Gender Change Competition 2

Xiltas Crysten

So, the first round is over, and Shion Kaito has chosen the next character. It is...

eirikargoy.png

Eirika!

Rules:

-You may use any spriting technique, means splicing, (semi-)customizing... whatever you want to do, just as long as you can still tell which character it's supposed to be.

-You may use the character's original colors or similar colors, limit is 15 colors + background (if the original character has less than 15 colors, you may choose the remaining colors yourself). Use either FE7 or FE8 colors, don't mix them up.

-One mug per member, you may change your entry as long as it is only a fixed version, not a completely different sprite.

-Winner is chosen by voting, and as usual, don't vote for yourself. The winner may also choose the next character.

Have fun with the next round^^

Deadline: March 4th

Entries:

eirikaM.png

iavasechui

gendchangeround2.png

MarioKirby

eiric7ofc.png

Xiltas

Eirik.png

Kyaro

Edited by Xiltas

That reminds me of the time when I gender-changed Lucius. He looked exactly the same afterward.

Damn, I thought this was a choose any character and change their gender, and I was gonna just post Lucius's mug. No easy way out, huh.

Beat ya to it.

Sorry to kill your fun, bro, but that would be pretty easy to do as well, Xiltas. Lucius is at the edge of both masculine and feminine, so, making small changes either way would make him as such.

You could do what I said to VR to make him more feminine, and to make him more masculine all you'd have to do would be to shrink the eyes a little, broaden the chin, maybe give him a hair cut, make him a little wider.

Simple stuff for Lucius.

Now, making a female Dozla, on the other hand...