I got back to Zelda

Junkhead

I hooked up my Gamecube today because I wanted to play WindWaker/OoT/MM/FSA/TP again. Although today, I decided to put on the Collector's Edition and skip straight to MM. Because, while I am almost finishing OoT again, I just felt like playing MM after such a long time.

Oh boy, Termina is such a great mix of landscapes. I can't wait to get to visit the Deku Palace and Ikana Canyon. :newyears::newyears::newyears:

I would say that if I remembered other Zeldas existed. :(

My personal favorites wrap up around Twilight Princess, Four Swords Aventures, Minish Cap, and I'm afraid that Wind Waker might get there, even though I barely began playing it.

Isn't Majora's Mask bugged on the Collector's Edition?

I just started playing it. All I noticed was the game screen randomly shrinking and some slight, some very, very slight sound glitches. I don't mind. I rather play it here than go back to Project 64 again.

Minish cap TP and WW are my favorites too but FS Adventures? It was a bit unoriginal

Why do you say that? ):

FSA is good to play with when there's others to play with. (My main gripe with the original FS was that two or more people were needed to play it. Good thing FSA did away with that.)

Other than that, I wonder if liking OoT, Alttp, MM, TP, WW, OoA, OoS, and LA is liking a lot.

Edited by LittleAl

Are you sure that was random? I'm pretty sure the screen shrinks when the day change is approaching.

Yes, I remember now. It happened at the Astranomy observatory and when the last day was beginning. Is it part of a glitch?

Yes, I remember now. It happened at the Astranomy observatory and when the last day was beginning. Is it part of a glitch?

Not exactly. That's actually pretty normal. The only instances, last I recall, where that doesn't happen are in dungeons.

I would say that if I remembered other Zeldas existed. :(

My personal favorites wrap up around Twilight Princess, Four Swords Aventures, Minish Cap, and I'm afraid that Wind Waker might get there, even though I barely began playing it.

Oh, yes, I'm not the only one who really loves that game so much.

Also, this thread needs more mention of the Oracle games.

...TP, WW, and OoT are all we own.......

I can't wait till they make the graphics better and better cause the scenery in TP is close to taking my breath away XD

Anyone else here looooooove mountains? Sometimes I just stand at the highest vantage point in Snow Peak and look around at the mountains they have in the distance. Sometimes I like standing up where Talo keeps watch in Kakariko and they have those weird looking craggy mountains... if they are mountains... haha.

So yeah, I love the scenery and love the music in TP. Oh and I like the Faron Woods too and the song mostly.

EDIT: Oh yeah forgot, recently got Four Swords

Edited by Freohr Datia

They reused the maidens getting kidnapped, no exploring, no plot, and the final boss (es) were a joke .but some off the levels were fun (kakariko village )

I see. FSA adventures was more of a "gameplay game" than a "story game". The puzzles were certainly pretty challenging. And wow, how could I not enjoy fighting tons of soldiers with only four little guys?

In response to topic title, why did you ever leave Lux

wut

Oh, yes, I'm not the only one who really loves that game so much.

"ololol tp is overrated because we think nothing can top oot"

Well, no, not every Zelda hardcore fans say that, but...I can agree TP is overrated to some extent, if only because of newcomers to the series and Wii's innovation.

...TP, WW, and OoT are all we own.......

I can't wait till they make the graphics better and better cause the scenery in TP is close to taking my breath away XD

Anyone else here looooooove mountains? Sometimes I just stand at the highest vantage point in Snow Peak and look around at the mountains they have in the distance. Sometimes I like standing up where Talo keeps watch in Kakariko and they have those weird looking craggy mountains... if they are mountains... haha.

So yeah, I love the scenery and love the music in TP. Oh and I like the Faron Woods too and the song mostly.

EDIT: Oh yeah forgot, recently got Four Swords

I love Snow Mountain Peak. *w*

Also Lake Hylia, and most of the Faron province. :wub: