(FE10) Draft Tournament VI

Junkhead

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tides of Intrigue

Godverdetering zeg! Damn, this was one tough cookie to crack. I did not want to take another penalty, except Lucia, so I gave her lot's of BEXP, so she could kill the general in front of maraj in two rounds. I reset for one thing only, and that was the first crit on the armor north, which didn't take long. After that, just try different spaces. Nealuchi & Leanne were on water, Heather and lethe were rescued to reduce allied unit space. Lucia went north, and had to kill the archer, bexp allowed her to do so. Otherwise he'd target Neph etc, the rest of the enemies run south to heal themselves, and do not show up after that. Lucia continued, killing the mages, the armor did not block the way. The bowgun did iirc, so he cost me a turn, wind edge broke. Anyway, after that, she stood up to the general, she couldn't see him though. So culdn't attack. :( EP, General decides to suicide, Lucia got a crit :) Next turn maraj was ORKO'd, she arrived next turn.

9 Turns + 4

Geoffrey's Charge

What the title says, Geoffrey solo's, must level up and proc speed to double the Halb, otherwise, I break a javelin and then get the wing, thus not sending it to convoy... Also, got the scroll. Break the door with the killer lance. Seized next turn.

6 Turns

Elincia's Gambit

Stun End.

2 Turns + 5 turns

That means....

122 Turns at the end of part three, starting part three with 4 characters, and getting two more in 3-4, this should work.

The great Advance:

Not much, 4 chars. One thing had some planning. Soren must dodge the SM, otherwise, the Halberdier targets him. If he dodges, he targets mist. Speaking of Mist. Mist had to survive the javelin Halb, do 3 damage. Next Turd, Soren has to adept kill him. He was the largest problem. Mist dodges all warrior attacks. Skrimir cooperated.

7 turns

Laguz & Beorc

Yay for four characters! Soren used vantage + adept, killed the generals. IKE HAS HORRID LEVEL UPS! + Luck only!? Wtf man. Again.

Rolf raped the killer bow, mist was everywhere outside of enemy reach, healing a lot. Ike took the thickets & reinforcements. Soren took the long road to the gate. Mist also extinguished the torch, the warrior took out the first, and because of that, he just killed himself into ike. Ike did crit Rommit. Soren dodged a 90 % Displayed hit from a crossbow. Yay. Got robe & Gem. Oh, yeah, Partner units died eventually.

8 turns

Stormsclouds

First attempt: Ike vs Thunder sage Battle stats: Ike: --/--/-- Sage: 26/16/3 You guessed right, I got a 3 percent crit... My Ike has always been unlucky. He also Leveled up only HP. >___>

Next try. Soren with celerity get's shoved thrice, murders, breaks an elwind. I'v got for more. Turn 3, Ep Boss suicides into him. I Battle Saved for an adept. But 15 % crit works fine too. Btw, I love sending over the Iron Longbow from Astrid. Geoffrey get's his Steel one.

Soren's comment: "The soldiers were well trained, but the commanders were terrible... "

Yeah... Effective damage sucks doesn't it?

3 Turns

River Crossing

Gatrie bottom, Rolf with crossbow middle, he had pass. killed the senators. Soren up. Mist bottom right, getting EXP. Ike Left top, crown. Mist and Ike set the horses loose. Soren killed the boss. Got blossom too.

10 Turns

The general's Hand

I get two MORE units. =D So, stats time:

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Ike		16	77	47	25	2	30	24	15	23	7	C Soren
Sor		18	36	34	13	27	23	23	19	13	23	C Ike
Mist		8	1	32	12	15	17	18	22	10	19	C Rolf
Rolf		7	77	36	23	4	25	21	16	14	10	C Mist
Ranulf 	Base
Kysha 	Base

This is at the start, so Bexp hasn't been applied yet.

Kysha smite Ike turn 1 and three, stays behind. Soren with celerity goes ahead, and murders. Ranulf does his thing. Mist and Rolf eliminate things, not for crossing, Ike and ranulf have pass, but rather for maximizing their movement. Since Most of the time Ike couldn't use full move, enemy on his outer reach. They freed up that space. Soren got ettard, mist used staffs. Rolf killed a SM with the ballista last turn.

7 Turns

Retreat!

Team:

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support	Strike
Ike		18	23	49	26	2	30	26	15	24	7	C Soren
Ranulf		26	2	55	14	6	16	15	23	13	10	-	A
Kysha		18	45	55	10	3	10	11	14	10	5	-	A
Soren		20/2	30	41	20	30	26	25	21	17	26	C Ike
Mist		10	21	32	12	16	18	19	24	10	20	B Rolf
Rolf		9	57	38	24	4	26	22	17	15	10	B Mist
Reyson	Base

Ah, reyson, you will be helping in my 1 Turn clear. :)

Soren, reyson, soren. End. Rolf ballista'd for exp. Mist hit a sage.

1 Turn

Edited by Vicious Sal

I'm at 3-6, wanting to kill before BK shows up... So, the stats below are just an indication. Because well. I need to figure out how to maximize EP suicides. And I didn't save this.

Also... Jill: Got robe & Wings

Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Start of  3-6:		7	5	39	25	3	18	25	21	22	13
End of 3-6		13/8	--	55	33	8	29	32	32	30	21
Caps			20	--	55	35	10	38	35	35	36	22

Start = Dragonmaster

End = Dragonlord

'DAT JILL.

I know, BUT! She still has remorse, when fighting Lethe, (lethe attacked) she indeed did not want to fight, she missed the first hit, (88 % displayed) So lethe was the only laguz NOT ORKO'd!

A Reason to Fight:

Got it down, Silver dagger beastfoe sothe is lol. Jill is just plain ownage. Though she only got + 5 stats in 3 level ups. =/ With nothing capped. Micaiah healed Sothe. The partners helped protecting Micaiah. Bk's only action was shoving the bishop.

7 Turns.

Rivals collide:

Having 3 combat units, Kysha, Mist, Rolf AND reyson is just ridiculous. Just CEXP, SEXP, GEXP, HEXP. Combat, Strike, Galdrar, Heal. /Care about Bk, if Ike sees him, fine, if not... So what. I'm more scared of Jill.... Besides that... Micaiah has the Physic... And Jill the brave axe... (why did she have it? She didn't need it, steel axes were overkill already >___>)

And sothe has beasfoe...

12 Turns

Scrap all that, Because of Brave axe, Physic, and Beastfoe, especially brave axe & stun. I was completely decimated. So I am going to do 3-6 again, store Brave axe, have Bk next to Micaiah to trade away physic. And kill sothe early next chapter. Physic won't be a problem, since Bk just has NOTHING to do.

A reason To Fight

Same as last time, except BK takes physic, and Jill has no brave axe.

7 turns.

Rivals Collide

Same as above, except, I survived.

12 Turns

Team

Ike		19	50	49	27	2	30	27	15	24	7	B Soren	-
Ranulf		27	6	56	14	6	17	16	23	13	10	-	A
Soren		2	45	41	20	30	26	26	21	17	27	B Ike	-
Mist		13	20	34	12	17	21	21	26	12	20	A Rolf	-
Rolf		13	4	42	27	5	29	23	19	16	13	A Mist	-
Reyson		17	6	41	3	5	5	13	31	8	17	-	- (Wtf, Hp, 2x Def, 2x Speed? o___O)
Kysha		21	51	57	12	3	10	12	17	12	5	-	A

Incandescent Glow

Celerity Soren Rushes towards Septimus. Being early thanks to one Vigor at the start. Reyson and Wildheart Ranulf work on strike. Ike just kills some stuff. Mist, Rolf & Kysha, go east, and take everything out. They don't go south, it's empty, Zoren wuz heeere. Turn 5, Soren killed the Steel Longbow sniper, while in range of the stationary fire sage. EP, sage died. End.

5 Turns

Marauders

I went like XD

Geoffrey pulled off a Sol, with his steel longbow, against the Speedwings Halberdier. He shot from the bottom, Halb up on the ledge. He had 12 % Displayed hit, and was in worst Bio. xD I seriously laughed so hard when that happened. "Meh, I battle saved, lets do this, for the lulz". Wtf man. xD Anyway, got speedwings, Geoffrey used killer bow to kill Roark turn 5, a SM was in the way, so no Dust. /care

5 Turns

The heart of Crimea:

Meh... This is a chapter where Soren can't solo as much. The lower part was mostly Ike, Kysha, Mist, and Rolf. Reyson vigored soren and ranulf, ranulf doubled back later, to help out South. Soren did the top. I'm sure this can be done in 6 Turns, but i'm tired of this one. So 7 is acceptable. Suprisingly, Geoffrey used only 2 uses of his brave lance, and only 4 from the killer bow. Besides, I think my current turns are quite good.

7 turns

Just Cause

Bexp Mist & Rolf to 20, Crown them & Bexp to Valkyrie. Bexp Ranulf & Kysha a bit. Give Ranulf Rend. Laguz both get paragon. =3 They almost have S Strike.

Team:

Ike		20	--	50	27	2	30	28	15	24	7	B Soren	-
Ranulf		30	0	59	16	7	19	17	25	13	10	C Kysha	A
Soren		7	1	44	20	33	30	27	22	18	29	B Ike	-
Mist		20/1	6	41	18	21	27	26	32	18	25	A Rolf	-
Rolf		20/1	0	49	29	10	32	28	24	21	20	A Mist	-
Kysha		25	99	61	15	3	11	13	20	13	6	C Ranulf	A

Mist Physicced everyone, Tibs stood in the way, then helped. Kysha was awsm. Though ranulf's gauge made himburn two stone uses. Kysha one. Soren meteored the sage, and halb, with barrier. So easy travel. Though it became a traffic jam. Tibs killed goran EP, Ike seized.

7 Turns

Edited by Vicious Sal

My post started acting weird again, so, new Post.

The Price:

Jill with two short axes and a hand axe is ridiculous. She 2HKO's everything on the map. So, yeah.. Yawn... Only stupid thing is her skill... 77 % still has misses. (displayed) WTD, and Bio can hurt a bit. On my first Turn, where I packed two short axes and a hand axe, she ended on 4 kills left at the start of turn 3. So, reset. Extra Hand axe, I found nothing she couldn't kill with it. And just... Have fun!

2 Turns

Team: Start of chapter.

Unit	Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah		3	0	27	9	23	17	19	26	7	23	C Sothe
Sothe		13	0	38	22	5	26	26	23	18	15	C Micaiah
One WOWman Army
Jill		6	99	55	33	7	26	34	31	27	20

EDIT: Ow YEAH, only damage done to Jill: Daein Soldier pushing a rock. xD

Blood Contract:

Send the Partners left, so tigers don't get in Jill's way. Jill reaches a tiger, kills, moves in front of soren, Tomahawk Kills soren. ike dies next Turn, since he grabs Ragnell EP. Also. End of battle, Level 11 Jill has now also Capped Str, Spd, Lck & Res, Hp was capped early. Skll is below average. 30 Def, 9 Mag. 28 Skll.

3 Turns

Endgame: From Pain, Awakening

Used Laguz stones, Reyson is insane, he survived a Halberdier untransformed. 42/44 damage. 8D Used diamonds, Kysha went east. Soren killed Jill and Kurthnaga. Turn 5 OP, cats were done.

5 Turns

That makes.... 211 Turns at the end of part Three. so... I only took 89 Turns for parth three. =3

Edited by Vicious Sal

Prologue: Chaos Named

I looked at Soul's Turncount, and wanted to match it. Sothe, Skrimir & Neasala all hide, Sigrun hides after taking sanaki with her. Micaiah, Resolve mode, solo's the south. Jill, Moves, attacks the steel longbow on turn two, and the tempest blade turn three. She went like this: Hand Axe ---> Short Axe x2 ---> Tomahawk.

3 Turns

Road to the empire:

Soren, Mist, Nailah, Ike. Serious overkill. Soren East, Ike South, Mist & Nailah west. Mist braves the sandbags, Nailah goes through. Soren overkills. Well, the rest is easy. Mist went south, for the bishops. Ike killed everything south. First try, Ike got 34 Speed. :( But soren was to far away to kill the last Halb on EP. :( Now he has 31... :(

5 Turns

Silent World

What a horrible chapter, Kysha, resolve Wildheart Daunt went west, ranulf wildheart & rolf south. Rolf went west, ranulf kept killing reinforcements, reyson helped him go north/south. Kysha was amazing. Rolf lacked his range, or Aqqar weak damage. Turn 7 EP, Everyone was mopped up. Valtome suicided, and got a Deadeye in his face. <3

7 Turns

Distortions

Jill. <3 Micaiah. <3 Sothe... Time for my final team member, Stefan. :) Shame he can't move well. I Bexp Mic to 20, and give Jill a level. And a Book. Micaiah has capped speed. <3

Team:

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah		20	--	35	9	30	23	25	40	10	30	B Sothe
Sothe		20/1	0	44	24	14	28	32	30	22	19	B Micaiah
Jill		16	0	55	35	10	32	35	35	33	22

Because I forgot to forge Hand Axes

Edited by Vicious Sal

Silent World

Basically the same as last time, only, I burned two Laguz stones. Ranulf, once again, reached S Strike. Kysha is near the S for his SS strike.

7 Turns

Distortions:

This time, forged Hand Axes, one with Ashera Card. Micaiah Solo'd the East, got stefan, who recieved a tempest blade and killing edge. He astra's everything though. His pitch in was actually really helpful, mIcaiah could go center, so BK had less trouble when he'd show up. Dat range. Only got dragonfoe, since Sothe wasn't moving fast enough for baselard. Soon afterwards, everything had died to jill or micaiah. Also, I HATE the halberdiers, they are not completely stupid. They only surround the Black Garbage can, but do not attack. >__> The last man standing fled the battle. Bye Lekain!

WILL BE 6 Turns I had to leave, I did not 6 Turn it yet, I will do it!

Edited by Vicious Sal

How'd you deal with reinforcements at 4-2? >8]

Ranulf + Reyson, Every turn, Revert, Halfshift, Attack, Vigor, etc. :) The warriors sucked a bit, some were 1 point of speed to fast. So, I admit, for 1 enemy per turn (1 warrior reinforcement), I battle save abused an adept or rend. ;o

Oops, wrong topic, well, I'll use this post as a post for 4-3 tdoay. And 4-4.

Distortions:

YEs, again, but this time, It's done! Micaiah took the center, Sothe took north, sent Foe to convoy. Micaiah didn't find Baselard iirc, Jill South, then East. Micaiah was JUST out of reach for those warriors on the eastern border, but I planned that, she recruited Stefan, who got in the range of the two, and killed them with killing edge astra's Bk Killed the halberdiers, who were all poisioned by Valaura. Because some Halberdiers had 45 HP, and Mic only did 21/22 damage. So that took care of them. Sadly, Lekain left before the warriors died.

6 Turns, finally!

Revelations:

Celerity, Provoke Soren murders everything upstairs, getting to level 20. Nailah makes room for Muarim etc, Mist had to sol the first SM, so ike could take the space, that way Muarim doesn't see combat. Ike took the Right, then north, killed the Longbow so nailah could get both arbalest & fortify. Mist physicced for Exp.

Oliver was Flared, after Tinking Soren. Sleep Staff dude didn't use sleep staff. Even though nailah was in range, she wasn't targeted, because of soren. And he did not want to target Soren. Soren landed Adepts on the Sm's, he couldn't double them, because of cap. However, it was unneeded, once the physics died, they all died as well.

8 turns

Unforgivable Sin

Ranulf saviors Rolf, Kysha takes beastfoe. Geoffrey covers. Reyson is untransformed for 2 Turns, and survives with 1 Hp, THANK YOU Def blessing. Vigors, turn three, shifts, vigors, turn 4, ranulf, with pass, breaks through, drops Rolf, Kysha untransformed, Reyson vigors Rolf, who deadeye's Izuka.

4 Turns

Preparations:

Finally, my current, and complete team:

Ike		12	97	61	36	7	40	33	20	32	13	A Soren	--
Micaiah		20	--	35	9	30	23	24	40	11	30	A Sothe	--
Sothe		3	76	44	26	14	30	34	30	22	20	A Micaiah	--
Jill		20	--	55	35	10	35	35	35	35	35	22	--	--
Stefan		8	50	53	27	7	37	36	20	21	16	--	--
Mist		13	73	47	19	27	35	30	35	20	32	A Rolf	--
Nailah		34	11	67	17	5	24	19	35	16	14	--	SS
Soren		20	--	50	22	40	34	32	29	24	36	A Ike	--
Reyson		23	94	47	3	6	6	16	35	9	20	--	--
Ranulf		33	34	61	18	7	20	18	28	13	10	B Kysha	S
Kysha		33	47	68	18	3	16	15	27	15	6	B Ranulf	S
Rolf		14	94	60	36	10	35	33	30	28	23	A Mist	--
Geoffrey		5	83	49	29	12	30	26	19	26	22	--	--

This is before Bexp ofc, and I have these statboosters left: Robe, Wingx2, Icon, Shield, Boots

Sell Stuff, Buy stuff, Forge stuff, sell stuff, Use stuff, etc.

Endgame: Rebirth, Stage 1

Reyson Gems, Kitties Stone, Rolf goes for his Bow. Mist helps, Sothe stays behind, kills three generals. Geoffrey does sothes job on the right side, Mic, Stefan & Nailah go up. Soren goes up right, takes hetzels spot and kills. Rolf does same, left. Ike and Jill take the middle, soren takes jills place in the middle in the end, the Tune cans all die.

4 Turns

Endgame: Rebirth - Stage 2

Soren does two thing: Adept Kill Levail, Wishblade for Geoffrey. Stand next to Ike after vigor. Rest is self Improvement.

1 Turn

Endgame: Rebirth - Stage 3

Nailah gets three levels of BEXP, 3 STR, she needs it for a 1 Turn.

The first row: Geof, Ike, Rolf

Row 2: Reyson, Nailah, Micaiah, Jill, Soren

Row 3: Stefan behind Mic, Ranulf one right of Stefan

Row 4: Mist behind Nailah, Kysha Right, Sothe one more right.

Step 1: Geoffrey, with dragonfoe, wishblades the middle red dragon.

Step 2: A Support Soren meteors for 4 Damage

Step 3: Micaiah Moves north, rescues Ike.

Step 4: Wyrmslayer, 40 Damage, on the right side.

Step 5: Mist Trades Rescue, rescues Jill

Step 6: Jill attacks with urvan, 14 damage

Step 7: Kysha smites rolf

Step 8: Rolf, with celerity, attacks with double bow. 22 Damage

Step 9: Nailah moves, Shifts, reyson vigors her

Step 10: Nailah steps in front of Deg, does 20 Damage

4 + 40 + 22 + 14 + 20 = 100

1 Turn

Endgame: Rebirth - Stage 4

Standard rush, nothing special.

2 Turns

Endgame: Rebirth - Stage 5

LAguz all Gem, except Nailah ofc. Rest just attacks... 2 Auras Gone. Next turn, four more. Turn 3, Just like the 2 Aura's, Ashera also died. And PEace returned to the world. Sothe had to retreat. :( Kysha Reached SS strike... useful...

3 Turns

Total Turns: 253

Recap coming up!

Edited by Vicious Sal

Congratulations. 8]

Added to the first post.

You broke a record!

I did? =3

Recap!

Sothe: 115 Kills, Severely wounded at 4-E-5

Reyson: Level 24, 0 Kills

Stefan: 10 Kills

Mist: 35 Kills

Nailah: 38 Kills

Ranulf: 48 Kills

Geoffrey: 59 Kills

Kysha: 74 Kills

Rolf: 82 Kills

Micaiah: 86 Kills

Ike: 119 Kills

Jill: 175 kills

Soren: 201 Kills

Top 5:

5: Micaiah

4: Sothe

3: Ike

2: Jill

1: Soren

Reyson:

Extremely Def and Speed blessed, he's amazing, he saved me so many truns in part 3 and four. Deep Respect, made ranulf with wildhaert usable, kept laguz transformed, just flat out amazing. Would draft again for sure, he's just THAT good.

Stefan:

His starting chapter was his most valuable, just because he could move into the warrior range, where no one else could, if he hadn't killed those, who knows how many stupid reinforcements would show up. He didn't do much, but he was a good draftee for the last round. Usable right away, RNG proof.

Mist:

Mist is strange... She's utility, but has SS in swords... She is really fun to use imo, I really Like her, and I know someone, who adores her, and swears she's the best Sword user in the game. Tied with Mia that is... Anyway, I like drafting her, her starting weapon is also just plain awsm. Better version of Ettard, slightly worse version of Alondite.

Nailah:

Makes the part 1 chapters bearable, 1-e and 1-8 are stupid. She remains awsm, and removes penalties in part 4, she still does 60 damage to aura's, so she remains great. Imo, Superb Royal. And them looks are amazing. It's True!

Ranulf:

Ranulf disappointed me a bit, cat gauge sucks, but reyson made him good, he never reached SS strike, but 38 Damage to Auras, or was it ashera... it good in my book. So even though he never realized his full potential... He still remained good. Good pick.

Geoffrey:

Geoffrey did really well, he removed some penalties, and was level 20 in 3-9, so he could promote. He was not really good in 4-5, but he got out of that soon enough, so he could use the wishblade, and do pretty good damage to Ashera. I gave him two speedwings.. Because he wouldn't be doubled by her, and no one else needed them. He's a good unit. His speed was ok, but nothing special. Yeah, he's good.

Kysha:

Kysha, is great! He capped speed fast, and when he S-ed strike, he was great with wildheart & resolve. He never capped STR, or Def, but his damage output wasn't bad, for not doubling, it was really good. I would certainly draft him again. Soren stole his show a bit, by celerity provoke, so he didn't get to work on strike real well. Still, he's a laguz, no 2 range. Gauge wasn't a problem with reyson around. He trolled me by getting SS on Ashera, the last attack before Ike could finish her.

Rolf:

Rolf starts out bad, he just keeps using the killer bow. When he promoted, he still was bad, with only 2-3 range. However, he and ranulf helped eachother out well. And his power was never bad, he capped STR real fast. Great unit once he gets going. And in the tower... I mean... Double bow... That is his shining moment. He's really fun to use. Rock on, you moss headed twerp!

Micaiah:

Micaiah was just WOW! She was speed blessed, and BEXP kept that up. 24 Speed at 20/20. Resolve made her shine, and she just kept getting better and better. 3-6 was staffbotting, part three was nothing, Jill stole the show. But part four, she was really awesome, she solo'd 4-p's south part. Sothe didn't do anything in that chapter, he just stood with the undraftees. Micaiah, I love her, she always turns out well, and when she doesn't, she still is awsome imo.

Sothe:

Part 1 godlyness untill jill showed up. 3-6 he took the north, and then he withered. Shame he was wounded in 4-E-5, but ashera was to strong. He's a great guy, with no sense of fashion.

Ike:

It's Ike, not screwed this time, he's plain ownage. End

JILL

JILLLLL! <3 I dumped in all my Db stat boosters, and she only had less than desirable Hit, she ORKO'd everything in sight. She 2 turned 3-12 That's something, if you do it alone. She saved so many turns, Jill > haar every day, I know that now. Jill is the best, she could take on anything, and just not take any damage untill 4-3, after that, she remained awsm, because her Avo was great. She is just unbelievable, Jill is the best thing that has happened to this team, ever.

Soren

SOREN! Soren soren soren! Celerity, Provoke, and Flare. Watch him decimated everything, He makes laughingstock of 4-4's Sleep staff user, and upper part, he takes on so much things, alone, and inaate adept is so great for him. He's the best.

Team stats:

* = capped

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support		Strike

Ike		17	48	65*	37*	8	40*	36	20	32*	14	A Soren		--

Micaiah		9	39	42	14	40*	30	27	40*	17	40*	A Sothe		--

Jill		20	--	55*	35*	10*	35	35*	35*	35	22*	C Nailah		--

Stefan		12	74	55*	30	9	40*	37	20	22	17	C Geoffrey		--

Mist		20	--	50*	21	33	35*	34*	35*	22	36*	A Rolf		--

Nailah		38	31	69	40*	10	48*	40*	38	34	28	C Jill		SS

Soren		20	--	50*	21	40*	34*	32*	30*	24*	36*	A Ike		--

Ranulf		34	22	62	36*	14*	40*	36	29	26	22	A Kysha	S

Kysha		35	11	70*	38	6	34	30*	27	34	12	A Ranulf		SS