FE10 mafia: Version 3.0 signups

Jaybee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiant Dragon

Because no one else seems keen to start theirs

I have a game ready to start, but considering all of the 2 Mafia/Multifaction games that have been played recently, and mine is another 2 Mafia game, I'm putting that one on hold for now. I have another game I started working on yesterday, that I'll probably start as soon as it gets approved.

Haven't me and Bizz requested to be in every mafia game unless we say otherwise? :/ I'm obviously in. I'll ask her if I see her on EM.

Edited by Reinfleche

Oh yeah, this game will probably begin next Wednesday or so because this week sucks, Monday sucks and Tuesday sucks. Yeah.

I'll join.I might need a sub if it doesn't start till next week, cause I have midterms, but otherwise I'm fine.

It'll most likely start next week...

Because there's no list of auto-signups?

Also, seeing as I've got too many people, I'll put it into random.org/lists and see what I get.

I must be auto-signed up for every game unless stated otherwise

you have broken the rules

-ban ban ban ban ban-

We've had a non-written list of me and Bizz being auto signed up for a while IIRC. Just nobody remembers it.

Edited by Reinfleche

okay but it is unwritten as of yet

EDIT: Fuck that. I added it to my first post in the Mafia Central V2.0 as well as a list of games until Levity updates the OP.

Edited by Reinfleche

Does the list even matter anymore? If it does, I doubt Psych's game will ever start considering sign-ups have been open for a while. Also, is Jean-Marc still doing his game? I haven't actually seen him play in a game...

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I've seriously been considering applying for mod of this section just to see that shit get updated.

Not like I'll be busy playing any mafia games for a while since I know better than to get into one when I'm busy

which sucks because I just got an idea for an SF forum themed mafia game

holy shit, I just checked the completed games list and I'm THE FIRST DEATH of THE FIRST GAME

No wonder I quit SF mafia immediately...

I've seriously been considering applying for mod of this section just to see that shit get updated.

Not like I'll be busy playing any mafia games for a while since I know better than to get into one when I'm busy

which sucks because I just got an idea for an SF forum themed mafia game

holy shit, I just checked the completed games list and I'm THE FIRST DEATH of THE FIRST GAME

No wonder I quit SF mafia immediately...

I'm probably going to hand it over to Life or have him help me organize it

I'm probably going to hand it over to Life or have him help me organize it

You could just hand the list of games over to someone. It's not like anything else really needs changing and it's not like we even have that many games go on anymore. :/

@eclipse: k done

Edited by Reinfleche