Fire Emblem Forever (status: dead?)

Krad

i found a glitch that leads the the boss spawning in the wrong position sf wont allow me to upload my save but i got an image for you sorry for only being able to give you an image

Can you tell me step by step what you did in that chapter? In all the times I've tested it, I've never seen that happen.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me step by step what you did in that chapter? In all the times I've tested it, I've never seen that happen.

ok will do ill try and replicate it so it can be acompanied by pics

I actually have a version of it with snow on the walls, but I personally liked the one without snow more. I guess if people like the one with snow more, I can change it. And it is supposed to happen in the same place as C20 of FE5, but it isn't a remake of that chapter. There are some similarities however.

Maybe a hybrid between the two would work? I think that the version with the snow on the walls blends the structure(s) with the overall surroundings a bit and adds some atmosphere to the map in general. But, since you're not a fan of all of the snow, maybe just mix some in here and there to add a bit of variety to it? (So, like, 40-55% of the outer wall tops could have snow on them, with the rest being normal.)

Edited by Lord Glenn

done

2ed1ima.png29f837c.png

64gr54.pngsvjrjb.png

7, 8, 9 and 9 ecks. the third pic is a bit outdated since the map was changed slightly.

Anyway, it's time to do bugfixing. Anyone interested in helping me bugtest this thing post here or send me a PM.

Due to the way that map works, less than 16 would've been too hard (the map's already quite tough). In general, most maps after Chapter 5 let you deploy ~15 units.

id love to help and ill have plenty of time all summer though after friday i may lose internet for a week so aslong as i can get it by friday morning i can help

also the glich seams to be triggered by the boss moving but i only managed to trigger it twice in 30ish attempts

to be clear i want to help and have plenty of time to do so,i cant wait to see what you`ve done, and i love your hack its amazing

Edited by Cyron

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
So, when will this be released?

Today!

ip5w08.png

Patch released

blah blah delayed due to lazyness blah blah

I added a few more things than what was originally going to be released in August, plus rebalanced the difficulty of many chapters. Also new maps.

More info in the first post.

Enjoy!

Yoicks, it doth live! I am quite excited to see that this game is still making progress.

Edited by Frog

Well, just started this.

The mageknight boss critical and killed Lewyn. The first time he ever got to fight.

/cry

I HATE ADULT MODE.

Edit: There we go.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Woah I'm actually kind of excited lol I wonder if it uses localized names

Btw, the date in the subtitle says "2/3/2013", but that may confuse some people because often times they read it as MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY. Perhaps either changing it or just typing it out as "March" would be better? Just a friendly suggestion, you don't have to do anything XD

*downloads patch*

Edited by Burning Gravity

Btw, is the mage placement in chapter 3 (enemy) intended? He's just standing on cliff. ._.

Edit: Son of a ...

Got myself killed trying to bait a fighter, ended up eating two arrows. Sad thing? It was with the myrmidon T_T

Edited by Ubel Engel

Is it me or did 1x feel really luck based? The guys with Jormungand weren't fun to deal with even with standing on a forest tile + Barrier Sword, and I used like 5 Vulneraries because I was unlucky to have most of those 50s and 30s hit me.