Visorworks - Spritin'

The Blind Archer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the soldier and his premoted form sprite. I always wished the gave us a soldier to halberdier in the GBA i was always disappointed. I like yours alot though it makes me miss what could have been.

entrybanner.jpg

achallengerappears.png

Huh? Where'd that come from? What's going on here? :o

Holy menacing silhouette, Batman!

Seriously, Dei, great as ever.

Edited by Furetchen

• 1 month later...

At some point someone said Sigune needs less Karel hair.

I obliged.

postingbecauseican.png

What ever happened to that hack of yours? Songs of Time?

I quit. Since the standards for hacking have gone up and I can do jack shit with coding' date=' I'm sticking to what I know. Never even bothered to write the script for the second chapter, no point in releasing any info.

[s']We must never speak of this again[/s]

Edited by The Blind Archer

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing the things you can discover just by playing around with existing portraits a little... and by getting some feedback from a couple others who know their stuff (danke Pi, AK). This one's for all you Darkstalkers fans out there.

morrigan.png

"Come with me, and I can show pleasures beyond your greatest imagination."

Something else about her seems a bit off. I mean, the sprite itself is great, but it doesn't really give a "Morrigan vibe" or whatever. I'm thinking her face might not look "slutty"/"sultry" enough...

Then again, I haven't really played the games, just looked at a bunch of sprite rips, so I may be off with that.

^ I'd say the same, but I think Dei's really pushing his limits here. JAYKAAAAAY~

Iono, I feel like the mouth is too far from the bottom of the nose. Then again, Sonia's mug has always been a bitch, so...meh.

Amazing the things you can discover just by playing around with existing portraits a little... and by getting some feedback from a couple others who know their stuff (danke Pi, AK). This one's for all you Darkstalkers fans out there.

morrigan.png

"Come with me, and I can show pleasures beyond your greatest imagination."

Hnnngghg!! thats amazing!!! Really lovely! Great job!

No. Asking to use that makes you bring shame to famiry. ' x'

Problem, Seph?

But but but if you're not going to use it you should totally let me use it! It's not fair for you to not let someone use work that you won't be using for anything!

U mad, Dei

• 11 months later...

Holy shit, a year since I posted something? Man, this had better be really big then, shouldn't it? Like, shot-heard-round-the-world big. You guys sitting down for this one? It's gonna be huge.

... nah, just a skin tone Seph asked me to work on.

B0RKp.png

And I kept complaining to Astra about someone's backwards Lowen hair, so he told me to give the guy a haircut. So I did.

cXpI8.png

Apparently he does have two eyes? Whoda guessed?

Edited by The Blind Archer