Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

Unrelated: If Bal ends up being a hidden player, and was just outed by Psych, I call for N1 Kills aimed only on Psych. Y/N?

..He did just out a hidden player, didn't he?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..He did just out a hidden player, didn't he?

I don't know. Just ask Bal, or something.

My vote stands, unless we acknowledge Psych is an idiot and vote enough to lynch him outright.

You guys are insane. I bet none of you crazy arguing people are actually Kira or whoever it is we are trying to kill. Oh well I guess we have to lynch someone.

##VOTE: Strawman the SawmanShaman

Too bad its too late to make it like a six way tie. :newyears:

I FOUND THE FOOL

I don't know. Just ask Bal, or something.

My vote stands, unless we acknowledge Psych is an idiot and vote enough to lynch him outright.

My opinion may not mean much at this point, but I don't appreciate unreliable/stupid teammates, regardless of faction:

##Vote: The Wheel of Colors

Dear Mr. Kira-san, the following people claimed to be Masons/members of the Kira Investigation Team:

The Wheel of Colors

Frivolidad

Weapons of Mass Construction

Radiant Dragon

Pariah.

The legitimacey of these claims is questionable, but have fun, and I do hope I have been useful.

~~MisaMisa♥

PS. Psych is a dumbass.

PHASE END

Finalized vote tally:

Haze (3) - JBCWK, Snike, This Wheel of Colors

Balcerzak (1) - Raymond

Mariobro (1) - SlayerX

Strawman the SawmanShaman (1) - Strawman the SawmanShaman

This Wheel of Colors (1) - Haze

Results in a bit.

As usual, JBCWK made the game more interesting by saying some attention grabbing things. Things he didn't particularly like the reaction to! A lot of vote shifting occurred by Excellen Browning when This Wheel of Colors spoke up, claiming all kinds of things and trying to pin Snike.

Yet, in Snike's attempt to defend himself, despair turned to torment Haze, ensuring his death in the last moments he had a chance to sway the others, who did not budge.

They grabbed Haze's adorable person and began to pummel it into oblivion.

Haze turned out to be Misa Amane;

misaamanedntvy.jpg

he won if he survived.

It is now Night 1. Day 2 begins 1630 GMT 0 on the 20th.

Edited by Obviam

potential scum down. Sweet. That leaves a maximum of three aligned.

Edit: Assuming Independents are the only traitors.

Edited by Snike

Why does all the cool stuff happen while I'm sleeping?!

Hmm. . .

Eliminating the Underground eliminates a potential ally, and their victory does not oppose the town's.

After re-reading the opening post, it looks like it's possible for the Underground and the town/Kira to win. Interesting, thanks!

Crap

As many of you probably DON'T know, this game has been tweaked so much to ensure balance it's gone through several iterations.

As such some information which is not necessarily true is contained in the first post, a vestige from previous versions of this game.

That particular information states that some townies may be potential traitors to paraphrase.

If you will recall this is a semi-closed role game, and you are not supposed to know what any roles are capable of except your own.

Therefore, considering this game has been re-envisioned so many times and that line is no longer necessarily relevant, it will be removed from the first post. You can pretend it's true or you can pretend it's false. Do what you like, I don't care.

Just know that it is not something which is certain.

Edit:

Another interesting thing you all will be happy to know is that I did not even necessarily use all of the roles.

Remember when I cut the sign ups off early? Remember how they could have kept going? I was impatient but there were plenty of other roles prepared. There is definitely no guarantee of anything but what is in your own role PM and the first post, aside from when I explicitly state otherwise.

Edited by Obviam

Dear Mr. Kira-san, the following people claimed to be Masons/members of the Kira Investigation Team:

The Wheel of Colors

Frivolidad

Weapons of Mass Construction

Radiant Dragon

Pariah.

The legitimacey of these claims is questionable, but have fun, and I do hope I have been useful.

~~MisaMisa♥

PS. Psych is a dumbass.

Do you have any reason to believe this other than what Psych said? My role PM is a bit hard to understand, but I'm pretty sure that I know what my faction is, and it's not Kira.

Did it never occur to you that Psych might be taking advantage of his reputation as a moron? Think about it. The dumbest thing anyone could do without intending to lose would be to list their entire faction for some reason.

Psych is usually stupid enough that it's actually somewhat believable that he'd do that.

So, wouldn't it be a brilliant move for him to list some random strong players, along with himself, to make people think he had listed his faction?

Just look at it. What I expect happened is that Psych asked Life for help, Life told him to do it (in addition to mentioning Balcerzak, probably), Psych listed a bunch of people he wanted gone or suspected (probably he added me so it wouldn't be only good players), and insulted Life's offer of advice to make himself look like he was too dumb to ask for help.

Of course, he also could be mafia/Kira/whatever, and been told to do it by his scumbuddies instead of Life. The same logic still applies. And in that case, when he dies (I don't think it's an "if" anymore), that will back up the theory that he just listed his faction, and he can get some good players out of his way.

Edited by Pariah