Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Obviam's lynch is pretty much assured. In that case, I'm just going to ##Vote: JBCWK. Why, you ask? I dunno, it isn't like one vote will stop Obviam from being lynched, and I don't feel like conforming today.

Okay, I'm going to say bullshit. Because inevitably this will fuck things up or something because you're voting the wrong person because I don't know maybe you get something out of it because oh I don't know anymore I'll shut up.

Playing a lot of games with gallis is getting to me isn't it. :|

it occurs to me I could have just not posted at all

Edited by Reinfleche

Hey Ether

You betrayed me, so it's time to betray you

womc.png

Hey town

I am Wojtek, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

role.png

I'm a fucking tiger

sheenrainbowfists.jpg

and I am winning

Standard Mafia Rules

1. [...] Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team[...]

See you around~

Edited by Obviam

Obviam is struck by a bolt of lightning and dies for breaking rules. He was:

Dear Obviam,

You are Wojtek.

A brown bear, you were found and adopted by members of the Polish army during WWII, and you served under the Polish flag. You like drinking and smoking as well.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Socialize with <user>” You will wander over to <user> and share a drink with him. While he isn't looking you will pick up the crate he put his role PM in, and walk off with it.

You are allied with the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. You win if the Pretty Unpleasant Guys eliminate all other factions.

Also, this cycle just ended.

Edited by General Spoon

Wait, does that mean that JBWCK is getting lynched?

Can I ask for this phase to be extended so that we can select a new lynch target? I don't really feel that it's right that by rulebreaking 10 minutes before the end of the cycle, all our votes except for Ether's have been completely invalidated (as well as any actions targeting Obviam).

After Obviam is reduced to a smoking crater, the only valid vote left is for...JBCWK. He is not granted a swift death. It is painful and drawn out. He was:

Dear JBCWK,

You are Commander Kahn.

You monitor the world, looking for people in need of help. When you find one, you dispatch the Elite Beat Agents to motivate them through song and dance.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – <user>! Agents are go!” You will send the Elite Beat Agents to <user>, with special instructions. They are to perform so badly that <user> will be unable to complete any actions he was performing this cycle. You cannot target the same player two cycles in a row, or else they will discover the agents are performing badly on purpose.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

An explosion goes off, and pieces of Anouleth rain from the sky. He was:

Dear Anouleth,

You are Macha.

You are a middle-aged mother who lives with her son and adopted daughter in the town of Guldove, and do your best to set an example for your children.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – From the sounds of it, you just hit puberty <user>!” <user> will be so startled an embarrassed by this outburst that <user> will drop his full role PM, which you will then read.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

While Anouleth was busy exploding, Balcerzak was busy being killed by a woman with some sort of energy weapon. He was:

Dear Balcerzak,

You are Theodore Roosevelt.

A former President of the United States, your resume is so long and varied that it cannot be concisely written.

If anybody visits you during a cycle, you will beat them with your Big Stick. This won't stop them from performing any actions, but it will let you know who visited you. This will not tell you what any visitors you had were doing either.

Also killed today was Gaius Frakkin' Baltar, who was chased and cornered in an alley by assailents. He was:

Dear Gaius Frakkin' Baltar,

You are Michael Bay.

A film director and producer, you have worked on several high-budget films in the past, and have an affinity for special effects.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Explosions, <user>” You will create magnificent explosions in the area around <user>, who will drop his role PM out of fear, which you will take a look at.

You are allied with the Antagonistic Individuals. You win if the Antagonistic Individuals eliminate all other factions.

Things are finally quiet now. Cycle 6 begins now.

Edited by General Spoon

I may be dead... but I must say...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

EDIT: F is far too strong for a person of my standards.

Edited by 13thshadow

It was so gnarly I can't remember.

Sorry my life is so much more bitchin' than yours. I planned it that way.

I'm an F-18 bro. I have a different constitution.

It's about winning. Sorry.

The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger and Richards look like droopy-eyed armless children.

Wait, that last one didn't really work.