FE 6.5

Dr.Sholes

The prologue is almost finished completely along with some other parts and basically all the planning. For some reason(I have a theory on why, which I'm trying soon) the patch for the beta testers won't work so that's the top priority.

[spoiler=Screens]

Title%252520screen.PNGPrologue.PNG

Zephiel.PNGMurdock.PNG

Brunya.PNGConvo1.PNG

Convo2.PNGconvo3.PNG

Zephiel%252527s%252520team.PNGLegault.PNG

Brunya2.PNGMurdock2.PNG

Zephiel2.PNGEnemy%252520dude.PNG

Murdock%252520and%252520zephiel.PNG

There are going to be many parts of this hack that get very dark. So be expecting that. You'll understand what I mean when I release a patch of Book 1. If anyone has extra story ideas feel free to PM me with them, every little bit helps. Also generic boss mugs would be nice, mostly Bern soldiers.

To do list:

• Make a working BETA patch
  • Fix that map
  • Fix some mugs
  • Anything else I missed

**All credit for mugs goes to their specific creators, and thanks to all who have supported this hack so far.**

EDIT: Another thing on the to do list is to finish that title screen.

Edited by Dr.Sholes

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, oh god that map. Why do Brunya and Murdock practically one shot all of the bandits though?

It is good to see some progress though I guess. >_>

Oh, oh god that map. Why do Brunya and Murdock practically one shot all of the bandits though?

It is good to see some progress though I guess. >_>

In the prologue they will be weaker than the other chapters. It will all be explained when I release a patch. And I know the map is terribly tile spammed. :/

Urgh, Brunya's mug, urgh. So bad.

Take that up with Archangel. It's his mug, if he wants to edit it it's his decision, then again if someone come at me with a better one(unlikely) which one I put in the hack is my decision.

Urgh, Brunya's mug, urgh. So bad.

This. The pillowing is everywhere.

Beef the brandits. Maybe make the prince sprite less... wimpy? You could use FE6!Murderdock's Mini.

Try to fix the... almost everything.

EDIT: I somehow read the DQ wrong. Just needs commas. Discredit that other edit, lolol.

Edited by Joerachi

Try to fix the... almost everything.

I completely understand where you're coming from with this. I'm going to start with the map, any suggestions for what I should do with the other stuff?

I also updated it multiple times, you know.

And none of the updates made it look any more like Brenya, or fix the multiple shading problems throughout the hair/clothing :<

You can't post the picture because it doesn't have an image file extension.

I wasn't intending on using chibi's because I've never really liked the look of them in game. If people want me to use them I will but for now I don't have any inserted.

• 5 months later...

I've decided to restart work on this hack. The following is the trailer, which really doesn't show all of the new features :/... Enjoy.

First, I'm aware that the archsage/necromancer palette is terrible but that's pretty low on the priority list as the third tier system is still unfinished. Also even though I have made more progress in this recently, after restarting, than before if you watched to the end of the trailer you'll notice an obvious glitch. The problem is that it was working before and then I don't know what happened I just loaded it and the chapter got messed up. I'd really appreciate help with this because I can't continue work until it's fixed. Also, I have made more edits since after this trailer was made. A good example would be the title screen which I've updated and made better. If anyone wants to help with other aspects of the hack it would be more than helpful, and I'll be back with some screens and updates soon. smile.gif

**I'm sorry about the bad quality of the video but that's just youtube so there's not much I can do about it. sad.gif

Probably hasn't set it in nightmare yet. It is still unfinished, after all.

That's correct.

Pretty sure you need to raise the base Con of Archsages for that one.

False, this is because it's not an archsage like Athos is. It's separate so it has it's own base CON, which I, evidently, didn't do right.

First, I'm aware that the archsage/necromancer palette is terrible but that's pretty low on the priority list as the third tier system is still unfinished. Also even though I have made more progress in this recently, after restarting, than before if you watched to the end of the trailer you'll notice an obvious glitch. The problem is that it was working before and then I don't know what happened I just loaded it and the chapter got messed up. I'd really appreciate help with this because I can't continue work until it's fixed. Also, I have made more edits since after this trailer was made. A good example would be the title screen which I've updated and made better. If anyone wants to help with other aspects of the hack it would be more than helpful, and I'll be back with some screens and updates soon. smile.gif

Glad to see that this back. A couple things I'd like to point out, the animation could use some work, but it's a good start. Also, the map has a lot of tile spam, but I think that's from before. I also don't understand, what's the problem that you're facing? Anyways, can't wait to see more of this. Looks good so far.

The problem is that when I load my events it either gives me an error or, this happens 99% of the tines(I'm not sure why the other 1% is different), just doesn't actually insert them and gives me the random events shown in the video. Any thoughts?