Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently on 14A, and noticed something. . .

I see Heavy Spears in this chapter. From what I remember, Bastard Swords and Arcus don't get along. However, Heavy Spears do normal damage to Arcus. Is he supposed to be an armored unit, or is one of the weapons bugged?

:facepalm:

Anyway. . .finished Musain. It's time for a second montage~!

e7xKa.png

Bard/10

VlPnQ.png

He got to stick around because he was a wall.

GJpmB.png

He strikes again! I seriously considered giving him the Speedwings, but that would've broken the game even further.

EJq2i.png

"We're going to Musain, land of mages." "That means I need to stack res and strength, right?"

k3eD2.png

His Speed kept up, so he got to promote. The only thing scarier than Garath is a mini-Garath.

6rGYZ.png

Outclassed Amelia in every way possible. Can't tell if he's worried about his half-sister, or banging her.

JXkQ1.png

He stole all of Crowe's growths, and some defensive growth from idunnowhere.

j9KWW.png

This is clipsey-style chip damage.

xe3bQ.png

He was even more insane than his Onduris incarnation, which meant that Musain felt easier. :P:

l5umx.png

Yeah, about your weird stats. . .

YC33x.png

Kept my team alive during the tough parts, and didn't falter.

---

sVuFu.png

NO. Was dropped as soon as Enjolras appeared.

2bVg7.png

TBH, I didn't have much use for fliers.

OW6Yx.png

I had other ways of chipping. Like Gabriel.

MpQ6L.png

She's trolling me.

DKpTD.png

Never had much of a use for him.

tC6xD.png

Someone didn't eat his breakfast.

3m9P0.png

She managed to function for, like, three maps, and gained ten levels in the process.

P2lmJ.png

Next time.

dqsKm.png

Did not have Asher awesomesauce to make up for her Speed.

de6we.png

Alas, Gabriel hit harder, so he got to stay.

Route thoughts (both of them):

In Onduris, I was always short on cash, and shops felt like they were far apart. Musain did a better job with items/cash/stores, IMO. Musain makes up for it by having that nasty series of maps in the middle, where you can't afford to neglect chunks of your units, or a certain chapter becomes really hard. Finding the hidden items in Musain was fun; if Onduris had that much stuff, I missed it. Story-wise, I liked Onduris more than Musain; I felt like stabbing Fleur, and the ending of Onduris felt like it flowed better. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more stealable items besides curatives on the enemy.

Thanks for all the hard work!

I see that Gareth

and I have this at the beginning of Onduris.

I also have a seperate save in case I want to go Musain.

http://gyazo.com/fa10462d153e78a51e1129957a4d00b3

I followed the old logic of "Bosskills on Oifaye and then feed stuff to other units"

http://gyazo.com/2b78fca2c32cf82f3fd55452a805cf92

Someone stole Renairs exp.

Also, I like route B more due to Balder, the Iron Maiden and Megurine Luka!Dancer.

I just hate your chapter with the 14 turns to kill boss on FoW with ambush spawns.

AND FEMALE WYVERN GAGH.

Curse you all, but I love the Axemen.

I'm currently on 14A, and noticed something. . .

I see Heavy Spears in this chapter. From what I remember, Bastard Swords and Arcus don't get along. However, Heavy Spears do normal damage to Arcus. Is he supposed to be an armored unit, or is one of the weapons bugged?

Huh, I forgot to change the effectiveness on the Heavy Spear. Nice catch.

:facepalm:

Anyway. . .finished Musain. It's time for a second montage~!

EJq2i.png

"We're going to Musain, land of mages." "That means I need to stack res and strength, right?"

chester top tier

6rGYZ.png

Outclassed Amelia in every way possible. Can't tell if he's worried about his half-sister, or banging her.

both

xe3bQ.png

He was even more insane than his Onduris incarnation, which meant that Musain felt easier. :P:

level 17 holy shit

Route thoughts (both of them):

In Onduris, I was always short on cash, and shops felt like they were far apart. Musain did a better job with items/cash/stores, IMO. Musain makes up for it by having that nasty series of maps in the middle, where you can't afford to neglect chunks of your units, or a certain chapter becomes really hard. Finding the hidden items in Musain was fun; if Onduris had that much stuff, I missed it. Story-wise, I liked Onduris more than Musain; I felt like stabbing Fleur, and the ending of Onduris felt like it flowed better. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more stealable items besides curatives on the enemy.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Replies in bold for characters.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Does the ancient blade do anything?

I might want to sell it and I'm not sure if it does anything of note.

IIRC, I think one of the houses mention if you find the sword, a special ore and bring it to a special blacksmith you get a neat-o sword. JRPG quest go!

Although I might be thinking of something else entirely. I would look for the house, but I can't even remember which route or chapter it's in.

I love putting random hints in houses

expect more

Also, Jubby found a way to have the opposite route characters to have their average stats.

hellyea.png

(Still in development stage, as you can tell, but now I can get past this bump)

Edited by AstraLunaSol

IIRC, I think one of the houses mention if you find the sword, a special ore and bring it to a special blacksmith you get a neat-o sword. JRPG quest go!

Although I might be thinking of something else entirely. I would look for the house, but I can't even remember which route or chapter it's in.

It was chapter 6 or 7 IIRC.

Noticed that as well. ;P

Story-wise... I like how you made

Renair have a "doesn't give a damn" attitude, Arcus being one arrogant jerk (at least early on), and Seymour being a silly (and annoying) fop. Was a fresh change from the usual band of idealistic happy-go-lucky-goody-two-shoes.

Man all this stat posting makes me want to post my stats

But it's pointless 'cuz Astra's seen them already and I have like 5 runs

Probably soon to be 6 if he needs more testing done

Nice job Jubby!

So if you head A route, you get that badduelist and the female merc on chapter 15?

What about vice verse?

I'm pretty sure you're going to get basically everyone in the end, maybe a couple left out. The screenshot is just testing stuff :P