Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP!!

Everyone who's voted, or intends to vote, please post WHY you're voting the way you are. If we can list reasons for everyone, we'll have a better chance of making the right choice.

Who says I'm mafia? You? Didn't you claim mafia to me? What are you doing

Can we stop fucking mislynching

Yeah, whatever. I want everyone else's reasons.

EDIT: Perhaps I should wake up earlier. . .so my brain works faster.

Edited by eclipse

I shall answer Eclipse's question with all honesty even if it might be bad to do so...

I voted SSS because I haven't been paying much attention to the game and town leader said to vote SSS iirc. With town leader comes the risk if sheep. I will stop being lazy as spring break just started.

Cycle 1/2 Life posted serious suspicions over StSS's role. A town Persuader is a very unlikely role, and as such, based on both Life's thoughts and my agreement with them, I think he's very likely scum.

I actually thought Obivam was guaranteed scum at this point, but given that tying the votes (or leading that way) is a bad thing, I'd much rather we lynched one of the very likely scum than sat indecisive over which to lynch.

Hmm, thanks, thanks, and thanks! I'm somewhat new at this, so it helps if I can see why things are happening the way they are.

Everyone, if you haven't put in an action, please do so! We can't afford to have things go wrong because of missing actions!

I can pretty much echo what Gaius/Tables said. SSS has been sorta iffy since the beginning, and it is better to lynch a likely scum than someone like Obviam who not only is kinda surrounded by crazy subplots, etc, but who also appears to be unlynchable, atleast to some degree.

I can pretty much echo what Gaius/Tables said. SSS has been sorta iffy since the beginning, and it is better to lynch a likely scum than someone like Obviam who not only is kinda surrounded by crazy subplots, etc, but who also appears to be unlynchable, atleast to some degree.

He's not unlynchable. Didn't you read his role PM? He's a mafia inspector, which makes him extremely dangerous since he can find out who the doctor and inspector are. I think it would be absurdly broken for the mafia to be able to delay lynches indefinitely, so that possibility can just be discarded.

And let's go over the evidence against him:

-Inspector checked him and found him to be scum

-He openly admitted he was scum in this thread

-The lynch against him was blocked (and I really don't believe there would be an unlynchable townie, it's far more likely to be one of the other people on his team protecting him)

What's the evidence against SSS? He has a suspicious role PM, and Obviam says he's mafia... and that's it. Since Obviam is almost certainly mafia anyway, he could very well be misleading us into lynching one of our own.

tl;dr Obviam is pure scum, everything he says should be considered suspicious, he's also dangerous because of his role.

Hmm... all very possible. There are so many things that could be going on right now, we have to make a choice, and Obviam has a lot of variables about him.

He wasn't lynched last cycle. Whether this was a one time, two time, sixty-seven time thing, no one knows for sure, except him, I guess. He did claim scum in thread, this is true, but he provided reasoning for it. It isn't a perfect alibi by any means, but it places doubt on the 'he must be scum' mentality. I wouldn't be opposed to an Obviam lynch, of course, since he is decently suspicious, but SSS has his own set of suspicious notes, and it wasn't only Obviam who was doubting him. IIRC, Life and Haze had a good deal of apprehension regarding him as well.

Vote totals so far:

SStS: 7 (JB, Kay, Tables, Kevin, Rein, Slayer, Ether)

Obviam: 1 (Anouleth)

No votes: 6 (Bal, Bizz, me, Kaoz, Obviam, Strawman)

I'll update with names shortly.

EDIT: Names

Edited by eclipse

Mostly everyone. There's still a couple of people I'm missing. You know who you are. If I don't get those claims in by the end of the cycle, I start announcing names.

Wow, I suck at counting.

SStS: 8 (Obviam, JB, Kay, Tables, Kevin, Rein, Slayer, Ether)

Obviam: 3 (Strawman, Anouleth, Bal)

No votes: 3 (Bizz, me, Kaoz)

While that's true, Bal, Haze and Life said to get rid of StSS. I'd like to just go on ahead with that, but Obviam's kind of got a dangerous role, but he could be town. Maybe.

While that's true, Bal, Haze and Life said to get rid of StSS. I'd like to just go on ahead with that, but Obviam's kind of got a dangerous role, but he could be town. Maybe.

There is no chance Obviam is town. Life and Haze might have said SSS was suspicious, but in Cycle 2, they voted for Obviam over SSS, because they recognised the danger that a mafia inspector poses (and he is almost certainly mafia. There's more evidence against him than there is against SSS, and if you say there's not enough evidence, I would ask how much evidence you demand. The Inspector found him to be scum, and he survived a lynching, which basically has mafia written all over it.)