What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

How do you like your eggs?

On 8/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Motendra said:

Which Brave Hero are you going with?

I do not recall ever being told bed time stories as a child. Meh.

The thing is, I don't know. Literally just give me a character you want to see and I'll take it from there. I mostly do sig images, tho I could do other things too. For example, you know @TheTuckingFypo 's Leo sig? I did that (quite some time ago, and it was just sitting there prior)

Tbh, Ye made that whole album. Jay was just kinda there for me

Fair and fine.

shuuuuuushhhhh

Yes! I must thank you again for that!

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

If you could pick up any language, which one would it be and why?

On 5/3/2017 at 6:23 PM, GuiltyLove said:

which year of your life was your favorite?

Probably 2011, best classes, best friends, and I had the most fun in school that year

Favorite TV Show?

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That was a very old post. Was it that interesting to you? :P

I just happened to return after my hiatus lol and I like to preserve continuity

Which FE character resembles you the best, character-wise?

56 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Who is your second-most liked Fire Emblem character, and why?

Probably Saizo, I love his design and his backstory about him trying to avenge his father. Being an asshole but a badass is a pretty cool personality... well to an extent

What got you into Fire Emblem?

15 hours ago, Ottokar said:

What is the most random thing you've ever said?

... No idea. In recent memory, I made a post in the "I'm a nice guy" thread, but that is in recent memory only. Frankly, I don't think I'm one to say random things often, so again, I simply have no idea.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:44 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Have you any interest in outer space, planets, black holes, galaxies, etc.?

My clothing style can be described in three steps:

1. I open the drawer.
2. I pick up clothes.
3. I... put on clothes.

Simply put, I do not care what I wear, nor do I care what others see me wear. I try to focus on the inside of people and things; therefore, I do not judge what other people wear, and I intend for others to do the same to me.

Very well, not everyone is truly concerned with their appearance. If I must say, one's first impressions are truly important and such attire is simply a way to visually convey your personality.

Regarding such a question, I cannot say I am truly interested in such things. However, I recall my father being quite the fanatic of space, planets and other subjects akin to this.

And now, just what would you deem to be your most interesting characteristic or trait?

Do you realize there is a grammar error in your signature? It should say "announce", not "announced". Just thought I'd let you know.

21 hours ago, Slade said:

If you could pick up any language, which one would it be and why?

Probably 2011, best classes, best friends, and I had the most fun in school that year

Oh, boy. Did you ever ask the right (or wrong) person. Being Canadian, I learned some French in school, enough to be plopped down in a French speaking country and be immersed in about a few weeks. I then took Spanish, which by my high school graduation, I was almost fluent... (I really should've kept up with that). I can't speak Portuguese, but all that Spanish I took did enable me to understand it when I read it or hear it. I recently (a year ago) started Japanese. I'm getting there. 

After that, I'm thinking either German, or Mandarin. (Maybe Italian). I'm also planning to refresh on the languages I've already learned.

I could've said English, but I think that I know it already...

I am very blessed and fortunate to be gifted with such an ability to pick up languages. 

Top 5 countries you'd like to visit?

On 8/26/2017 at 0:16 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

If Blazing Sword ever got a remake, what things in it would you like to see changed?

Maybe take out the whole Merlinus convoy aspect and just have the Lords be able to access it in battle. 

Lyn has more of an important role after her prologue part.

More support options, but not as many as in Awakening/Fates.

Edited by Natalie

What were your childhood shows you grew up enjoying?

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

What got you into Fire Emblem?

I had Sacred Stones (along with Pokemon FireRed) and had no idea what was going at like the age of 8-9. As I got older the game began to make more sense to me

8 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Do you realize there is a grammar error in your signature? It should say "announce", not "announced". Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh my, how mildly embarrassing! No, I was not aware, for I disabled the feature to view signatures and as such I was unable to visibly see the contents of this. Needless to say, I do believe I was unspeakably tired when formatting such a thing.

Very well, and just what do you deem to be the best aspect of the United States?

If I may rebound your most recent question, what do you deem to be the best aspect of the United Kingdom?

On 8/28/2017 at 0:41 PM, Clarine said:

If I may ask, just how much experience do you have with using the GIMP software?

I am afraid that might be a little difficult to accurately quantify, as, while it most certainly has been some time since my beginning, I am quite prone to taking many a long hiatus. If you so wish to see my progress, I do have a gallery for display within my "About Me" page in order of youngest to eldest

On 7/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for my question:

who is your favorite painter?

Cezanne

which soundtrack from the tales of series give you the strongest sense of calmness?

What's this UN inspired from?

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

Cezanne

which soundtrack from the tales of series give you the strongest sense of calmness?

Can't relate. I've only ever played the ToX duology. That, and I don't look through STs for calmness

8 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Which has been the saddest moment in a Tales of game for you yet?

It's not from the games themselves, but I like the way they portrayed Presea's and Regal's backstories in the OVA

Touhou game with your favorite gameplay?

17 hours ago, Motendra said:

If I may rebound your most recent question, what do you deem to be the best aspect of the United Kingdom?

In truth, I simply lack much to say. Perhaps one could say I value the history and old culture of this country. But I must say, I prefer the representation of the United Kingdom in media contrary to the true country I live in.

Might there be any specific reasons as to why you selected this new avatar?

Do you or others consider yourself a "hellish noble"?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

In truth, I simply lack much to say. Perhaps one could say I value the history and old culture of this country. But I must say, I prefer the representation of the United Kingdom in media contrary to the true country I live in.

Might there be any specific reasons as to why you selected this new avatar?

Cause #TeamChrom . Once its over, I'll be switching out. Prolly.

55 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Do you or others consider yourself a "hellish noble"?

Cause #TeamChrom . Once its over, I'll be switching out. Prolly.

Oh my, I also happen to be a member of Chrom's team!

If one must know, such is truly dependent on whomever we are referring to when using the term "others".
I, for one, view myself as a "hellish noble" as one must simply be self-aware of the world's moral in comparison to my own. Needless to say, I can most easily condone others viewing me as "hellish" as sometimes even I must confess, my mind can most easily qualify as one of the evil variant. Mind you, I do not deem myself as a "true noble", for I lack much social power or any political influence. Of course, one might deem such a class to be most subjective, no?

Of course, I was known as an evil "hellspawn" as I grew up, mostly due to my dismissive, cold and perhaps mildly cruel nature. If I recall, the common majority simply assumes I am of nobility due to how I present myself.

As for the title, such was never truly developed long ago. In fact, I merely devised such a thing myself for humourous reasons.

In short, I am a hellish noble that one would be most foolish to vex; and those acquainted with me would know such. After all, I can converse regarding death and murder with a mild smile on my face so perhaps an individual such as yourself might deem me as hellish and of course, I believe I can frighten many with a most paltry amount of effort. Might I add, the common majority (and as such, I am referring to modern peasants) oftentimes not refer to be using the word "noble" or "noblewoman" but rather "posh", "rich", "high class" or even perhaps "princess" as a few individuals foolishly mistaken me of royal status.

To state this even more simply:
Others sometimes see me as a hellish noble and I acknowledge it.

I say, and just what motivated you to side with Chrom's Army?

Might you permit that we become friends?

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, I also happen to be a member of Chrom's team!

If one must know, such is truly dependent on whomever we are referring to when using the term "others".
I, for one, view myself as a "hellish noble" as one must simply be self-aware of the world's moral in comparison to my own. Needless to say, I can most easily condone others viewing me as "hellish" as sometimes even I must confess, my mind can most easily qualify as one of the evil variant. Mind you, I do not deem myself as a "true noble", for I lack much social power or any political influence. Of course, one might deem such a class to be most subjective, no?

Of course, I was known as an evil "hellspawn" as I grew up, mostly due to my dismissive, cold and perhaps mildly cruel nature. If I recall, the common majority simply assumes I am of nobility due to how I present myself.

As for the title, such was never truly developed long ago. In fact, I merely devised such a thing myself for humourous reasons.

In short, I am a hellish noble that one would be most foolish to vex; and those acquainted with me would know such. After all, I can converse regarding death and murder with a mild smile on my face so perhaps an individual such as yourself might deem me as hellish and of course, I believe I can frighten many with a most paltry amount of effort. Might I add, the common majority (and as such, I am referring to modern peasants) oftentimes not refer to be using the word "noble" or "noblewoman" but rather "posh", "rich", "high class" or even perhaps "princess" as a few individuals foolishly mistaken me of royal status.

To state this even more simply:
Others sometimes see me as a hellish noble and I acknowledge it.

I say, and just what motivated you to side with Chrom's Army?

WELL then....You're quite the interesting fellow, aren't you? Suddenly your sig makes sense now

Mostly for obligation of having backed him in the first gauntlet after Leo, along with how, out of every returning hero, he's the only one without a win to his name. Lastly, he's one of half the heroes that I actually have; the others, being Roy,Camilla and Tharja.

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Aya Shameimaru said:

Do you enjoy living in Sydney?

I certainly do.

Any game franchise that lost your love you once had?