Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##VOTE: Excellen Browning

My reasons come from earlier, when he came from nowhere and suggested I vote him if I don't want Kira to win or something along those lines. He may or may not be lying, I can not tell, but I'm going to take a risk and jump on the bandwagon.

Excellen is copying me! I voted for myself first! Not cool!

Though I guess that just makes me a trend setter. Holla!

Anyways, to business.

##VOTE: Excellen Browning

There's only room for one self-voter in this town breh.

Though this vote is always subject to change.

Votes that aren't bold won't be counted

Also, I'm going to role claim again

You are Ryuk, the main host.

You win if your game is remotely fun.

You seem to really like apples. You're kind of an "app-le" yourself, or at least you seem to enjoy picking on Kira.

ryukb.jpg

- He can godkill people who don't follow the rules.

- He humbly requests you forgive him if he does a terrible job at this hosting thing - it's his first time.

Edited by Obviam

After a little convo with Excellen, there's 2 things I can think of:

1. He's a fool and Kira fanatic

2. Something "bad" is going to happen.

I'm going to be a prick and believe the first.

##Unvote: Excellen Browning

Uh, what.

So, Excellen votes for a confirmed townie, and some people's reaction towards this is to throw out a completely random vote that has nothing to do with anything? Really?

##Vote: Excellen Browning

Look, what I know thus far is that this game will try to stay very true to DN itself. Since there were no people who wanted to get killed in Death note itself, there will be no fool. Since nobody could revive anybody in DN, especially after death, there won't be resurrections or after-death killings, eliminating avengers and the such from play.

I am a Kira fanatic, nothing more nothing less, and if you don't kill me this day, I will kill L because I'm a vigilante and know who L is.

Look, what I know thus far is that this game will try to stay very true to DN itself. Since there were no people who wanted to get killed in Death note itself, there will be no fool. Since nobody could revive anybody in DN, especially after death, there won't be resurrections or after-death killings, eliminating avengers and the such from play.

I am a Kira fanatic, nothing more nothing less, and if you don't kill me this day, I will kill L because I'm a vigilante and know who L is.

Question: What is the point of claiming mafia?

Answer: You are a fool and want to be lynched.

Actually, I'm going to ##Vote: Snike for now. Sorry Excellen, but you get to live another day.

Yayy a fan!

PHASE END

This update will take a while no matter what I do so I'm going to take my sweet time. I suggest you find something to waste time doing while you wait.

Excellen Browning Dead (5) - Excellen Browning, Pariah, VanguardRaven, Strawman the SawmanShaman, Raymond

Emerald Jealousy - Snike

Snike - Radiant Dragon

Aiber was feeling depressed lately, despite finally getting a chance to use his skills for justice.

Perhaps he was upset at how disparaging the battle with Kira was.

In any case, there he was standing at the edge of a bridge, ready to jump...before he could change his mind, a bus swerved near him and forced him over the edge.

Aiber fell to an interesting death; he had planted his face in a martini glass - a glass which had sat on the table of the guests of the boat cruise he so rudely interrupted with his gruesome death.

Aiber

aiber.jpg

has died of a martini glass to the brain. He was Excellen Browning, and he won with The World.

Kanzo Mogi

mogi.jpg

has been randomly selected to be GODKILLED due to Excellen Browning not following the rules given to him privately by the host. He was Radiant Dragon and won with The World.

With Excellen Browning's death having passed, The World had to decide on the next person to lynch. No one had suggested anyone other than Emerald Jealousy and Snike, so the members of The World flipped a coin - Tails. You lose, Emerald.

Emerald Jealousy was Matsuda;

matsuda.png

he won with The World.

It is now Night 3. Day 4 begins 1630 GMT 0 on the 24th.

I am very

very

pissed.

Edited by Obviam

I'd love to but I can't. It's not fair for the teams you're not on if you don't follow the rules. If I hadn't randomly godkilled you then the unfair advantage Excellen brought his team mates wouldn't have been accounted for.

There is also the fact that I warned him on several occasions and all he did was insult my ability to moderate the game.

I AM THE FUCKING HOST

IF I PM YOU RULES THEN FOLLOW THEM

jesus.

Edited by Obviam

If Excellen hadn't tried to get himself lynched, the three of us would still be alive, and Snike might have been the one to be lynched if Excellen didn't attract all of the attention to himself.

Edited by Radiant Dragon