What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Have you ever had a kolache?

On 5/20/2017 at 10:14 PM, Rex Glacies said:

What is it that makes you like Minerva so much? (Don't get me wrong- Minerva is quite awesome. I'm just asking what makes you think she's so cool.)

She has a nice design, she's a good unit, and I like her story in the Akaneia games.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I see you're a fan of Star Wars and so am I! :D Who's your favorite character from the prequels trilogy and why ?

16 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The fruit pastries ? Unfortunately I must say I haven't yet... They look delicious though! 

Have you ever eaten alligator, and if not would you be willing to try it?

4 hours ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

I see you're a fan of Star Wars and so am I! :D Who's your favorite character from the prequels trilogy and why ?

I don't actually like the prequels very much and none of the characters from them stand out to me much.

Have you ever eaten alligator or be willing to try it?

On 5/22/2017 at 2:44 PM, Randoman said:

Which of the seven capital sins are you most prone to? (Eg: pride, anger, lust)

Pride. I've been told that I'm stubborn, and I have a tendency to think I can do things on my own, and I dislike being proven/admitting I'm wrong. And as pride is the foundation of all other sins, it is responsible for my other faults as well, I think.

It's because people on SF sadly haven't risen above bashing on whatever FE character you have on your badge or whatever FE you have listed as your favourite

That's just sad. I suppose that's why I set Awakening as my favorite Fire Emblem, yet chose Camus as my member badge. That way, I show that while I joined as part of the "newer" Fire Emblem, I still like and enjoy the older games of the franchise.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Why are you Bill Cipher?

On 5/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Randoman said:

Who are your top 3 favourite males and top 3 favourite females in Echoes?

Made Before Echoes came out:

From 1 to 3:

Males: Boey, Tobin/Gray (They're pretty equal to me).

Females: Genny, Palla and... someone. It's kinda hard to pick a third... Silque maybe?

Made now:

Males: Python, Forsyth, Gray/Tobin (Still equal)

Females: Genny, Mae, Est

Edited by Emerson

What is your favorite flower/plant and what does it remind you of ?

On 23/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you ever eaten alligator, and if not would you be willing to try it?

I have not! And I'd be willing to try, if it weren't for the fact that I'm a vegetarian. I haven't tried many fancy meats before I changed my eating practice, unfortunately.

Seeing as you're a fairly new member, what led you to join this site?

On 5/24/2017 at 0:22 AM, Emerson said:

Why are you Bill Cipher?

Because pain is hilarious! And he's hilarious! I don't know if something's wrong with me, but I think slightly psychopathic and insane characters like Bill Cipher and Henry (from Awakening) are incessantly funny. I also found Bill Cipher to be an awesome villain, especially since he's basically the embodiment of chaos.

However, I have yet to decide if I want to use unrelated avatars like most people on this site, or if I should stick to the Bill Cipher theme (like how Nym is always an Eevee and Arcanite is always Oboro).

Why is Python obviously the best SoV character? Who's your favorite SoV character?

On 5/24/2017 at 7:04 PM, ExaltedViolinist said:

What is your favorite flower/plant and what does it remind you of ?

thats a gooooood question

I guess Cherry blossoms since it's really nostalgic for me. We have a Cherry tree at our house and it's really pretty when it blossoms.

i know its not a flower i was going for plant

Is pink Robin your favorite Robin?  And if so, why is that? xP

20 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Why is Python obviously the best SoV character? Who's your favorite SoV character?

BecauseLukasyougingerstud  My favorite remains from Gaiden which is Sonya, however Kamui and Python climbed the SoV character tier for me because of their updated design and personalities.

What is your favorite Disney movie (or if unknown, favorite movie)?

17 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

...due to your comments here...are you perhaps a sadist or anarchist?

Oh, heavens no! I just think cheerful, yet insane characters can be funny, that's all. In addition, I am currently in a slight existential/ nihilistic crisis right now, so I'm not normally like this (I think). And if you're wondering about the "Pain is hilarious" comment, that is just a quote that Bill Cipher says at one point.

What are your thoughts on Mabel Pines ? ;3

On 25/05/2017 at 0:38 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Seeing as you're a fairly new member, what led you to join this site?

Fire Emblem is my favorite series of games and I wanted to be immersed in a community that relatively felt the same way about it than I did. I have learned soooo much about Pokémon in the past by joining a popular Pokémon Forum and I'm hoping I can do the same with Fire Emblem, as I am a pretty casual player, truth be told. I love older games and how they worked but I have little to no knowledge about the first games that weren't released in North America and I don't know much about stats nor can I remember most of the plot of a game I just played. English being my second language really plays on my comprehension of the game too, so that doesn't help...

So yeah, really trying to be expert on the games I played and enjoyed a lot. Hoping that's a realistic reason.. ^v^'

@Emerson: I really like your answer! It's very sweet and simple. Glad you liked the question!

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

On a scale from 1 to Lucina, how would you rate your favorite FE game?

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What is your favorite Disney movie (or if unknown, favorite movie)?

Oh, heavens no! I just think cheerful, yet insane characters can be funny, that's all. In addition, I am currently in a slight existential/ nihilistic crisis right now, so I'm not normally like this (I think). And if you're wondering about the "Pain is hilarious" comment, that is just a quote that Bill Cipher says at one point.

Lulz don't take it seriously, those types of villains or antagonists are among some of my favorites as well.  Although I haven't seen Gravity Falls yet sooooooo....my bad.  And also my favorite Disney movie is Wreck-It Ralph, I related to that movie a lot at the time..and I still do.

favorite way to prepare potatoes? (Mashed, baked, etc)

On 5/23/2017 at 11:17 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Have you ever eaten alligator or be willing to try it?

Never had it. Might try it depending on my mood.

Do you watch any shows right now and if so, which one is your favorite ?

On 25/05/2017 at 11:26 PM, MediocreLee said:

On a scale from 1 to Lucina, how would you rate your favorite FE game?

Eh... Actually, I might have entered FE8 as my favorite Fire Emblem game, but I have not yet completed it... I ordered it at the beginning of my last college semester and it rapidly got crazy so I never had the opportunity to really sit down and go through a chapter or two. However, I did manage to finish Lyn's story and begin Eliwood's, and from what I played, I can tell FE8 is a hell of a good game. That's why I put FE8 as my favorite, expecting it to only get better afterwards. I'd scale that a good 9/10 (assuming Lucina = 10). Also Lyn is a whole reason to love this game on her own.

As for my favorite FE game I actually finished, Awakening, I'd rate it a 8/10 or a 8.5/10. It being my first FE game really made me enjoy this game a lot, maybe moreso than old FE fans would. I really liked it! :3

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

A period of history that interests you?

1 hour ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

Do you watch any shows right now and if so, which one is your favorite ?

I don't really watch TV.

I see you have a Tokyo Mirage Sessions character as your badge; have you played that game and do you enjoy it?

On 5/25/2017 at 11:23 PM, ExaltedViolinist said:

What are your thoughts on Mabel Pines ? ;3

Mabel is great! She's funny and naive, yet still wise. I found the relationship between Dipper and she to be well done, as they are good foils of each other yet still get along well. I felt it was a great representation of siblings, which I don't see too often in fiction.

What's one of your biggest pet peeves and why?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I see you have a Tokyo Mirage Sessions character as your badge; have you played that game and do you enjoy it?

Have played it, haven't been able to finish it since I have to borrow a friend's WiiU just to play it.  I enjoyed it for the most part since I'm used to Shin Megami Tensei stuffs and obviously Fire Emblem.  I feel like it gets a lot of flack for what it ended up being, with the whole idol and JPop thing, but it's a good game regardless. andKiriaisbae

@Natalie: Absolutely, welcome! :D I'm a new member here too, I hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as I am enjoying it myself.

Who is your favorite character from Blazing Sword and why ? :3

On 26/05/2017 at 6:02 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

I really like the Jurassic, Triassic and Cretaceous periods, so basically the Mesozoic era. I am fascinated by dinosaurs and the explosion of living species that happened in this specific era. The adaptative radiation phenomenon of this era was especially interesting for me, out of all the different periods of time we covered in biology class.

14 minutes ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

@Natalie: Absolutely, welcome! :D I'm a new member here too, I hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as I am enjoying it myself.

Who is your favorite character from Blazing Sword and why ? :3

Thank you! 

I'd say it has to be Erk. I love his relationship with Serra and the way he puts up with her. I also adore magic users in that game and he always turns out well.

How did you discover FE games?

On 5/26/2017 at 11:29 PM, MediocreLee said:

Favorite thing about your favorite FE character?

My favorite thing about Minerva is everything her being a good unit in most of what she's in.

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

What's your dream holiday location? 

My home, with nothing important to take care of.

Some place with a lot of interesting monuments or landmarks to take pictures of.

3 hours ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

I really like the Jurassic, Triassic and Cretaceous periods, so basically the Mesozoic era. I am fascinated by dinosaurs and the explosion of living species that happened in this specific era. The adaptative radiation phenomenon of this era was especially interesting for me, out of all the different periods of time we covered in biology class.

Technically, that's prehistory, not history. :p