• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite "dead" genre of music?
IE Disco, post grunge, nu metal, 90s ska, pop punk ETC.
(idk if it really counts there, but mainstream late90s/early2000s eurotrance is pretty dead here)

On 2/11/2017 at 2:02 AM, Randoman said:

What are some of the better fanbases you've encountered?

Might be more because friends in general, but music fans in general from were i live. They don't really bad talk taste, but they're pretty open to any sort of music and are willing to have a nice conversation.
well, besides one guy saying video game music isnt real music but me and another guy just take it as opportunity for a joke that the only video game music he knows is CoD.

Edited by Trisitei

Is there any songs you'd really want to see a dance group dance to? It can even be a song that'd be unorthodox to dance to like the badger song or video game music.

Actually, since I saw you post that you dislike Camilla, I'm quite curious on your what are your specific reasons for that? I mean, you're quite obsessed with pretty/cute fictional females, and I thought that Camilla would be right up your alley (or is she too excessive in terms of outfit exposure and you draw a line at too much lewdness?). She's definitely not a favourite of mine and I find her fanservice excessive, but I don't hate her. You just got me really curious.

On 2/11/2017 at 9:39 PM, Almerson said:

How do you feel about FE: Echoes now that we've gotten some more info?

I'm feeling better and better about it as I hear more. Even when it was first released, I was strongly planning on buying it since I have a soft spot for Gaiden and I really like a lot of the new mechanics it introduced to the series (especially the villagers and being able to promote them into a variety of different classes). 

Edited by Randoman

What's the most recent recipe/food you cooked? Heating leftovers or water for instant soup doesn't count, but even someone like cooking eggs counts.

20 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

An interesting fact you've learned recently?

The only one I can think of is that potato pancakes require eggs in the recipe (since I cooked some yesterday with my sister. They tastes so awesome freshly made. A day after, they're a bit too cold and soggy).

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

20 hours ago, Magilou said:

Which music song would you like to be played on your marriage?

White Wedding ~Billy Idol or for a more festive feel: On the floor ~J-Lo

What TV shows did you grow up watching as a kid?

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

A recipe you always wanted to try?

It's not a specific recipe, but I've always wanted to successfully make sushi similar to what I eat in stores and restaurants. The homemade sushi that my family makes tends to lack flavour, and I'm not sure what we're not doing that they are that makes the sushi taste really good.

But if you want a specific recipe, there was this avocado pie in this cookbook that looked really good that has crust made from medjool dates rather than flour, the filling is heavily avocado based, and it's topped with a lot of fruit.

9 hours ago, Randoman said:

Actually, since I saw you post that you dislike Camilla, I'm quite curious on your what are your specific reasons for that? I mean, you're quite obsessed with pretty/cute fictional females, and I thought that Camilla would be right up your alley (or is she too excessive in terms of outfit exposure and you draw a line at too much lewdness?). She's definitely not a favourite of mine and I find her fanservice excessive, but I don't hate her. You just got me really curious.

First of all I find her entire character just terrible. I have nothing against huge breasts of videogame characters, but how they were presented in Birthright (in her special cutscene before chapter 12 or 13) was just disgusting. Her story and base conversations with the avatar are even creepier than Tharja's. However her role in the story is the worst. She's as naive as her two stupid brothers and still believes in Garon's ideal till the bitter end. Elise, the youngest but also smartest sibling of the Nohr royal family, was the only one who opposed against the war after a while... and had to pay with her life for that (Leo and Camilla deserved). Camilla is just a egocentrical and naive whore for me. Nothing on her is anything somewhat close to the term "cute".  However I still don't deny that she's probably the best unit in Conquest.

Least favorite FE character?

Are there any game series that haven't gotten a new game recently that you'd want to revive?

On 2/13/2017 at 10:27 PM, Magilou said:

Least favorite FE character?

Before I post, I'll just mention that you're one of her more reasonable fans, and the annoying fanbase part doesn't apply to you (since you don't promote your Lucina love heavily and you don't say things like she's more important to FE than Marth, so you're one of her more reasonable and calm fans).

It's Lucina. I find her design redundant (even if she is supposed to be Marth, she could've at least gotten a different outfit after her reveal to make her stand out from Marth after she's been found out), her voice annoying, her general fanbase is annoying, her inaccurate Marth portrayal is cringeworthy, and she's hardly as important to Awakening as IS makes her out to be (especially seeing how her deployment is never forced and she can die without giving the player a game over.)

Same question:

On 2/13/2017 at 10:41 PM, Randoman said:

What TV shows did you grow up watching as a kid?

TOO many: Code Lyoko, Static Shock, Billy & Mandy, Pokemon, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Avatar The Last Airbender, Back at the Barnyard etc.

What do you think of Dog Wick?

On 2/13/2017 at 2:58 PM, Randoman said:

What's the most recent recipe/food you cooked? Heating leftovers or water for instant soup doesn't count, but even someone like cooking eggs counts.

I cook pasta fairly often.

Why don't you plan on buying any more Nintendo consoles?

@ Slade: F-Zero, Gradius, Contra, Twinbee, and Parodius come to mind.

I would've added Bomberman around a month ago, but with Super Bomberman R coming out, my wish of it being revived came true. And with it having both a 2 player story mode and 8 player vs. matches, it's shaping up to be just what I wanted in a Bomberman revival.

Not enough interesting games for me. I only play RPGs and economic simulations nowadays and there aren't many games of these genres out for stationary Nintendo consoles. For the handheld consoles, however, lots of great RPGs were released. But even if the Switch will bring out 2-3 potential interesting RPGs, it wouldn't be economally worthy to buy a new console for them.

A game for the Switch you're looking forward to?

Edited by Magilou

Same question.

On 2/16/2017 at 11:49 PM, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Favorite videogame / cartoon dog?

Hm....nothing video game comes to mind, and I don't watch many cartoons Scooby-Doo perhaps, if only for nostalgia.

How up to date are you on the various CW DC Comics TV shows? (Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, etc.)

21 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

A game for the Switch you're looking forward to?

Just one game? Super Bomberman R is the main one that comes to mind. 

On 2/17/2017 at 11:07 AM, Randoman said:

With it having both a 2 player story mode and 8 player vs. matches, it's shaping up to be just what I wanted in a Bomberman revival.

Have you ever been ice skating?

11 hours ago, Randoman said:

How up to date are you on the various CW DC Comics TV shows? (Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, etc.)

I don't follow them at all.

How many hours so far have you wasted put into Fire Emblem Heroes?

On 2/12/2017 at 6:05 PM, Slade said:

What type of song or to be more specific, which song, would you want to be played during your funeral/eulogy?

this

note please dont take me seriously