Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

also it's teamcomps like this that can lead to hilarious shit like finishing chapter 5 before gabriel spawns or a 10 turn 14A (just fyi the record before that was like 25 and iirc nobody has beaten me yet)

>teamcomps

>huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuuehuehueheuehu

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I decided to actually use Garath...

I guess he's not just any Jeigan or Marcus.

Seth now has a new brother.

marcus is arguably better than garath

* FE7 marcus before anyone tries to be a pedant

Edited by dondon151

I could probably come up with a laundry list of bullet points between the two, but eh. I think Garath fits this setting as a Warrior, and Marcus fits his story as a Paladin (seeing as Pherae is the land of guys on horses). Then again, I could be biased, because this is what Garath looks like going into 11A:

jWr6R.png

the ups file is in the rar, you have to extract it

the file I get isn't a zipped one, so I can't extract it. Maybe it will help if I put the name of the file I got.

Dream of Five V4 Release.rar

What's with all the Garath love? Is it because he's the 'jeigan' and thus gets the attention that Marcus (forklift) and Seth (destroyer of worlds) gets? I don't get it, since Driscoll >>>>>>>>>>> Garath, at least in all of my runs. Hell, aside from strength and HP, my level 16 Driscoll has superior stats across the board. He just doesn't have as badass a character I guess?

It's the fact that Garath is incredibly useful early-midgame with his high bow rank and okay axe rank, while having pretty decent stats to still make him good. Also Eclipse's is really good which is what sparked the conversation. Driscoll is good, but in Onduris he gets less use, and Garath gets lots of use, as his high str/good rank in bows makes him a wyvern killer (if he can get speed, which is possible as it's his highest growth, he can one round them with an iron iirc). So basically he's useful for the entire duration of the patch and his Greatbow utility is unmatched until Crowe promotes (which is super late).

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I have to agree.

That scene gave me goosebumps.

The pic was awesome. Congrats, Zhuge.

So yeah, I'm finally playing this patch kinda late I have to say and I'm really liking it so far.

But is Renair supposed to be so broken? Mine has 20 speed and 13 str at level 14.

She 1RKO everything which fights with her.

Ah, what's the meaning of this ballista if it can't hit anyone?

2gwutu8.png