What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Which of the siblings is your favorite for both Hoshido and Nohr?

I'd say that Sakura is the more tolerable of the Hoshidian Siblings (the rest I just can't stand...I uh, might have murdered Hinoka going to get her daughter, along with Subaki in my Birthwrong run) and I find that Xander is my most preferred Nohr sibling with Camilla and Elise coming in a close second.

Which of the siblings is your favorite for both Hoshido and Nohr?  Since I am curious.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Which of the siblings is your favorite for both Hoshido and Nohr?  Since I am curious.

....This might be one we disagree on a bit. Hinoka's my favorite of the Hoshido siblings (Sakura is second though), and Leo is my favorite of the Nohr siblings (Xander is second there as well). In general, and I'm not entirely sure why, but I liked both of the Hoshido sisters much more than the brothers, and the reverse for the Nohr siblings.

Did you like the change to unbreakable weapons in Fates, or do you prefer the breakable weapons in Awakening and most of the other games? (I should probably go to bed soon, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts when I get back.)

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

....This might be one we disagree on a bit. Hinoka's my favorite of the Hoshido siblings (Sakura is second though), and Leo is my favorite of the Nohr siblings (Xander is second there as well). In general, and I'm not entirely sure why, but I liked both of the Hoshido sisters much more than the brothers, and the reverse for the Nohr siblings.

Did you like the change to unbreakable weapons in Fates, or do you prefer the breakable weapons in Awakening and most of the other games? (I should probably go to bed soon, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts when I get back.)

Breakable weapons personally.

If you were a Fire Emblem Unit what would be?

I can't  really think of a good question, so if you had a choice, what would be a question you'd like someone to ask you?

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Favorite kind of train?

every kind

20 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Same question.

20 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

What countries have you visited?

Just the U.S. and Canada, when I went to Niagara Falls years ago. I would love to visit more places though.

Worst injury you've ever sustained?

9 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Breakable weapons personally.

If you were a Fire Emblem Unit what would be?

Like an existing character, or a Fire Emblem class? For character... probably Warren, I guess, from New Mystery. Someone with not much importance who tends to prefer doing his own thing, but will help out when he can, even if he can't do much. For a class, the first thing that came to mind was an armor knight: pretty slow to get around to doing most things, and can be a bit too defensive at times, but will provide as a meat shield when needed.

(Also, I find it funny how the entire last page was basically just us back-and-forth.)

What is your least favorite place that you've visited?

14 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I did decide to read your profile, and it was quite informative. However, it did leave me wondering something:

Are you similar to Clarine in personality only, or do you believe that you resemble her as well?

Oh? How thoughtful of you but I must say, I do believe my profile remains incomplete.

In regards to one's question, I do bear resemblance to Clarine in terms of her personality but only to an extent, for she was merely present mildly in the video game of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. As such, one can easily state I possess the traits of this characters alongside a selection of others—in which I can perhaps compare to other characters of media. But I must confess, I do believe I am growing far less... arrogant and slightly more modest as of now—so one might object in regards to this comparison and perchance propose a change of username. I digress, I do resemble her appearance to an extent, specifically her stature in comparison to denizens of Europe and Western countries alongside her slight... turf of hair that is seemingly standing out in which if I may say, can be mildly vexing. However, the side of her hair is different from mine, for my one are styled most akin to "Ojou Ringlets" as one might already know.

How might you describe your luck of summoning in the video game of Fire Emblem Heroes?

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

How might you describe your luck of summoning in the video game of Fire Emblem Heroes?

Inconsistent. That's probably the best way to say it, especially after last night. I can go full banners where I put every orb I can into them and get nothing, and then others are weirdly kind to me. For example, I got Tailtiu after just three summons last night, one of which was the free summon. I also managed to get characters like Olwen and Ninian on my first pull in banners that they reappeared in, and then two Julia's on the very last day of the Hero Fest banner. But then on the other hand, I've had 2-3 off-banner 5-star Tharjas and Camillas (2-3 each, not combined) ruin my pity rate, and Seth has shown up far too many times to be useful. That's not including all the banners I've poured orbs into with nothing to show for it, either; honorable mentions go to the Nohrian Summer and Crimean banners, where I managed to get absolutely nothing out of them. So, I've had some pretty strong luck on some occasions, but very poor luck on others.

What Fire Emblem games have you played, and which one have you not played that most interests you?

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

What Fire Emblem games have you played, and which one have you not played that most interests you?

As of now, the only Fire Emblem video games I have even played includes:
Fire Emblem: The Scared Stones
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Fire Emblem Heroes

Of these video games, the only one I have played through fully happens to be Fire Emblem Echoes—for I simply cannot qualify as a fully fledged Fire Emblem fanatic in any way! As uninteresting as it may be, there are current no other Fire Emblem video games that truly piques my interest but I am in no way above playing them if I would see them as a most excellent form of entertainment.

Might there be any video game characters you perchance could say you relate to in a way?

Opinion on cinnamon toast?

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Worst injury you've ever sustained?

Hm, probably when i fell of my bike in middle school and scraped off a whole bunch of the skin my arm

that's what comes to mind, anyway.

13 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I can't  really think of a good question, so if you had a choice, what would be a question you'd like someone to ask you?

every kind

Hopefully a question that makes sense :XD:

Which kind of fruit do you like best?

If you could spend a day in any period of history, when would you go?

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Favorite fruit?

Apples, no doubt. Granny Smith apples are my favorite, if we're being specific.

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

What is your least favorite place that you've visited?

Least favorite? I visited the Portland Rose Garden when I was eight. I hated it back then because it was so boring and I kept having to take pictures; but I'm pretty sure I'd love it if I went tomorrow?

Do you actually agree with Bill Cipher's views?

Same question you asked.

1 hour ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Do you actually agree with Bill Cipher's views?

His desire to destroy the world? Yes. Not really. His goals are basically "destroy the rules and make a world of eternal parties (i.e. chaos)." I, however, am prone to believe that rules are meant to be followed, and order is far superior to chaos.  So no - I don't really agree with him. But it doesn't make him any less funny, of course.

Do you travel often, and if so, do you enjoy doing so?

12 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

opinions on the best pirate of all time, captain liliana

Well, I've never heard of her, so she can't be the best. Meh. The laugh gets annoying real easily, so I can't say I like her. Unfortunately, I know nothing of her character as well, so that means that's my only standard for her. 4.6/10.

4 hours ago, Byakuren Hijiri said:

NY

Which was the largest lake you have visited yet?

i can't recall tbh. it had to be any near the border of the us and canadia; so i'll say michigan

do you believe camus made the correct choice in the war of shadows, and what would you have done, or done differently, if you were in his place

14 hours ago, Motendra said:

How fares the goddess of high society?

Oh my, I am afraid you must be mistaking me for Lady Clair... Oh, I jest. I am faring passably well but if I must truly say, I am unspeakably bored in nearly every aspect and there appears to be a most distressing lack of cure for my ever so present predicament. Otherwise, I am of an acceptable state—and what of you if I may ask?

If one is to imagine you as a fictional villain of some sort, just what type of villain might you be?