[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, IF we were talking about ideal, then you would use 理想, which is risou. 夢 specifically means a dream that a person has while they're sleeping--you know, the ones that usually don't make much sense. Which is why I thought the subtitle was odd because it implies some sort of... Inception thing. BUT NO ONE ELSE WOULD UNDERSTAND so it doesn't matter anyway, I'm just nitpicking.

Edited by Agro

Well, IF we were talking about ideal, then you would use 理想, which is risou. 夢 specifically means a dream that a person has while they're sleeping--you know, the ones that usually don't make much sense. Which is why I thought the subtitle was odd because it implies some sort of... Inception thing. BUT NO ONE ELSE WOULD UNDERSTAND so it doesn't matter anyway, I'm just nitpicking.

I mean for goodness sake... I don't see how I would put in 理想... 夢 sounds/feels sweet, simple, and to the point.

「君の夢が叶うまで」 seems like it could be taken as their ideal as well as a dream.

Ugh, fine. I'll go bother TheEnd about it.

Ugh, fine. I'll go bother TheEnd about it.

noooo don't do that that means one of us will have to be wrong

that's it time to reveal my hidden Japanese genius

... that's right I'm actually the translator of FE12 too, Agro's just a ploy

jokes aside what's with the cool effect at the bottom of the 2nd screen of the latest screens you psoted? And nice map sprites, what class is that with the new one?

and screw keeping characters alive, no one ever does unless I add a game over to them

jokes aside what's with the cool effect at the bottom of the 2nd screen of the latest screens you psoted? And nice map sprites, what class is that with the new one?

Fiery glow effect, just like when you fight the dragon in FE7.

You'll find out. (Or know already if you've been keeping up with FE13)

vhnF.png

Generic Serra sighting!

I don't think Do5 has any playable Clerics, but could we possibly get the standard FE6/FE8 one imported? Seeing Serra's sprites used on generics is a pet peeve of mine :P:.

Edited by Arch

There's some chick in Onduris, and yeah, she used a Natasha sprite, so I'm guessing this is just something Dan hasn't gotten around to yet.

It's the same one. Dan recently told me, becuase I'm gonna redo the battle sprite palettes, that she uses an edited Serra sprite.

Dunno if generics will stay Serra/edit or will become FE6/8, though.

It's the same one. Dan recently told me, becuase I'm gonna redo the battle sprite palettes, that she uses an edited Serra sprite.

Dunno if generics will stay Serra/edit or will become FE6/8, though.

Ah I see. It would make sense to use the edited Serra animation anyways because of the map sprite, and plus they look less formal and more like they might be on a battlefield.

• 2 weeks later...

thing.png

8A and its gaiden is finished. Just need to get Furet to write more so I can advance quicker. >|

Ramrivus and Gold Edge also have statboosts now.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Did Kolbane's portrait get changed? Something is up with his eyes. But nice affinity icons.

Also...

:awesome:

are finished

ARE finished dammit Astra my grammar mode is on DON'T DO THIS TO ME is a hypocrite 'cuz this entire post has shit grammar

EDIT: I should probably add that I like the affinity icons

and no I'm not just saying that to make it sound like this post is relevant

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

are finished

ARE finished dammit Astra my grammar mode is on DON'T DO THIS TO ME is a hypocrite 'cuz this entire post has shit grammar

EDIT: I should probably add that I like the affinity icons

and no I'm not just saying that to make it sound like this post is relevant

Chapter 8a are finished? Your grammar does not pass :[ 'Are' would be normal if the post was like, "Both blahblah and its blahblah." The sentence probably, if you're going to grammar-nit, would be a bit better with the use of commas to offset the adjunct (though whether it's actually an adjunct or just a misuse is--yeah).

Edited by Celice

Chapter 8a is the subject possessing the object (the gaiden). The verb ('is)' is attached to that subject, n'est-ce pas? 'Are' is for the plural, and Chapter 8a isn't plural. Using 'both' (Both blahblah and its blahblah) would create the group you're looking for.

Edited by Celice