(FE4) Draft

Radiant Dragon

Lex/Holyn +100 love points and the Hero Sword. Otherwise you'd have to make Holyn fall in love in two chapters and that's just silly outside of abuse.

EDIT: C4: 39 turns clear = 172 total

Dew ran around collecting money for Aideen, who Midir is finally fucking. Fury and Noish build a lot of adjacents at the Silesian border while I wait for Mahnya to die, then Fury runs off to kill PamSqdMk1. PamSqdMk2, oddly, all decide to attack Midir at 2-range and die horribly. Aideen collects civilians for free levels.

Sylvia is "in love" with Levin. That means I *have* to finish the next chapter in under 50 turns or they'll fall in love and there's nothing I can do about it. I dunno how long I have, though - it might be 49 and it might be 12.

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfah. She's 28 and married to Noish but she's proving to be not-quite-enough for the Thracians.

EDIT: C5: 34 turns clear = 207 total

And Sylvia didn't fall in love. I have the feeling I cut it REEEEEALLY close, though.

Stats for the end of G1 in an hour. You can have Sigurd now.

Sigurd   30.00  63|25| 0|20|18|19|17| 3  Silver Sword, Return Ring, Barrier Ring, Shield Ring, Tyrfing
Noish    30.00  53|24| 6|17|17| 9|20| 5  Steel Sword, Javelin, Hero Sword, Magic Ring
Midir    30.00  46|23| 0|19|23| 4|21| 4  Killer Bow, Life Ring, Hero Bow
Fury     30.00  44|20| 9|21|29|11|16|16  Hero Lance, Leg Ring, Power Ring, Earth Sword, Javelin, Skill Ring, Speed Ring; Live and Clipper in storage
Aideen   30.00  47| 2|27|18|20|26| 9|12  Relive, Return, Libro, Restore, Reserve, Wind, Knight Ring

Edited by Integrity

C6: 46 turns clear = 253 total

God, fuck. So many wasted turns shuffling Cel from left to Isaac to Rivacheg. And then so much heartache because Fee's HERO LANCE got sent to storage in place of her shiny new Slim Lance. Fuk dat.

Do you have to Seize both the other castles before Rivacheg, for future reference, or did I waste ~20 turns?

Goddammit, Narga. Why do you do things like make me feel bad for not caring.

Edited by Integrity

You don't need to care about Johalva's castle. Even if you don't recruit him. Takes so long. All you really need is Johan's castle. If you recruit Johan, let the red units take his castle and then seize it back to get Resire. If you recruit Johalva, take Johan's castle on the way down and get Resire. As far as I am aware, you never need to go anywhere near Johalva's castle.

Of course, if you have Mana or Rana and you really think that +3 hp and 100 love points are worth the 15+ turns it'll take to get Celice to conquer Sophara, I guess you could go there.

Redo the chapter, if you have an old save. Seriously.

C6: 34 turns clear = 241 turns total

12 turns saved and everything still went fine. Fee got the boss kill and Elite Ring, Johan got the Skill Ring and Hero Axe. I tried to provoke the +2 STR Radney conversation but it would have taken three extra Waits and fuck that. Lester, by the by, Hero Bowed the boss six times before Oifey Javelined and Fee killed. :awesome:

Edited by Integrity

Oi, question. Is there a rule regarding Ares in C7? He seems to join you without the ability to escape the ire of his fellows.

Really? I thought he was out of their range as long as you keep moving at full move.

Well, Lester was visiting the shield ring village at the time and the knights all hared off to get to him. Ares is now trapped between his knights and the desert.

Some quick testing reveals that you're right. If I sacrifice the shield ring village (:() and have Lester stay south Ares can elude aggro. So nevermind.

But you have FEE!

You should easily be able to save the village by sending her flying across.

She might need to grab the village, though, since you've got limited units and need to take a bunch of castles in short succession. You might not have a spare unit to pick up the shield ring after she kills the bandit.

C7: 46 turns clear = 287 total

Village was lost. Fee was too preoccupied helping Lester with Ares' group to go fetch it. On the other hand, the girl's a touch from 25 now :awesome:

Janne proved helpful as she healed Fee through killing the entire first wave at Lenster. Hooray!

Hoops also gave her Leg Ring to Cel in the first castle and that helped a lot. Ares' captain fetched a second set of reinforcements (wasn't fast enough) but they fell without trouble. Julia tanked Linda's entire spawn and it was as I was seizing Melbourne that I realized I left Amid in the castle. FFUUUU- Linda grabbed a second set of reinforcements because I wanted to recruit her (I drafted her dammit. She might sit in the castle all map but I ain't killing her.) and those mostly died to Julia too. Julia also, with Fee's help, killed Blume and FUCK that guy holy CHRIST.

Just saying, Linda has A Thunder at base and you can give her the Tron you just won. And she has wrath and elite.

She's far from great, and even her skill isn't that good considering she's got Tordo blood, but she can OHKO almost every generic enemy in the game. Just only once per turn on player phase if you don't want her dying. Plus the guy that cuts her down to half hp.

Well, I got her.

She has A Thunder? That makes her a fair bit more desirable. I'll toss her Tron.

Unlike Tinny, Linda is a Thunder Mage.

Mages have C in all 3 magics. Thunder Mages have B in Thunder and nothing elsewhere. Tinny and Linda both have minor Tordo, so they get +1 weapon rank in thunder, since they have access to thunder. Thus, Linda starts with A.

It's funny how Linda actually has this advantage over all Tinnys. Though of course most Tinnys are better than Linda regardless.

Hey, I'm alive over here.

Chapter 3: 37/164

Firstly, the reason behind my turncount is that I had to save Aideen from Chapter 1. Mainly because I like the Ichival. I went slightly faster this time.

Well, now my team is up to its stride. AWESOMENESS.

Ardan singlehandedly tanked all of the CrossKnights, almost getting himself killed by Eltoshan. It was amazing~

Tiltyu and Claude get, also. Besides that, not much to report.

Unit      Level   HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Sigurd    27.64   55 25  02  17  21  19  13  05
Ardan     15.94   47 19  01  09  07  06  18  00
Lex       26.88   53 26  00  12  14  12  25  08
Holyn     18.11   46 12  00  22  18  02  14  01
Briggid   16.34   44 20  00  23  21  10  17  19
Tiltyu    10.99   34 00  12  20  12  12  03  10
Claude    23.40     lol staffbot who cares

C8: 25 turns clear = 312 total

This felt good.

Fee and Oifaye went straight up to help the Scrub Brigade. Janne assisted Oifaye in cleaning up after Fee dropped the Captain dude, then Fee went off to kill the mage triplets. Ishtar then showed and died to the Hero Lance. From there my two armies converged and surged through all three castles, grabbing Sety on the way.

I also answer a question as to how many Thracians Fee can kill before giving a fuck:

Infinite.

C9: 28 turns clear = 340 total

Gaa-haa. Fuck Arion and his stupid five stars and PRAYER FFS! Got REALLY luck with Julia and Sety for killing him. Daisy proves useful by guarding the main castle while Fee picks off Thracians en masse with Leaf's Light Sword. Lana visits all the villages in the top-left for money. Celice started the map at 19.52 and with the Elite Ring so he's way past promotion now.