia boosts hit and then blasts the wyvern lord guarding Colin with Fortune Tome.

Then Sinbad shoots Colin. From there, we figure things out depending on that result.

One thought is that if Sinbad hits Colin, we could just have Aneda defend Gar and Gytha defend Nadya and then end PP. I'm aware this results in less people getting the odd point here or there, but overall it wouldn't make that big of a difference and it would greatly increase the chances that we actually make it through this battle. HOWEVER, don't act on anything until we have the Tia boost/attack and the Sinbad shot.

Edited by scorri

Gytha can't defend Chelsea because Gytha's not a wyvern rider and Chelsea is on a separate combat team from Gytha.