I got back to Zelda

Junkhead

I have a theory that the soldiers in TP are being mind-controlled by Zelda. When they're in her vicinity they're the bravest things ever, throwing their lives away without a care. However, once they go far enough away she can't exert enough control over them, they revert to their scared, worthless selves. Unfortunately for Zelda her powers aren't very well developed, and so her effective range doesn't even cover the castle.

Edited by General Spoon

Isn't Majora's Mask bugged on the Collector's Edition?

Yes it is. Its just a faulty rom i think. It crashes at times and has some sound glitches. Usually one can play it with no problem but sometimes.....

I believe the one on Virtual Console is a more direct port from the cart so it shouldnt have any problems.

FSA is amazing. Sure it isnt hard but goddamn its fun!

People hate on TP too much. I like that game. In fact, i like all Zelda games except Phantom Hourglass. Fuck that game.

but...I can agree TP is overrated to some extent, if only because of newcomers to the series and Wii's innovation.

I played the original before even LttP came out. And I like TP.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Have any of you heard about the fourth day glitch? I have no idea if this works on the remakes/Wii port but...

I have, but I have yet to try it for myself, so I can't really answer if it works on the Wii version or the Collector's edition version. (The former of which I have.) It is kinda interesting to see that almost everything is functioning normally on the day after the Star of Oblivion (what can I say, I've been playing too much DC2) falls once the glitch is active.

Indeed. I keep meaning to test it myself, but knowing me, I won't be able to get the timing right. It took me years to figure out the seam climbing glitch. (If only I had known about the infinite sword glitch, lol) Luckily, the Collector's Disc version of Majora's Mask has that nifty Owl Statue save-and-remove-memory-card glitch ;)