• Blue Skies
    • IP.Board Mobile
    • Serenes Forest
    • Magical Purple

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF. Trying to keep it as close to the very original as I can since that's what I'm so very used to. It's the SF Forums anyway. Try keep it to theme =)

Blue skies would match my font...

Still wanna keep it green though. I like green a lot too and I like the top which has so many different forms of green at the tabs area. =D If it's a dark(er) form of green then I'm happy

SF. Trying to keep it as close to the very original as I can since that's what I'm so very used to. It's the SF Forums anyway. Try keep it to theme =)

Why should we change our board appearance to match the name? We should change the name to match the best board style (Blue Skies). I don't know, call it the House Cornwell Forums or something.

Why should we change our board appearance to match the name? We should change the name to match the best board style (Blue Skies). I don't know, call it the House Cornwell Forums or something.

Not saying we should. I'm saying it's just my preference. I like Serenes Forest too =I But that might be cause I'm in love with the woods/forests....

Edit: And anyway, it isn't clear. It's a darker colour than the background.

Ugh. It's people like YOU that made me leave the forum in the first place. *Hides leaving announcement topic then runs like hell from modhammer*

But siriusly, just... no. And I like my avatar the way it.

How does the joke make sense? How is it funny? You are saying that something clear isn't, and that something that uses the exact same colour is a different colour.

I was using Serenes Forest for the longest but then Soluna made Blue Skies so I used that for a day and decided to switch to Serenes Forest once more. Upon switching I had realized that my eyes could no longer cope with the now brighter green Serenes Forest sported and to this day I prefer to use Blue Skies.

Also, Lucius. Fuck yeah.

I think I've figured out the problem.

Sirius doesn't realise that my avatar isn't the same colour green as the SF background green. Which is intentional. But since he doesn't realise that (presumably because he uses another colour scheme) he couldn't see the humour.

Incidentally, switching briefly to Blue Skies has made me realise that the quote tags are a lot clearer and nicer. Perhaps their colour should be changed in the SF skin (say, to the default BS background blue?)