• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Would you like to use a hint coin?]

Do you like riddles?

Lia CANNOT get the item.

EDIT: Forgot about something...

Everyone else sort of can.

But only one person can pick up the item.

Adrian can't either

Lemme guess, the 10A Master Seal was on the boss's tile, and you had to kill him with a mounted unit.

Nope :)

Anything important about the breakable wall to the topright of chapter 12a map?

Edited by Ubel Engel

Somehow got past Chapter 11B. I broke Amelia's Thunder in the process, and Xiphos is damn close to following. Garath hit the magical 12 Speed, so he's not gonna be doubled by everything under the sun. Kolbane's finally attempting to not suck, and it helps.

In this game, someone cooperates, and a lot of other people don't. This time 'round, it's Chester that's being awesome and Kolbane that's being uncooperative. Seymour's either the worst unit you get, or he's being uncooperative, too.

Two notes:

1. Seymour's class in the dynamic averages spreadsheet is listed as Fencer, but his in-game class is Duelist.

2. Not that it matters, because mine is screwed in every aspect save Defense (on target) and Res (one point blessed). He's still at base Speed, FFS.

Edited by eclipse

Given that Lia and Adrian cannot get the Master Seal, I assume getting that thing requires killing an enemy unit? The only thing in common with those 2 units were that they cannot attack...

Then again if all it took was to kill an enemy I should have gotten the 10B one considering that that was a ROUT map... hrmmmm...

Anyone care to give another hint?

Add:

My Kolbane has no problems OFFENSIVELY... but he has the durability of wet toilet paper. At 14B start:

GcIiC.png

Fortunately, I have this to replace him:

QfhGn.png

Edited by Kopfjager

Yes, you're correct in these guesses.

Your Kolbane looks identical to my Kolbane before he promoted.

And from what I've seen from 10B. You can't kill the enemy for it. You can just pick it up.

Since Astra said the item are in same exact location.

Look through the last page or two for the hints, since I've been hunting this item for a while. Through these hints, and a random pointer got me through.

Edited by Ubel Engel

So... The item had a non-moving enemy on top of it?

Hmm...

Inari's been working out much better than Kolbane for me. Of course, having DOUBLE his defense helps a lot.

Had? Nope.

I'm sure it'll be fine, Iit just seems like more work because I'll have to go through the rest of the B route since I didn't need to back up as much in B.

I guess it'll give me a chance to use male-Seren Kanus and Juan, who I dropped for Bellona. And actually get that CON increasing item. Lost the guy in the fog...

And I'm assuming the clue in my post was suttle enough?

Just remember to bring people who can reach that general area in B, which shouldn't be a problem for you from whom you want to train. :D

Man, can't believe I missed two promotion items in my run.

I decided to actually look for it quickly and it wasn't too hard to find Mainly because I had an oddly convienent save state, and I know EXACTLY why you can't find it. I can't think of how to help with out giving it away too easily, but I can't help you there sister.

I suppose if no one else PM'd you, I shouldn't either. Not that they would catch me...

And to correct Lumi, it's in the same location.

it's to the right of the map

Boy that was tiresome.

Edited by Ubel Engel

I wanna see a Kolbane that can actually beat mine

Mine was so blessed that I can no longer accurately gauge difficulty of chapters for Astra and just told him to find someone else to beta that part

Given that Lia and Adrian cannot get the Master Seal, I assume getting that thing requires killing an enemy unit? The only thing in common with those 2 units were that they cannot attack...

Then again if all it took was to kill an enemy I should have gotten the 10B one considering that that was a ROUT map... hrmmmm...

10A and 10B are different methods to get them, they're just in the same spot.