Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The author is obviously designing it in his vision. Krad made Johan and Johvala playable, so he could easily NOT give Leen access to swords. Liking what I've played so far Krad, even though those ballistas keep killing me.

Edited by Serious Bananas

i had him solo the 1st part of the prolouge

Well that explains it. Also from your previous post, I'm surprised you managed to go by without using Oifey (who I consider pretty much mandatory up to like C8 or so), and even more that you actually used Delmud (from my experience he seems to be the worst character in the Prologue).

is leen playable? if she is, she uses swords? :D

Yes, she's playable, and no, she doesn't use swords. The reasons have already been stated by the other people who posted: no animation for it, and it ends up being superflous.

Liking what I've played so far Krad, even though those ballistas keep killing me.

They were a bit too strong in the last patch, but they have been nerfed in this one both might and hitwise, so they are easier to manage.

Also thanks to everyone who is happy I'm working on this again! Will try to get some more done tomorrow, too busy today to work.

They were a bit too strong in the last patch, but they have been nerfed in this one both might and hitwise, so they are easier to manage.

I wouldn't recommend nerfing anything hit-wise. All that does is make people more frustrated when things do hit or miss.

Well that explains it. Also from your previous post, I'm surprised you managed to go by without using Oifey (who I consider pretty much mandatory up to like C8 or so), and even more that you actually used Delmud (from my experience he seems to be the worst character in the Prologue).

his speed was mediocre but that aside hes good i consider lowering his hp growth and giving him more speed

also the only hard part was the desert ballistas

and do you need any beta testers if so i would be happy to help and everyone else in the topic

Edited by Cyron

Great patch so far guy. I actually (kinda) suck at keeping units alive, so the fact that some of the were overpowered helped actually.

Also, for the poll, is it possible for swords, lances, and staffs to be on the same screen? They're on diffrent menus, so unless you make it like FE4/5, i don't see how you could do that.

Edited by The Wil Shot

IIRC, the game uses str for mag and displays the most recently leveled weapon type.

Isn't there a patch that switches the displayed weapons based on what the character has equipped? (NOT the glitchy mag/str split patch)

Edited by L95

• 2 weeks later...

ew why is shanan not getting his balmung

so he doesn't destroy the game so early, you have to wait 2 more chapters before you can do that

If it would fit, you could put in Edge instead. Yes, it would be a slight change in (established) nomenclature, but I think it looks better than having an abbreviation in the name.

Also, that Wind Edge icon is really long...

Could 'shield blade' work? ... Okay yeah that sounds dumb even to me

Swd or edge works well enough, alliteration never sounds right.