• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Most difficult boss you've faced in an RPG?

There are actually two. The first one was against Ganon in OoT, but this one mainly because I didn't made the sidequest to get the Big Goron Sword so...you can imagine how hard it was to beat him; the second one...I'd say it was against...a character in Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World, I don't remember its name, but he had red hair and glasses.

Favorite animated movie?

If you couldn't use swords, would you rather use axes or lances?

Favorite boss in any videogame you've played?

Chilli Billi and Chilly Willy from Banjo Tooie (I'm counting them as one because you need to beat both to get the Jiggy piece).

Edited by crashman_alpha

No, I don't. I'm straight, Troll.

Do you use Jeigan characters?

hey don't be calling me a troll just because you don't want to admit your inner homo~

And no, not usually; I did when I first played FE but now I usually just drop them on the first chapter except in the case of an EXTREME emergency or I need fodder to lure in recruitable characters that can crit easily (eg. Guy); just strip Marcus of all of his weapons and taaaa-daaah

If you could change one thing about your life what would it beeeee

Bows, cause shooting things with a pokey little branch is fun than getting down and dirty to death!

Uhmm... Favorite element?

Edited by Frosty the Blizzardkitty

hey don't be calling me a troll just because you don't want to admit your inner homo~

I have nothing to admit, you ARE being a troll because you're just trying to piss me off.

Cut it out before I report you, okay?

If you could change one thing about your life what would it beeeee

I would make it so that I didn't have to deal with anyone who irritated me or that I didn't like, that includes you!

Which kind of healers do you prefer?

I have nothing to admit, you ARE being a troll because you're just trying to piss me off.

Cut it out before I report you, okay?

I would make it so that I didn't have to deal with anyone who irritated me or that I didn't like, that includes you!

Which kind of healers do you prefer?

I actually find your homophobia offensive tbh /;

And you know I'm not even being serious with my comments. There is no one in this world that I dislike unless your name is Prims.

I like using healers that have supports with swordmasters/myrmidons, eg Natasha and Rhys. <3

Hmm... what's your favorite FE character of all time?~

On your FE4 run are you gonna do everything in your power to insure that Tinny does not get stol'd?

No. Sorry Zak, I really don't have the skill to speed through the game like that. :(:

I actually find your homophobia offensive tbh /;

And you know I'm not even being serious with my comments. There is no one in this world that I dislike unless your name is Prims.

Wut?! Not being gay is homophobic now?! You're the one making gay jokes anyway...

I really do not give a crap if you're serious or not, I don't like being teased and I told you to stop, THAT'S what matters.

Why are you being such a bitch?

Wut?! Not being gay is homophobic now?! You're the one making gay jokes anyway...

I really do not give a crap if you're serious or not, I don't like being teased and I told you to stop, THAT'S what matters.

the_joke.png

@Big FE Fan: I'm not actually silver. That would be weird.

Favorite Mario power up?