Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

Do I spy a Carrion?

That's not Carrion's mug. It looks similar, but I'm fairly sure it's a mug that belongs to one of the Lenster armors in FE5 chapter 18.

Judging from Barat's caps, it looks like he's a hero.

I think this picture answers everything, while bringing up more questions.

fu7rjr.png

Until I can figure out a way to get the Tactician's name to be used as a character's name (right now, what happens is this), My Unit will be the name. The Tactician's name does appear in the R-button description, though.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random time to say this, but I finally got over the mug thing (which, since all of them except some kid in a house in the prologue are that way, it doesn't make that big a deal) and tried this. It's been really good so far.

Does he have to be an armor =X

Well, the game is kind of short in Lance allies (Oifey, Fee, Fin up to Chapter 4), and Leaf's group does kind of need the Armor's extra bulk to survive. The other option I was handling was Archer, since there's even less Bow users (Lester so far).

Ranger-tastic update.

1214dx4.pngwtf1ar.png334hnbc.png

I thought Barat might be a Sniper, but I thought Hero was more likely because of the CON... and also, lolSniperbosses.

Well, Barat moves and has a Longbow, so he's at the very least slightly more threatening than your usual Sniperboss.

Huh? Looks like you made a typo ;/

Derp.

Ronan, Tania.

Nope.

Johalva after promo

Leaf after promo

I was mentioning the units you can have at this point, since the first promotion item doesn't come until after Chapter 5 (there's one hidden before, though).

Pull an ASDF and make a Bow General for Hannibal

Maybe I will at some point.

And just to mess with people.

2my22ao.png

b route

Well, the game is kind of short in Lance allies (Oifey, Fee, Fin up to Chapter 4), and Leaf's group does kind of need the Armor's extra bulk to survive. The other option I was handling was Archer, since there's even less Bow users (Lester so far).

Couldn't you make him, like... a really defensively bulky lance knight or something? Or, like, the equivalent of an FE8 great knight?

dondon we know you have a soft spot for Armor Knights you don't have to say it out loud. ;/

It would be cool if it were possible to choose what class you could start your tactician though, but I'm guessing that may not be possible without a lot of hacking.

Try to access the ChinaFE site with google translator. Just set it to English or French or something, and you might be able to access the original site. It helps me sometimes at least when a site decides to block me out.

Or better yet, why not use Google chrome? It can literally translate the entire page that you are on, even though the translating is a wee bit rough, you can get the gist of what's being said. I definitely recommend.

Well, Barat moves and has a Longbow, so he's at the very least slightly more threatening than your usual Sniperboss.

Er, there is no such thing as a 'usual Sniperboss'. Off the top of my head, the only sniper bosses I can remember are Kleine, Denning, and Norris, who all move. Oh, and Silvano, but he has a Crossbow, so he can at least counterattack even if it's for crap damage.

Couldn't you make him, like... a really defensively bulky lance knight or something? Or, like, the equivalent of an FE8 great knight?

It would be cool if it were possible to choose what class you could start your tactician though, but I'm guessing that may not be possible without a lot of hacking.

I may change him, or have the ability to choose class depending on some condition that I've yet to add, though I'd prefer to keep him an Armor, since I want to have an unpromoted armor for shits and giggles.

Or better yet, why not use Google chrome? It can literally translate the entire page that you are on, even though the translating is a wee bit rough, you can get the gist of what's being said. I definitely recommend.

I didn't need the ChinaFE site for the text, but for the portrait page it has.

Er, there is no such thing as a 'usual Sniperboss'. Off the top of my head, the only sniper bosses I can remember are Kleine, Denning, and Norris, who all move. Oh, and Silvano, but he has a Crossbow, so he can at least counterattack even if it's for crap damage.

For some reason when I thought of a Sniperboss I though of George in FE12, who doesn't move nor has a way to counter at 1-range. I forgot the others, though Norris only moves past turn 7 or so. But then it doesn't really matter that Barat is an "easy" kill being a Sniper, since he's just one of the bosses in the chapter (there are 6).

And since I just have that obsession with adding at least a single screenshot in every post (I seriously need to stop doing this):

33xvjmt.png

I like Rangers Bow Knights.

Aka they're not unique. Nomad Troopers are unique, Rangers aren't (they're basically a mix of the Trooper and Cavalier).

Originality/uniqueness wins anytime in my book.

But that all aside, I don't really mind Rangers.

And stuff's looking good btw.

Edited by Feaw

There was a typo when Leen was speaking with Aless. She said "What's all the conmotion?"

Also, I was wondering, why don't you just insert the Mage Knight sprite and have Kempf use it? And why did Darna start all set out?

Edited by Psychology

There was a typo when Leen was speaking with Aless. She said "What's all the conmotion?"

Whoops. Fixing.

Also, I was wondering, why don't you just insert the Mage Knight sprite and have Kempf use it?

I was thinking of FE5's Chapter 11 Kempf when I added him. I'll probably make him a Mage Knight later.

And why did Darna start all set out?

I can't really set areas to "unaccesible" like in the original FE4, so it was this or having a million enemies ambush-spawn the moment you got close to Darna, which would've been a bit unfair. Also if I set it to ambush-spawn, then some Fee use could make it so no enemies appear at all, or appear after Darna was seized.

10h23uv.png29p96vp.png21bvsxh.png

Boosted the difficulty of the chapter a bit, now the path towards Darna is actually threatening. Melgen won't start moving until you are close to it, so that gives you some time to prepare.

Hopefully Chapter 5 will be finished by this weekend.