Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Why the sudden avi change?

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Favorite water-type Pokemon attack?

Uh Surf or Waterfall, maybe. Never really gave any thought to it.

Favorite region in XBCX?

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Opinions on water parks?

Meaningless if located near the ocean (which some are for some reason). Suffices for inland/indoors water fun though. Fears the tall and narrow single-person slides, and the capsizing of the group raft on the giant slides. Does like lazy rivers and wave pools. Fond memories of water parks as a kid, but hasn't been to one in years.

Favorite mythological creature?

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Favorite region in XBCX?

Hmm, hard to pinpoint an exact location. Oblivia's cool, but the coloration is bland. Some of Caldros is neat, though it's very dangerous especially without a Skell. I'll go with either northern Primordia with the mountains, cliffs, and floating islands, or Sylvalum during the crimson aurora- one of the most beautiful scenes I've seen in any movie, video game, etc.

what things in games make you shut them off and not want to play them

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Toys that you owned/still own from as a kid? (e.g. Legos, Nerf, action figures, etc.)

I still have a metric ton of legos (Almost literally most likely), and a few nerf blasters.

Your favorite line/piece of dialogue from Echoes so far?

12 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

What do you think about banana bread?

Hm..not sure if I've had it. I vaguely call having it and liking it?

Favorite asterisk user.

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite mythological creature?

So many to choose from. But at the moment, my primary tastes are in South and Southeast Asia. For a species, I think I'll go with the Naga- serpents with their upper halves being human- like mermaids. To pick a lone bestial individual... I was thinking Vishnu's divine mount the bird-humanoid Garuda, who ironically despises the Naga.

For my European likings, aristocratic vampires rank fairly high (but not the cruder varieties which are basically brainless zombies). The gorgons are neat too. SMT has introduced me to loads of different types of demons and fairies too. Of the varieties of fairies, the Silky is my favorite. To name a lone individual creature, I'll go to Scandinavia and say Jormungandr.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

On 5/7/2017 at 4:17 PM, The Malign Knight said:

Which character are you looking forward to play as the most in Dissidia Arcade?

Veterans: Cecil Harvey, Golbez, Jecht (hoping the latter two will return)

Newcomers: (assuming they're in) Minwu, Benjamin, Sol from FF Dimensions

What character do you want to come to FE Heroes?

10 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Your favorite line/piece of dialogue from Echoes so far?

For the english, we don't have much, but it's probably Alm talking about the Thieve's Hideout's "dank smell of mold". I know it's a normal word but... that way he says it makes me laugh.

That or "Shut up, Tobin".

As for the japanese dialogue, I honestly never saw anything that stood out to me.

How are you with acting/dances/doing speeches in front of large audiences?

21 hours ago, Emerson said:

What character do you want to come to FE Heroes?

Just one character? That's tough... I suppose I'd pick Gerik from Sacred Stones, since Sacred Stones has very few characters in Heroes, and I feel like even if they add more, Gerik will be skipped. He's one of my most favourite FE characters for his personality, how he acts in Eirika route chapter 10, and his strong bases/growth combination.

4 hours ago, Randoman said:

How are you with acting/dances/doing speeches in front of large audiences?

I can't act or dance, but I can speak in front of a class if I have to. I would rather not though. I don't stutter, so that's a point in my favor...

What skill/ability do you want to be introduced in Heroes?

Since it's not written down below your badge, what's your favorite Fire Emblem game? If you can't decide, then your first?

On 5/8/2017 at 11:37 PM, Emerson said:

what things in games make you shut them off and not want to play them

If I buy a game, I'll want to finish it, so, nothing? I suppose there's a couple of games that I haven't finished/played in eons, and the reason would just be that I got bored of them, or haven't found the time.

Unless you're talking about just temporarily turning them off, in which case it would be things like getting hit with a 10% chance and other stupid RNG shenanigans (in both Fire Emblem and not).

What inspired you to pick out that specific username?

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I can't act or dance, but I can speak in front of a class if I have to. I would rather not though. I don't stutter, so that's a point in my favor...

What skill/ability do you want to be introduced in Heroes?

I don't play Heroes, actually, but something that'd guarantee at least 3 stats increasing every time you level up would be nice in any Fire Emblem game.

Since you didn't answer Rex Glacies's question: what's your favorite Fire Emblem game? If you can't decide, then your first?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Opinions on mangoes?

Never had one.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Since you didn't answer Rex Glacies's question: what's your favorite Fire Emblem game? If you can't decide, then your first?

Didn't refresh the page lol. My bad

Probably New Mystery or Sacred Stones. First one was Awakening

Favorite flavor of gum?