Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

The enemy unit isn't standing on the item spot. It's just close to it. And the unit does moves, just doesn't move if it has no reasons to.

Edited by Ubel Engel

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's what I meant, the unit doesn't move unless you enter it's attack range. too lazy to clarify in my original post

My best guess until I get back to the actual map and survey it, would be one of the empty rooms along the right side

Also, I forgot to upload this sooner

post-1954-090121200 1356924767_thumb.png

Edited by Randombobman

Dump the RNGs so that it doesn't happen.

(same problem in FE7, too)

EDIT: Replaying, went Musain. If you thought my Onduris Garath was crazy. . .the Musain one is level 6 with 12 Speed. This is gonna rock~! (Chester's even more insane, with something like 14 Strength at level 12; Kolbane gained like one Strength and no Speed in five levels, so I ditched him)

Anyway. . .

Feuilly's description says that he grew up with Enjolras, but the lore earlier says something about him serving Enjolras' house for thirty years?

Second, oh HELL, it doesn't matter if Lia dies earlier, she comes back in Musain, albeit at base and with no weapons! I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the story sure didn't seem like that! Not sure if the same happens to Juan, 'cause I made it a point to recruit him.

Edited by eclipse

On 10B, I still get like a million separate explanations of Katrina's schtick, since this used to be her entry point - except in 2012 she's been with the party for several maps. :/

Changed it already, it makes sense now. (As in I changed the text)

Also, I forgot to upload this sooner

I thought I fixed that from FEE3.

Dammit.

Feuilly's description says that he grew up with Enjolras, but the lore earlier says something about him serving Enjolras' house for thirty years?

Second, oh HELL, it doesn't matter if Lia dies earlier, she comes back in Musain, albeit at base and with no weapons! I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the story sure didn't seem like that! Not sure if the same happens to Juan, 'cause I made it a point to recruit him.

Will fix.

Explain the situation?

Like when you killed her/if you didn't recruit her and when she reappeared. That way I can fix that.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Will fix.

Explain the situation?

Like when you killed her/if you didn't recruit her and when she reappeared. That way I can fix that.

Lia died as a NPC in Chapter 4. I'm not sure if the same happens if she dies as a recruited unit before Chapter 8A. Not sure if Juan suffers the same problem. In Lia's case, she came back at base level with no equipment.

Want me to do a different file where I kill off various people to see what happens in 8Ax/9A?

Yes, she did, as if I recruited her and she never died. She also appeared in the scenes before then, too (the scene with Arcus sometime after entering Musain, etc.)

Concerning the master seal in A route, does having a chester stand on the correct spot 'find' it every time, like in desert levels? Or is it based purely on luck, and thus, require multiple turns on the same spot? Or is it found the first time regardless of which class?

You know what would be really great

if everyone who wanted to whine about how they can't find an item would shut the fuck up

i don't get why you guys are obsessed with master seals

They really like your characters and would love to see their favorite one shining. Can't really blame them.

It's not just your run-of-the-mill Prf "silver sword with 10 Crit" but an 'universal' promotion item. At a point in the game where you have plenty of units ready to be promoted, the difficulty is picking up, and only a handful of promotion items are available.

Heck, I'll probably replay the A path route as well, now that I know about that item.

So expect lots of complaining and whining from me too. :D

Speaking of promotion, I like the fact that they only work on units level 15 and up.

I also like the fact that Arcus isn't required on every single map ('cause he's turning out bad). Seymour was giving me the finger, and I would've donated part of my soul to bench his useless rear.

Speaking of promotion, I like the fact that they only work on units level 15 and up.

I also like the fact that Arcus isn't required on every single map ('cause he's turning out bad). Seymour was giving me the finger, and I would've donated part of my soul to bench his useless rear.

It was more of a safety mechanism so that players get more levels before being able to promote. So that DoF's rng can't screw you over too much

When/If I create a hard mode I'll probably lower the requirement to level 10.

Well Musain isn't really Arcus'... Arc. That's later.

I guess Arcus's arc comes after Enjo? While the route B's involves the swordmaster xin'Lain if that's the right name spelling. Just a wild speculation, then after these arcs is ...the mage knight that almost killed Garath in chapter 3?

@Psych I don't think we'd get all of the units, since it's not the same as FE8 route split where the main characters are divided.

Edited by Ubel Engel

When the routes meet up, will you get the other characters? Or will it be something like you do both routes and you just pick which one is first or what?

trying to see if I can make it so that you can get every character from both routes (except for one in musain) but it difficult since i think auto-level fucks things up

I guess Arcus's arc comes after Enjo? While the route B's involves the swordmaster xin'Lain if that's the right name spelling. Just a wild speculation, then after these arcs is ...the mage knight that almost killed Garath in chapter 3?

No and no.

You know what would be really great

if everyone who wanted to whine about how they can't find an item would shut the fuck up

I don't think I've inquired about the MS more than twice, Engel is the one swarming the thread with comments about everything. Sorry if it sounded like I was whining, because I wasn't. I am a completionist and knowing that I missed stuff as awesome as extra promotion items has been bugging the crap out of me.