White History Month

General Spoon

Is there a native-american history month? Cause I'm half white half native so I wanna know if both have a month!

btw I've never even heard of white history month XD All I've seen in history is blacks thanks to being in the US with its slavery history

Is there a native-american history month? Cause I'm half white half native so I wanna know if both have a month!

btw I've never even heard of white history month XD All I've seen in history is blacks thanks to being in the US with its slavery history

I'm pretty sure there's only Black history month.

I think my school had like a Hispanic history month but I think was just something the Spanish teachers put up on a bulletin board.

IMO its actually kind of racist to recognize African Americans for a month. No offense or anything.

I'm pretty sure there's only Black history month.

I think my school had like a Hispanic history month but I think was just something the Spanish teachers put up on a bulletin board.

IMO its actually kind of racist to recognize African Americans for a month. No offense or anything.

Haha those spanish teachers

Yeah I would actually agree too...

All I've seen in history is blacks thanks to being in the US with its slavery history

There were black slave owners and white slaves too you know... Don't know if any Black slave owners owned white slaves though.

Edited by Blademaster!

In age only.

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight because my conscience leaves me no other choice... A true revolution of values will lay hand on the world order and say of war, 'This way of settling differences is not just.' This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into the veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice, and love."

Martin Luther>Martin Luther King Jr.

Both made pretty great contributions, in my opinion! One helped us escape the oppression of popery (no offense Catholics) and one helped get American policy get some common sense!

<br>Both made pretty great contributions, in my opinion! One helped us escape the oppression of popery (no offense Catholics) and one helped get American policy get some common sense!<br>
<br>Martin Luther = Martin Luther King, Jr. > Martin Luther King, Sr.<br><br>Sr is a cool guy but not the best.<br> Edited by SeverIan

There were black slave owners and white slaves too you know... Don't know if any Black slave owners owned white slaves though.

Doesn't mean they taught us that in school! XD

In other words, no I have never heard of that.