what are those dots underneath my picture?

Claude C Kenny

It's a secret.

Nah, just kidding. The serious answer is that it doesn't matter because one day, those dots will be eliminated and replaced with something else. As for when that day arrives, I'm afraid I can't tell you yet. It should be before the end of the world though not the one marked on the calendar.

If you still want to know though...

0	1
50	2
100	3
150	4
250	5
500	6
750	7
1000	8
1250	9
1500	10
2000	11
2500	12
5000	13
10000	14

I'd add more spoiler tags, but I don't want to give people RSI... Or you can just quote my post.

Edited by VincentASM

IIRC, and I haven't checked to be honest, but you can either have dots or a badge. Since the badges aren't complete, that's why the dots are there (and also why staff don't have dots, since they have badges).

You can probably change the way the system works, but not easily. Jyosua is probably the only who can do it and he's usually busy with real life. There's also a very similar reason why there still aren't member badges.

IIRC, and I haven't checked to be honest, but you can either have dots or a badge. Since the badges aren't complete, that's why the dots are there (and also why staff don't have dots, since they have badges).

You can probably change the way the system works, but not easily. Jyosua is probably the only who can do it and he's usually busy with real life. There's also a very similar reason why there still aren't member badges.

I thought the reason we don't have member badges is because making a generic badge for almost everybody to use is dumb. I'm surprised that this is even being considered, honestly.

Edited by General Spoon

I thought the reason we don't have member badges is because making a generic badge for almost everybody to use is dumb. I'm surprised that this is even being considered, honestly.

That was probably the initial idea, but...

Do what FEP does and have a multitude of badges for generic users like me.

This is what we're (I'm?) currently planning.

Which leads back to this implication I made.

Edited by VincentASM

Any implementation that doesn't give the option of no member badge is a horrible implementation.

Huh... no. Nowadays, you have the option of just blocking the badges locally if you don't like them. And very easily, as well.

So I haven't reached 1000 posts yet and I've had over 3 years to do it. *sigh*

I could point out how I was inactive for parts of that time, but... still think I shoulda gotten there by now. =D I've just been in FFtF too much.

So I haven't reached 1000 posts yet and I've had over 3 years to do it. *sigh*

I could point out how I was inactive for parts of that time, but... still think I shoulda gotten there by now. =D I've just been in FFtF too much.

Well, the dots don't count fftf. You have over 2000 in there alone.

It's a secret.

Nah, just kidding. The serious answer is that it doesn't matter because one day, those dots will be eliminated and replaced with something else. As for when that day arrives, I'm afraid I can't tell you yet. It should be before the end of the world though not the one marked on the calendar.

If you still want to know though...

0	1
50	2
100	3
150	4
250	5
500	6
750	7
1000	8
1250	9
1500	10
2000	11
2500	12
5000	13
10000	14

I'd add more spoiler tags, but I don't want to give people RSI... Or you can just quote my post.

that was mildly irritating, well done

thanks for letting us now tho, i was always curious

Don't really see you post outside of FFtF, Datia. Post more on the FE boards and show off you're FE nollij.

I've only played FE7 for a short bit cause the game wasn't mine. Don't know much about it. Same with FE8 (spent less time on that one).

FE9 I beat the whole thing but only once cause it broke sometime after I beat the game.

The only game I know as much is FERD because I've beaten it and it's not broken yet. But when I browse through the topics I don't have that much to offer. It's all about statistics and playthroughs and whatnot and I don't pay as much attention to statistics and don't play it often enough for all this playthrough stuff so it'd take forever. My dad really limits my game time cause he doesn't want me to be a couch potato (fat lotta good that does I just watch tv or read haha)

Besides those, that's all. I've only made... Probably 50-100 replies in those FE forums. (I forget how active I was in there around 08-09)

And besides those I'm in general or creative forums with spriting. And that's not very often.

Well you could always get emulators

Yeah a lot of people have a hard-on for statistics, efficiency, and debating tier lists *cough*dondon*cough*.

Well maybe you could do more spriting, participate in those spriting contests and such.

Well, it's not like the dots are super important. It's just a measure how much (or little) of a life you have. :P

Well you could always get emulators

Yeah a lot of people have a hard-on for statistics, efficiency, and debating tier lists *cough*dondon*cough*.

Well maybe you could do more spriting, participate in those spriting contests and such.

Well, it's not like the dots are super important. It's just a measure how much (or little) of a life you have. :P

Yeah I could try spriting contests but my format that I usually do is different from the spriting contests' format and I also procrastinate or get distracted very very much. But I do really wanna try sometime. Maybe I will.

Hahaha. I just do it because I'd like to see it. It's not really that I think it's important much.