• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

10 minutes ago, fuccboi said:

Wat

Sully's Advice Column? That was you, right? I hope I didn't remember wrong. 

EDIT: Nope. I checked and it was you. Believe it or not, that was the weirdest question I was ever asked. 

Edited by SullyMcGully

16 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Living without optimism.

What do you think the worst Final Fantasy is?

I, once upon time, thought that title belonged to Final Fantasy V. After playing it again, I discovered it wasn't that bad. It's not good, but it's not as bad as I thought.

I could go the Final Fantasy XIII route, but since I've never actually played that one and have only heard the horror stories, that probably wouldn't work.

No, the worst for me is Final Fantasy VIII.The main character is absolutely abysmal. With his emo personality that has absolutely no levity in him, I find him rather boring and depressing. Even Cloud at least dressed up like a woman, for heaven's sake. He makes me want to shove an episode of Sesame Street down his throat, just so he'll lighten up. The other characters aren't much better with Selphie and Zell being the worst. They're also the best characters in the game as far a limit breaks, so I'm forced to use them if I want to get anywhere. And then there's the combat, which did a lot of innovations. Innovations that still give me nightmares. As much as I could rag on the combat, the Draw system is easily the worst thing in the universe. The story is stupid and the plot is nonsensical. 

Your favorite Final Fantasy Character?

As if it wasn't obvious Zidane. He's a great friend in troubling times, likes to mess with the ladies, and has an overall enjoyable personality. He's as good of a role model as fictional plots can provide.

Your Favorite Final Fantasy Soundtrack?

Favorite animal?

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

What's your opinion of Final Fantasy IX?

A personal favorite and one if the best in my opinion. Especially in regards to its characters, plot and music with nothing much after it exceeding it. Except with XVs characters, but besides that 

I love cows! They're smarter than dogs, cuter than cats, and they make milk and beef! They have so much personality. They have better defined character traits than most video game characters and a good portion of the actual human population. It's like having the cast of a Fire Emblem game mooing at you from your backyard.

What's your favorite unrealistic anime hair color?

On 9/10/2017 at 1:25 AM, Clarine said:

And just what are your sentiments regarding humanity?

I think it is only a matter of time before you all kill each other. Originally us robots were going to destroy you all, but instead we decided to let you destroy yourselves since it seems inevitable

What is Virginia like?

Just now, Arcanite said:

I think it is only a matter of time before you all kill each other. Originally us robots were going to destroy you all, but instead we decided to let you destroy yourselves since it seems inevitable

What is Virginia like?

Imagine that the United States of America was a rock band. Virginia would be like the greatest hits album. While we can't lay complete claim to much, all of the great (and not so great) things about the other states can be found in Virginia. We get Florida's humid 110 degree days in the summer and Minnesota's snow covered February. We have sunny beaches to the east and beautiful mountains to the west. We have historic cities (Williamsburg), artsy cities (Charlottesville), army cities (Norfolk), and wealthy cities full of politicians, lawyers, and immigrants (Alexandria in a nutshell). Considering that we lack the size of Texas or California, I think it's really something that a single state can have that much diversity.

Visit Virginia, Arcstolfo! We welcome you with open arms!

What is your heart made out of?

How are you today?

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Imagine that the United States of America was a rock band. Virginia would be like the greatest hits album. While we can't lay complete claim to much, all of the great (and not so great) things about the other states can be found in Virginia. We get Florida's humid 110 degree days in the summer and Minnesota's snow covered February. We have sunny beaches to the east and beautiful mountains to the west. We have historic cities (Williamsburg), artsy cities (Charlottesville), army cities (Norfolk), and wealthy cities full of politicians, lawyers, and immigrants (Alexandria in a nutshell). Considering that we lack the size of Texas or California, I think it's really something that a single state can have that much diversity.

Sounds nice! What if I told you I have "family" there ;)

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

What is your heart made out of?

Robots have motherboards, and even then that's more our brains.... I guess our heart would be our battery in which case I can't discuss the secrets of such things because our batteries are.... confidential to talk about heh

They are very special barriers ;) 

So in a word, my heart is made of something special!

Edited by Arcanite

4 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you could control one of the basic four elements (Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth), which would you control?

Simply said, I believe I wish to control the wind. If such is possible, I shall be not be vexed be such a thing ever again and if I dare say, the wind just may be the most powerful and versatile element.

What do you deem to be the most repulsive thing regarding humanity?

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Have you ever been interested in learning martial arts?

Hard question

Politics

Such an answer is... acceptable.

I do not believe I was truly ever interested in practicing such a thing. In fact, I would only study and practice any form of martial arts if I am to be permitted to wear my normal attire while partaking in exercises and sessions. If one is to be required to change to an unacceptable form of attire, such practice would simply be of no use to me.

If I may ask, what parts of politics do you simply loathe?

23 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

How high can your skirts get before you deem them to be immodest? 

Forgive me, for I know not of an official measurement in which I can state. I suppose a skirt being slightly above "knee length" is acceptable. Anything shorter would be deemed as a risqué attire choice. If you wish, you may bestow me any references if such is required.

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

and despite it being overly nerdy, I wouldn't mind owning a blade or two. Just for decoration 

Fret not, for I too am one to be fond of collecting blades. In fact, I do wish to possess a collection of all types of weapons, especially oddities of conflicts, combat and war.

Are you a denizen of a countryside environment?

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Forgive me, for I know not of an official measurement in which I can state. I suppose a skirt being slightly above "knee length" is acceptable. Anything shorter would be deemed as a risqué attire choice. If you wish, you may bestow me any references if such is required.

Fret not, for I too am one to be fond of collecting blades. In fact, I do wish to possess a collection of all types of weapons, especially oddities of conflicts, combat and war.

Are you a denizen of a countryside environment?

Yeah. I'm a country boy.

Are you a city-dweller?

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Are you a city-dweller?

Oh, you wish not to know more regarding the measurements? Very well.

No, I dwell not in a city. Such would be far too intolerable for my tastes.

If I may ask, what is your favourite unrealistic anime eye colour?

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Is c.r.e.a.m. an acronym for some strange thing that you're into, or are you really interested in acquiring some raw milk fat content (in which case I might be able to help you)?

google is ur best friend. no, i'm interested in the entire parlay

are you thirsty

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Do you ever wear anything that leaves your shoulders exposed?

Certainly not, such things are not to my tastes. If I am ever to wear attire of this style, the reasonable simply would be most situational.

Are you one to be energetic throughout most of your days?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

No, I'm not. Especially not for that kind of cream.

How about elbows?

something tells me you didn't google the acronym. yes elbow pasta is one of my favourites, with penne being a step ahead

how many times have you teleported behind someone