Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting: Chapter 6 has a turncount for completion, but when you get to the turn count you just get the rush of 4 promoted enemies don't know when they stop cause I kinda was almost dead.

Think that's supposed to happen

If you don't complete by said turn uber promoted units come out to kill you but you may still have a shot at living if you rush the hell out of it

Who?

He's the guy that joins you at the end of 14A. Well, join you storywise, he's not available for play until 15 (only if you went A route) but you can look at his stats in "Chapter 19" aka unedited shit

admittedly i danced abused Lienn till she capped level and then used her to soak up hits without fear of crits against the 13B guy so i could steal the alch glove

but other than that yeah Onduris is only really hard because of stupid fast swordmasters with a lot of crit

that alch glove kind of helped in 14B though

Astra make the Master Seal unable to promote Chester

Oh wait you just broke his weapon didn't you >|

Astra make his version of Zephyr unbreakable

Edited by Thor Odinson

That's the point?

Turn 19 things spawn, I give you leeway to get to the castle.

Also Lumi if people want to abuse to get stuff I won't stop them as it's their choice. Though infinite Zephyr is a good idea, and I wanted Master Seal to not promote Thief but I guess I forgot lol.

That's the point?

Turn 19 things spawn, I give you leeway to get to the castle.

Also Lumi if people want to abuse to get stuff I won't stop them as it's their choice. Though infinite Zephyr is a good idea, and I wanted Master Seal to not promote Thief but I guess I forgot lol.

It doesn't, it's just since the boss with his sword gives him 20+ speed, Chester shouldn't be able to steal it, so the two options were Chester promoted or the sword broke.

And Chester can't promote.

I tried again just to make sure *cries*.

Edited by pichupal

Yeah, he can't, I tried since Chester was my first level 20 when I had that seal. I just promoted Asher instead.

Plus since 10B is route and 12B is kill the Sniper, you could just box people off and then abuse Lienn. Not that hard, you're just wasting 200 turns. Honestly, you only have 2 killer weapons, the lance and bow, he doesn't really need the glove. You could just remove the glove and increase his luck sooo.

@ Astra If you say so I guess I was just wondering if this played like 9B and all but you confirmed that for me then.

The RNG hates me so much with game I swear I miss with 80s hit rates but I get hit with 20s, quite fun still....

In 11B, Balder still has his flashing blue diamond icon thingy from the previous chapter. :/ Actually is he really supposed to have that at all, considering he's actually on your team and not just a "need to protect this guy" NPC? Or is this the only way to make him cause a game over when he dies besides making him a lord :/

ETA: Also after massive RNG aboose to actually take out that boss and his stupid halberdier guard and survive everything else:

DoF4whoop.png

wat

Also the between-chapter text has a couple of typos and also "the incredible networking of the sewers" just sounds ridiculous.

Edited by zahlman

because when I use augury , the fortune teller mentions something like strike brieftly for the north with the girl , the one with a bond with her manner of beast and so on . I really have no idea about what she means so I guess there must be something (maybe a new character) in the North and I see a cave there , then I move a cursor down 1 tile and see that sqare is a village .

If anyone understand that , pls let me know 'cos I don't want to miss any chances to recruit new characters

Edited by skywalker

It doesn't mean anything, it's just a result of the mapper stupidly forgetting that that tile isn't an Plain tile, it's a Village tile (even if it looks like it can be used as a path).

Edited by Anouleth

because when I use augury , the fortune teller mentions something like strike brieftly for the north with the girl , the one with a bond with her manner of beast and so on . I really have no idea about what she means so I guess there must be something (maybe a new character) in the North and I see a cave there , then I move a cursor down 1 tile and see that sqare is a village .

If anyone understand that , pls let me know 'cos I don't want to miss any chances to recruit new characters

It means go get the damn armourslayer in the actual big-ass village. You're looking too much into things.