So, for my birthday

Percivalé

Hmm. Should I start running for my life now? :P

yes

is he still alive?

maybe

I got a katana for my 16th or 17th birthday.

Dude, that's awesome.

All of us swordsmen shall now duel! Draw your blades, everyone!

Blades... Heh. I just use a quarterstaff. Nonetheless, I don't think you should underestimate it either. They say that wooden rods are among the most potent carriers of chi energy.

They all say that as they lie paralyzed and lying beaten on the ground.

Except I, for I am the most adept of any swordsman that happens to exist in this land. Except, of course, the great and glorious Nightmare, o proud saint of swordsmanship! May he grace my wretched soul with his presence now, as I lay my blade at his feet; fall to no other man but him...

Except I, for I am the most adept of any swordsman that happens to exist in this land. Except, of course, the great and glorious Nightmare, o proud saint of swordsmanship! May he grace my wretched soul with his presence now, as I lay my blade at his feet; fall to no other man but him...

Hmm. I sense a keen swiftness in your blade. May I grace your presence in the beautiful dance of battle? The opportunities for meeting a worthy foe are rare and ought be treasured above all else..

*pulls out staff*

Hmm. I sense a keen swiftness in your blade. May I grace your presence in the beautiful dance of battle? The opportunities for meeting a worthy foe are rare and ought be treasured above all else..

*pulls out staff*

That... puny stick could take on my swift, unstoppable blade of illusions? You underestimate my resistance to all spiritual energies in battle. Tho' I seem not like much, I would scale the mountains of my slain foes and thus truly display the might of my mind and the skill I possess. Save for the one that has truly bested me in combat, I have not a single loss under my belt.

I am present. You wish to fight? To test your mettle against my might?

That... puny stick could take on my swift, unstoppable blade of illusions? You underestimate my resistance to all spiritual energies in battle. Tho' I seem not like much, I would scale the mountains of my slain foes and thus truly display the might of my mind and the skill I possess. Save for the one that has truly bested me in combat, I have not a single loss under my belt.

If you think me an unworthy opponent, then strike me down, yet I believe that you may yet be surprised at what a puny stick is capable. In the hands of an experienced master, the weakest stick is more powerful than anything, and in the hands of an amateur, the sharpest blade is but blunt steel. Do not judge me for my weapon of choice, and let the spiraling of our weapons paint this landscape of battle.

I am present. You wish to fight? To test your mettle against my might?

O, benevolent master of blades! O, great deity of warfare! How could I hope to possibly stand against you; stand against the greatest of the great? The mightiest of all the lords... the Nightmare of all a fighter's Dream? In battle, you are the gravity of the levity; the brevity of an opponent's shortened life.

I'm wondering if Fayt has read any of the wheel of time books.

There's a part in which one of the characters uses a quarterstaff to take down two sword-wielders that are, if not quite masters, already really good with the sword at that time. And later on become two of the best in the books with swords.

It's quite amusing.

Quit posting stupid shit

How much is it worth? Is it pretty? If it's worth > $50 it's probably better than my best one.

I've broken 4 of my 5 bladed weapons...mostly from trying to juggle them.

They're sort of fixed except the lightest one, which sucks because that's the one I'd be most willing to hit someone with if I were in a situation where hitting someone was in my best interest.

Edited by Obviam