Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

"The mafias should HOPEFULLY play well, and in that light I'd find it best if the 2 of us worked together. Your thoughts?"

Red light.

To be honest i have no idea how to respond to this. I feel like anything i say, will just tie a rope on my head. Even this could.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just sounds too much like he was talking to another mafia member. Of course that could just be the wording, but you have to admit its slightly suspicious.

Of course, you can't ever forget the possibility mafia members are using Slayers quote to make him an easy lynch target. Just sayin.

It just sounds too much like he was talking to another mafia member. Of course that could just be the wording, but you have to admit its slightly suspicious.

I'm not denying it actually, thats why its so hard to respond to it.

To be honest i have no idea how to respond to this. I feel like anything i say, will just tie a rope on my head. Even this could.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions right now, but it seems really stupid for him to something along the lines of "I hope the mafia does well".

Question: Why would you ever reveal the amount of mafia members to the town as the host?

It's not in red text, so it's not official.

RD with the awkward balance guessing still stands out, though mod confirmed setup removes some of the scumminess. Cataloguing if there are more attempts at obliviousness.

Meanwhile, Bizz is scum with Bal, again.

On the flip side, BK-201 has appeared rather town aggressive and SlayerX is in rational mode. Haze needs to provide some reasons.

##Vote: Frivolidad

Haze needs to provide some reasons.

##Vote: Frivolidad

The reasons for my initial Slayer vote are exactly the same as what Strawman and BK have been saying. The pm was written as if addressed to a teammate(espcially the part about working together), I thought that was clear.

The reason for the switch is my own, for now.

Edit - lol "strwaman"

Edited by Haze

Laharl - Please contact me.

Haze - WoMC is right, I still don't like the cut of your jib.

Strawman - Bad move buddy.

Balcerzak - Of course you know when JB sent the PM, you're on his team!

Radiant Dragon - I still can't believe your PM was different. Explain?

Raymond - Jumping on eclipse like that was silly. Jumping on re-pasting the PM I posted (like an idiot; I shouldn't have done that) was too.

Anyone else I forgot - You're too suspicious!

Pariah - Now do you see the trouble?

Edit: Bold for emphasis and size tags; this is important. Apologies for the edit.

Edited by Obviam

Radiant Dragon - I still can't believe your PM was different. Explain?

I was making sure you were not just waiting for me to give you the PM so you could claim you received it as well. That's why I edited out the middle part (the PM I sent you is the same he sent to everyone with a paragraph cut out). If you quoted the same PM back at me claiming that is what he sent you, I would know you were lying. I was just being overly paranoid.

I'm going out on a limb here but don't you think that "the mafia should hopefully play well part" in JB's message was to try and make contact with the other mafia?

I'm going out on a limb here but don't you think that "the mafia should hopefully play well part" in JB's message was to try and make contact with the other mafia?

I'm pretty sure it is, because that part is contained in all the PMs he sent to everyone. And obviously, it's impossible for everyone to be mafia.

Balcerzak and Raymond are humans...I am fairly certain Strawman is a Celestial. Haze too, but I'm not as sure here.

The rest of you are either my allies or cunning as all hell (provided we've been in contact, otherwise you're creeping around silently which is super boring and not cool at all). However since Lux basically told us that we outnumber you 9 to 5 I'm not too worried out it

WoMC tell me what you know about Bizz. Laharl I was being serious.

Hang on I don't see where the trust in Obivam is coming from? Unless I'm missing a lot from PMs he hasn't really done anything save throw around even more lynch votes than WoMC but just asks the town's big cheese, (going by flavour,) to claim to him. If Laharl dies soon then depending on the circumstances it might be worth lynching him, (epecially if Laharl is about the same priority as I am on the maf. hitlist)

I did this in the PTG game too: I am risking the town's faith in me to try and organize it. I did it by calling out Life and was killed that night, and no one voted for Life thereafter. Let's not make that mistake again.

Claims claims claims give me them, body guard person protect me, etc. etc.

Mafia should only be capable of taking turns killing so if we lynched a mafia every day they wouldn't stand a chance. No need to make them crossfire:

9v2v2 (we should target the humans; fortunately I think I know who two of them are)

8v2v2 (the Celestians will absolutely have to kill one of us)

8v2v1

7v2v1 etc.

Not counting misguided Vig kills *cough*Laharl*cough* or other deaths due to other role abilities. This also doesn't factor in mislynchings. Let's not mislynch, eh?

I did this in the PTG game too: I am risking the town's faith in me to try and organize it. I did it by calling out Life and was killed that night, and no one voted for Life thereafter. Let's not make that mistake again.

However, you have to be aware, that not everyone is going to trust you, for all we know you could be a mafia member.

Roles were reversed in that, Life was trying to lead the town despite not being cleared, you pointed out that Furet was clear and you got shot because of it.

On the assumption that there is a role-checker, why don't we have them check you, if you are guilty they get who they found inno during N0* to oust you so he can stay undercover?

*I'd say its a safe assumption given that they haven't decided to anounce it to the world as of yet, which they normally do.

Also has Bal been talking at all behind the scenes as at the moment its fairly reminiscient of AG, but for all I know it could just be time zones or IRL so I'm going to hold off voting for him.

Roles were reversed in that, Life was trying to lead the town despite not being cleared, you pointed out that Furet was clear and you got shot because of it.

On the assumption that there is a role-checker, why don't we have them check you, if you are guilty they get who they found inno during N0* to oust you so he can stay undercover?

*I'd say its a safe assumption given that they haven't decided to anounce it to the world as of yet, which they normally do.

Also has Bal been talking at all behind the scenes as at the moment its fairly reminiscient of AG, but for all I know it could just be time zones or IRL so I'm going to hold off voting for him.

The issue with that plan is that the person found innocent on N0 was Anouleth.

Who was killed the same night.

Bal has spent the game convincing me he is a townie to my knowledge. He doesn't seem to be doing a very good job. :/

I wish this game had t-bagging...

It will be disappointingly amusing when the inspector wastes their night action on me.

Laharl you need to quit screwing with me. I'm really worried a certain someone is trying to get a bunch of wool in my face, or however that saying goes.

The more I read the flavor the more I'm sure of this too. You're the only one who can confirm my suspicions.