Happy Valentine's Day

chococoke

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit to Raven for badass music.

Fuck yeah.

..................... Was that where that avi came from? (Or was it the personal photo thingy?)

Also...

Dude I've never heard them before but they sound good!!! Time for some headbanging!!!

..................... Was that where that avi came from? (Or was it the personal photo thingy?)

Also...

Dude I've never heard them before but they sound good!!! Time for some headbanging!!!

Pendulum themselves are mainly Drum & Bass, but fucking amazing nonetheless. Lemme show you another tune of theirs I like (newest single):

Pendulum themselves are mainly Drum & Bass, but fucking amazing nonetheless. Lemme show you another tune of theirs I like (newest single):

Needs more screaming.... Well jk haha Anyway, yeah they sound good. Hez maaaaaaaaaaad

Heehee a guest is looking on this topic but it's only me =] Cause on Safari I can't view videos and I have to bring up Internet Explorer (which of course I hate having to do). Then I copy the link on youtube. Then I got tired of doing that and just decided I'd find any topics that had videos instead of copying links all the time. =D

No, but not being broke can make you not-unhappy.

How's THAT for a triple negative.

It's a vague statement, but it implies that being rich won't make you

happy, because there's more to life than what money can buy. But that's

me, I don't use cell phones, I'd rather speak in person. My newest

gaming console is a Gamecube, and I don't care. I like the acoustic

guitar more than electric. I don't believe in internet relationships.

I ramble.

Money can't buy happiness. IMO.

While this is true, it is also true that lack of money can cause many stresses in life that get in the way of happiness.

All else being equal, are you happier with $100 or $1000000?

OR...We can post in your Valentine's day thread in FFtF and you can deal with it,

cause this holiday sucks diarrhea dicks.

It sucks a few things, but I don't know where you've been....

Anyway, I had a very special Valentine's because it was my first with a significant other. Haters shouldn't hate :(.

It sucks a few things, but I don't know where you've been....

Anyway, I had a very special Valentine's because it was my first with a significant other. Haters shouldn't hate :(.

Aw, it was very special for me too! Probably the best Valentines I have had! It is going to be hard to top next year, no? We will have to think of something.