[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Well one reason for the ballista would be that it stops you from taking flyers over the mountains, or at least severely hinders your chances of getting over that way.

Edited by Ol Nuge

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumi, are you willing to gimp every other unit that's not Chester for that kind of Garath? For comparison, I have a level 14 Ilanice with 12 Speed. :P:

She doesn't have that much str on average. Basically, if Renair has high str to couple with her high spd, she'll dominate everything.

The ballista has a reason to be there.

Oh, I get it. Time to play with the RNG, because that would explain why I've been missing stuff!

I have to agree.

That scene gave me goosebumps.

The pic was awesome. Congrats, Zhuge.

So yeah, I'm finally playing this patch kinda late I have to say and I'm really liking it so far.

But is Renair supposed to be so broken? Mine has 20 speed and 13 str at level 14.

She 1RKO everything which fights with her.

Ah, what's the meaning of this ballista if it can't hit anyone?

2gwutu8.png

Agreed on that scene, beautiful work with that pic.

And you're not the only one with a "broken" renair. I had a pretty beefy one in Onduris, but so far, the Musain one looks like she's intent on topping that.

jW3bh.png

you guys get ryan, the prepromote falcoknight by visiting the house.

astra worked real hard on that male falco knight sprite

^illanice

Edited by Joe Kerr

So, since we're comparing Renairs here, I might as well share mine. She decided to tear a hole through reality and become a goddess.

fireemblemdreamoffive02.png

+5 Str and Def

+2 Skl and Lck

+1 HP and Res

And -1 Spd, but who cares, she'll cap anyway.

Let's hope she keeps going like that. Meanwhile, Kolbane is embracing his new career as a tankish myrmidon, and Crowe dropped the "glass" in "glass canon".

They're like my red-green-blue triangle of defense-blessed. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Also, I'd like to give massive props to the person in charge of the writing . The characters are compelling, discussions feel vivid and not forced, and then, there are 'those lines' that just crack me up even after playing through the game once. Like Garath at the start of 6Ax.

And that's what keeps me going through the game despite the increased difficulty.

Edited by Miacis

you guys get ryan, the prepromote falcoknight by visiting the house.

astra worked real hard on that male falco knight sprite

^illanice

really? i illanice her visit the house, it said no one was there

Lumi, are you willing to gimp every other unit that's not Chester for that kind of Garath? For comparison, I have a level 14 Ilanice with 12 Speed. :P:

Oh god

That is

I'd just have stopped using Ilanice at that point

But yes I am I can just use prepromotes

/devteam inside info

Also if we're comparing Renairs here

Have my best one (Start of 14A, haven't done that chapter on that particular save yet)

FfKwf.png

And my weirdest one (14A completed)

QNicg.png

Edited by Zhuge Liang

What stuffs? :Idoun:

Oh that stuffs.

Is this still route split or are they finally merged?

I'm not even finished with route A yet due to RNG screwing with me and being a bulldog on my ass.

Nor Route B due to Chapter 10 being hard asfck because of RNG not being actually randomed if you restart/reset and continue the same cycle as before instead of giving me different RNG for each hits -.-

Yes I mad.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Have you guys noticed that the month Bryhundt is listed twice in the birth month options?

I tipped over a set of Scrabble tiles while drunk and made notes of how they fell. I happened to get two Bryhundts, or possibly the immensely drunken state I was in had given me double vision.

That or we just have eleven months

INDIE AS FUCK

I tipped over a set of Scrabble tiles while drunk and made notes of how they fell. I happened to get two Bryhundts, or possibly the immensely drunken state I was in had given me double vision.

That or we just have eleven months

INDIE AS FUCK

Wat.

@Eclipse

I was wondering about that too. Maybe significant toward Sarka?

@Eclipse: Come on, you should know by now that everything I place (usually) has a reason.

What about Route A MS placement?

You said you were just being a dick with it.

Only because 10B really doesn't have much to be clever with

Surely Astra would've done the same if map allowed it

Anyway stop complaining about a goddamn secret item for god sakes

Edited by Thor Odinson

Sure...

Why not just put it on the middle sail thingy with an enemy long range sniper protecting it?

I refuse to stop complaining. My pride won't allows it!

Edited by Ubel Engel