(Pokemon) Pokemon Black/White Draft

Don Draper

Sure, but keep in mind there's no rush to complete the draft (within reason).

I'm also going to add a rule about grinding. Avoid grinding whenever possible. Exceptions would be when you're trying to find one of your drafted pokemon in the wild grass or if you're really having trouble with a particular battle. If you do end up grinding, make sure you note it in your writeup for each gym.

Alright then it looks like its time to start drafting! Here are the rules:

1) I will randomize the order using an online Random Number Generator

2) You have 24 hours from the time the person before you picks, to the time when your turn is passed.

3) Once the drafting reaches the bottom of the list, they will pick another character and then the drafting moves up in reverse order.

Here is the randomly generated player draft order:

1)Sakusa

2)EnjolrasMTA

3)billymills

4)Mekkah

5)The Robfather

6)Ike-Mike

7)WINgull

8)Flying Spaghetti Monster

9)eclipse

10)Strawman the SawmanShaman

11)Emerald Jealousy

Sakusa, you're up!

Since I'm going to sleep in a few minutes, is it okay if Sakusa tells you MY first drafted pokemon as well?

She obviously knows who I'm gonna pick first =3

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on Ike Mike's list.

I think he might be busy in school at this point and I didn't see him yesterday.

I know he definitely wanted Blitzle/Zebstrika. His first choice was Timburr but alas it was taken already, so I'm sure he'll be happy with Blitzle.

Is it possible to send in updated lists or do you want to wait until they're all ran down? I can imagine people want to change Pokémon and order after seeing what has been picked.

Is it possible to send in updated lists or do you want to wait until they're all ran down? I can imagine people want to change Pokémon and order after seeing what has been picked.

That's fine, just make sure you let me know in time!