Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all of the random voting? Get some information before you start pointing fingers at each other.

But pointing fingers is fun!

And also can get you information in the process. It's day one, lighten up.

Wedy wasn't usually one for public appearances but despite, here she was strolling about in the sunlight in clothes fit for colder weather.

Suddenly, she pulled a knife she often kept concealed on her person and began uncontrollably gouging her own stomach.

Everyone stared at her in complete shock.

Why was she doing this?! She couldn't stand the pain but was compelled to endure it anyway - her actions had become completely involuntary!

She dug the knife well in and uncovered her large intestine, which pulsed horrendously as she slung it over a nearby light pole.

She proceeded to forge the intestine into a noose, smearing the matter which leaked from it over her face in the process.

When she had finally finished hanging herself, she used the last of her strength to write "I am an unlikable piece of shit" on her stomach with the mixture of her fluids which she had liberated.

Wedy

wedyw.jpg

has committed suicide. She was SlayerX. He won if he survived.

Edit: Pretend this happened 7 hours ago. I was asleep so I couldn't post it then.

Edited by Obviam

I guess not everyone handles vote ties the way I do, so I'll say this - if it turns out that I have to handle any vote ties, I'll do it by randomly picking someone to get lynched of the people who are tied.

Sounds like Kira's busy~!

I should have a little more time over the weekend. . .so I'll start bugging people. . .because mafia's boring otherwise.

EDIT: Forgot a word. I'm not telling you which one.

Edited by eclipse

REIN HAS BEEN GODKILLED for making eclipse tease me. :/

No but seriously, are you really in need of a sub? I'm going to need more subs...

Reinfleche has been subbed out and replaced by Excellen Browning.

Edited by Obviam