[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

This hack is looking better and better, especially in regards to the portraits.

You do realize that telling me that is like telling a hedgehog to not have spikes, right?

So you're just condescending, and because you admit that you are it's okay?

Edited by Agromono

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're just condescending, and because you admit that you are it's okay?

Somebody's reading too far into what I say~

But that's fine, go right ahead.

As for the hack, I want to know what weapons that hero has, because I know Dan, and I know he likes to make his heroes wtf tough to deal with Dx

Somebody's reading too far into what I say~

But that's fine, go right ahead.

As for the hack, I want to know what weapons that hero has, because I know Dan, and I know he likes to make his heroes wtf tough to deal with Dx

Heroes in general are tough enemies.

Wait Trent, did you betatest the stuff in the unreleased chapters? 'cuz Lyndra wasn't that bad to deal with IMO . The other guy's more annoying, yeah. That's all the Heroes I can think of right now. And that one generic in 10B.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

I'm playing through the most recent patch (At chapter 7a), and noticed this wierd thing; why the heck is Kolbane a Navy CO? I'll be really dissapointed if he doesn't gain stat boosts or something in Chapter 11b. ;)

Only in America and maybe some other countries, or something. In any case, DoF definitely does not take place in America, nor anywhere looking remotely modern.

Edit: Doop. Furet's got this better than I do.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

I don't follow.

Pretty sure Ensign is a term for a low ranked member of the Navy, but I could be thinking of something else.

An Ensign is an O1 in the Navy. Lowest ranked commisioned officer, but it's technically higher than any enlisted rank or WO1s. So Kolbane is either a junior Navy CO, a junior officer that carries the flag,or actually a flag.

Best. Character. Ever. <3

I'm at Chapter 10A. Gotta finish it and make a large review post! ^_^

Just finished Chapter 10A. All I can say about this hack... Kurt Kolbane is awesome, Cofaggot and Courfail are going to be killed off in the next release, and Astra trivializes every chapter he's in. And I'll be real mad if Merriway isn't recruitable. ^_^

Edited by Swordsalmon

It might have been answered previously, but I cannot get the patch to work. I am using NUPS and I know this is the game for FE7. But when I patch it, the game goes blank (white). Which version of FE7 is it for? I have the UK one, should I have used USA or JPN version?

You have to have the USA one, yes.
Thank you! Yup, got it to work! The whole game is different~~ It's cool~~ Though I just looked at the beginning...

EDIT:

So I did a quick scan until the shops...LOL!!! didn't think I'd see Gaius and Shara from Rune Factory 3!

Edited by ilyana19

EDIT:

So I did a quick scan until the shops...LOL!!! didn't think I'd see Gaius and Shara from Rune Factory 3!

AAAAAAaaaaahh, we're busteeeeeed, ruuun everyone ruuuuun~

Yeah. :P

There's someone else, too. But I'm not gonna reveal. ;3