FEU new website.

I don't see why anyone would touch FEU after Death fucked it up to high hell...

That has got to be the most ridiculous statement I've seen so far this week. FEU is likely the only site in the Fire Emblem fandom with hacking resources. Serenes Forest does not compare.

That has got to be the most ridiculous statement I've seen so far this week. FEU is likely the only site in the Fire Emblem fandom with hacking resources. Serenes Forest does not compare.

I forgot that part of the board was still active. The rest of it is pretty much dead as a doornail, though.

He kinda neglected the place for ages. Last time I swung by, the place had, like, a post a week. That's kinda sad.

It hasn't been anywhere near that inactive in recent memory. In act, I don't know if it ever got that low.

This type of thread is in directly violation of the forum rules, but FEU is an affiliate of this site, so I'll probably let it go.

With the direction this thread it taking however, I'm wary of moving it to someplace serious :unsure:

Edited by VincentASM

How are any of those forums with active discussions in a language we understand that supports the more modern games?

FEU markets way better than any of those combined for functional reasons as well as otherwise.

Edited by Obviam

How are any of those forums with active discussions in a language we understand that supports the more modern games?

FEU markets way better than any of those combined for functional reasons as well as otherwise.

What I responded to had nothing to do with forums, but resources, and I only picked a small random few. There's a large number of resources and areas full of discussion of the entire series, and, naturally, other games as well.

Limiting your functionality to your language only is very provincial of you :/ But, essentially the few english-oriented Fire Emblems sites are provincially-oriented. It'd be stupid to expect much more out of them as entities.