Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only did one role check all game and you all saw what I got because I posted it to you.

That said the flavor was DEFINITELY too revealing; you basically handed the town the game when they had spent the whole thing failing miserably (myself included, big time).

You held our hand to victory when we deserved to lose. I am disappoint.

It's JB.

He's a little boy.

_|_

I see. I suppose the plan got changed when everyone started talking about lynching him because he was resurrected by a Celestial?

Kind of, yeah. If the flavour hadn't FUCKING MENTIONED IT, it would have been so.

so.

fun.

Also, Lux, it's known as "nameclaiming". StSS claims Etna, no one can counter, he's clear. See what I mean? You mentioned all the IN-GAME people, and also gave the mafia no fakeclaims.

Kind of amazing town nearly lost.

We won! I would like to dedicate this victory to the flavor basically telling us everyone's night actions. I'm not sure we would've won otherwise.

I'll second that.

Now, I explain WTF I did. . .and Haze, what I said in chat wasn't quite the truth.

1. I exploded as early as I did because I wasn't sure if I'd be stuck in the hospital, and for how long. The last time something like this happened, I was out for three days (which would have been enough time for me to be lynched without my role being used).

2. As for WHY I picked my victims. . .

Obviam - I knew you were VERY suspicious of me. I didn't need you passing that on.

Haze - You've played mafia before, and I wasn't sure how good of a player you were. Had you managed to convince me that you were a bad player, Bal would've been the second victim.

Excellen, if you're reading this, check your PMs. I'll explain myself there instead of here.

I don't recall being suspicious of you at all dear. Except for a short time at the VERY beginning, when Raymond's response to your response to my question made him look even more suspicious than you.

Also, I would have LOVED to have been recruited after being revived. That would have been epic. Ugh.

Edited by Obviam

Nice.

After many months of dying, finally a game that I actually survived. :newyears:

I hope I haven't been completely useless. I probably would've done a lot worse if the flavor hadn't revealed most people's night actions.

I don't recall being suspicious of you at all dear. Except for a short time at the VERY beginning, when Raymond's response to your response to my question made him look even more suspicious than you.

Also, I would have LOVED to have been recruited after being revived. That would have been epic. Ugh.

Yeah, that time at the beginning, during that lone conversation. . .if I hadn't gone BOOM, would you have investigated me Night 2?

Whole game was messy anyway.

DNM LOOKS messy but I'm strictly adhering to the rules that were concocted before the game started, ~2 years in the making.

Any sloppiness seen in Death Note is entirely the players' faults~

Obviam for Least Valuable Player

I mean come on I died twice ;_;

I dunno me killing WoMC means you have some pretty close competition, I actually thought he was town and was hoping to use that to manipulate a Bal lynch, didn't turn out that well.

Also I still used Rozalin because you had told me she was a safe claim by saying you hadn't used remake characters and the other people who I thought might be safe claims were Hogweisser and the talking spear guy, and with what I was claiming it wouldn't have made too much sense.

I dunno me killing WoMC means you have some pretty close competition, I actually thought he was town and was hoping to use that to manipulate a Bal lynch, didn't turn out that well.

Also I still used Rozalin because you had told me she was a safe claim by saying you hadn't used remake characters and the other people who I thought might be safe claims were Hogweisser and the talking spear guy, and with what I was claiming it wouldn't have made too much sense.

Longinus probably would have been an effective mayor role claim.

Longinus probably would have been an effective mayor role claim.

At that point people seemed pretty certain I was mafia, so at first I suspected that a tracker had rumbled me as that was just after Raymond lost his powers.